stijntje

January trip report Pattaya/Bangkok

Following  recommendations on this site (for which I'm grateful), I had a look at Agate last week in preparation for a visit when I'm next in Pattaya in June. Any further comments on your experience there?

Good luck with the infection. A long time ago I cut my foot badly in Chiang Mai and stitches were required. I found that  using a condom enabled me to shower.without getting them wet.

Agate : very nice and quiet room, I liked the breakfast. I'll book this hotel once again during my next trip.

Following  recommendations on this site (for which I'm grateful), I had a look at Agate last week in preparation for a visit when I'm next in Pattaya in June. Any further comments on your experience there?

Part 2: Bangkok

Before taking my taxi to Bangkok, I go to the hospital a last time for wound care. Healing has started but will take some time. I arrived in Raya Surawong in the early afternoon. I've booked a suite on the top floor, as usual. I go to a nearby restaurant for a quick lunch and sleep a few hours for the rest of the afternoon. I drop my plans to visit some nicer restaurant further away.

I start my first evening in the restaurant next to Bonny and Bangkok Massage. I've decided to visit several Soi Twilight bars tonight. Started at X-Boys, where I spot a very small but cute Cambodian boy, Toro. Excellent English, and he really knows how to please a client. I'm not into offing someone right now, so I tip him generously annd promise to come back the next day. As I never had been to Screw Boys, I decided to have a look. Nice, but I decided not to select a boy. Next bar on my list was Classic Boys. Rak, my favorite from last year, wasn't there and the mamasans gave different answers if he still was working there or not. It was now after midnight, and I go back to my room. As planned, no off tonight.

I start my second night by checking if Toro is at X-boys. He is, so I off him long term, so we can spend the evening together. Back to the hotel for some fun to start. He's only 20yo but he certainly knows how to please a farang. We get hungry, so go for a meal opposite the hotel. I'm always surprised how much a boy can eat. After the dessert, we go back to the room for some cuddling, and some more fun. Even if I was clear at the start he would not stay overnight, my boy is disappointed at the end. He prefers my bed over his own. 

The third and last night, I mainly visit Silom Soi 4 and a second visit to Classic Boys. I already checked out, so not possible to off someone. My flight is around 1AM, so I leave around 10PM.

Happy to have been in Pattaya and Bangkok. Hope to be back later this year or next year.

Happy to have been in Pattaya and Bangkok. Hope to be back later this year or next year.

we are happy you posted your trip report, thank you.

Hope your foot healed by now completely

He prefers my bed over his own. 

The third and last night, I mainly visit Silom Soi 4 and a second visit to Classic Boys. I already checked out, so not possible to off someone. My flight is around 1AM, so I leave around 10PM.

you might be surprised if you visited his room that there's no bed at all, few boys may be sleeping there on the floor.

as for late evening / early morning departures I have solution. At least last night or two I stay in some cheap hotel  like Pavillion , Nantra Silom or Om Yim   and keep the room even if I will be leaving late evening. This way no restriction for me on the off opportunities , if fact those who read my trip report may have noticed I usually have boy till last minute to mitigate trip anxiety.

And as a bonus , shower is available option after spending last hours in sticky BKK air  not to mention that  sweaty last  meeting .