Guest seldz

Trip report to Bangkok

Ok guys, you were kind enough to advise and support so here goes with my trip report so far.. Still a few more days in BKK, so I am hoping (really hoping) this report will develop.

So I arrived Swampy a few days ago from a much less sanitary country with high hopes and plans, and *drum-roll* - I ended up with food-poisoning. A few days were therefore spent in bed attending to, ahem - other needs.

Yesterday, I started to get more energized and after much procrastination i marched out of the hotel with a plan to get my first proper massage. You have to know this about me - I am a planner... I like to know the steps, people involved, what to expect etc. This is a new scenario with an significant level of unknowns, which makes me extremely uncomfortable. But this was the day, so I skipped away towards Silom.

I know there are mixed reviews, but the level of praise from some members here drove me to choose Senso. I know I talked about a discrete place, but right now I just wanted something easy and convenient - and the guys on their webpage looked hoooot.

Heart pounding, I marched into Senso - and completely unprepared I think my entire body language screamed newcomer when I stumbled into a room of 10-15 guys with absolutely no clue what to do or where to stay/sit. I tried the sacred "pick the guy who is smiling", but no-one really made that big impact, so I choose a spectacular guy (toned, dark and pretty hung), and we got going.

Massage was pretty sad, and it was obvious that the guy was tired. I did enjoy the fact that he pushed his assets towards me as much as possible, but everything else was pretty half-hearted. When I turned around, I was hoping to describe fireworks and cheerleaders but nope.. Total dud...

I was hoping to just follow his lead, but he was tired. Some kissing, some caressing, a really tired attempt to blow but more than anything he had looong pauses looking extremely uninterested. I groped, fondled and he tried as hard as he could as well but at a max 30 seconds of hard-on with a faked ending. Even I did not end, which has never happened to me before - but the extremely awkward situation of lying with a person who clearly wanted to be done today was really a turn-off. Partly my mistake - I was probably an unsure sack of potatoes that did not really inspire, but still too bad. Minimum tip + massage fee handed over to many solly solly's, and I left Senso horny and unfinished.

Thankfully, I am laughing of the situation - and while an expensive training session - it was still a new experience, and have not deterred me from trying again. Next time I just hope I will get more than a yawn on my shoulder

First I am not sure it's a food poisoning the spicy Thai cuisine can be difficult for newbys.

Second, I personally don't like the sex massage scene most of the guys are not professional measures and most of them are straight anyway , I reccomend you to pick up a boy from a gogo

whom you have a good chemistry with. to do it privately at your own room hotel is more relaxed and convenient belive me.

Hope your further adventures will be more enjoyable:)

That sux! Food poisoning is the worst. I got it when I went there. Immodium is the best. Hope you get a better massage also! I hate the duds. I feel like such a waste of time and money.

I think there's no time like first time and I'm sorry to hear about food thing spoiling experience , that's novelty for me as never had those problems in Thailand. Perhaps you tried  street food too fast ? Really I wonder but Boy69 may be right, spices not spoilage could made you running.

Second report in as many days about disappointment in Senso, what is going on there? With Arena it's my favorite place and both are only ones my heart is pounding on approach , just like OP. Never disappointed in both but clearly looks I had jut good luck or what?

Hope your next day adventures will be more fun.

Seldz, hope your trip is progressing in a good direction. Don't blame yourself because many of the boys may simply be a bit overworked this time of year and the exhaustion can show in their attitude and performance. One of the reasons I time my visits to avoid the holiday period.

Some complain that they dislike low season because they feel intimidated if they find themselves the lone, or one of few, customers in a bar or massage shop. I view it more as an opportunity: the boys may have to lower their standards while I get to raise mine.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! My impression is that this was a nice mix of a new-ish massage-boy with an extremely uncomfortable customer... He did not seem to know what to do, and with me giving absolutely no direction we are doomed... I have learned that I should take more control, and while I have no idea what to do I should at least do what I want...

Funny reflection is that after a very active sexual life with girls, I am behaving as an intimidated teenager with guys...Thankfully I am now done with the business part of this trip, and can experiment full-time the next few days. By the way, if anyone on the board are up for a beer tomorrow or sunday - let me know... I would love some real-life war stories..

..TBC

Thanks for the report.  

I think the first times are almost always awkward.  It takes the edge off and future experiences can be more fun.

Thanks DM! I have to say that your reporting, excels and newly developed blog has been a big push for me to smash out of my self-constructed closet... Seeing how one can enjoy the life they wish (and being open to both themselves and their community) has really helped me..

It has been a long process for me, and your (+many others on this board) has really helped me the right way!

Second report in as many days about disappointment in Senso, what is going on there? With Arena it's my favorite place and both are only ones my heart is pounding on approach , just like OP. Never disappointed in both but clearly looks I had jut good luck or what?

Hope your next day adventures will be more fun.

Nah, I wold not discount Senso from my experience... I know I am the customer and should expect everything, but I have worked in the (less sexual) service industry, so I know that it takes two to tango... I ended up worrying about what can I touch, can we kiss, what will happen next - and with a guy that really did not lead, it just became very awkward.. Sure, he should have helped me on the way, but I do not fault him too much.. Next time I will just follow the advice from this board and plainly state that this is new for me to the boss, and hope for a more directional guy... And in addition remember that I should behave more freely since no-one are in the room to judge..

One of the reasons I time my visits to avoid the holiday period.

Some complain that they dislike low season because they feel intimidated if they find themselves the lone, or one of few, customers in a bar or massage shop. I view it more as an opportunity: the boys may have to lower their standards while I get to raise mine.

My impression from September visit is similar. Tip expectancies were not reduced but certainly boys were more amendable to long time and in the room trying to provide almost real boyfriend exoperience 

Immodium is against diarrhea.

When I tried it once in 2011, it did not work for me.

Anyway, immodium just paralyses the sphincter, and does not fight the cause of diarrhea.

Best option for food poisoning is to use immodium in tandem with charcoal. Activated charcoal absorbes the nasty stuff.

They are exposed to dirty flies and also customers who are half sick could cough or sneeze onto the food while selecting. Moreover, thai like to put msg into everything.

i know many people who had food poisoning eating these street food.

I know many people who don't get food poisoning from eating street food.

I think MSG gets a bad rap. It's a natural flavor enhancer and is widely used throughout Asia. 

Excerpted from Wikipedia:

Monosodium glutamate (MSG, also known as sodium glutamate) is the sodium salt of glutamic acid, one of the most abundant naturally occurring non-essentialamino acids. Monosodium glutamate is found naturally in tomatoescheese and other foods.

MSG is used in the food industry as a flavor enhancer with an umami taste that intensifies the meaty, savory flavor of food, as naturally occurring glutamate does in foods such as stews and meat soups. It was first prepared in 1908 by Japanese biochemist Kikunae Ikeda, who was trying to isolate and duplicate the savory taste of kombu, an edible seaweed used as a base for many Japanese soups. MSG as a flavor enhancer balances, blends, and rounds the perception of other tastes.

A popular belief is that large doses of MSG can cause headaches and other feelings of discomfort, known as "Chinese restaurant syndrome," but double-blind tests fail to find evidence of such a reaction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate

Anyway, immodium just paralyses the sphincter, and does not fight the cause of diarrhea.

It's still quite useful if you have a flight booked & need enough control to travel.

Guest abang1961

Yes when English is not the first language, mis-pronunciation is a NORM.

OK this may be an old video ..but so many cute guys..

Solly or sorry.. but be ready to tap your feet or snap your fingers..clap along..