spoon

Travelling to bangkok with non-gay friends.

Guest Tassy

Friends, i know one great place and i want to share it with the all of you and i am sure that with the help of the time and rest having there you will be happy and impressed with theall new and positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you and there you will be satisfied with the new and positive feelings of happiness you will get. i am sure that you need just try it. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/medplaya-hotel-calypso/The hotel has a lot of amenities. Here you can spend time at two pools with clean water. If you have kids, the playground is at your service. The property offers a stunning entertainment programs for children. Moreover, you will be able to attend thematic dinners where you can have a nice time. i am sure that there you will get real satosfaction and you will be happy with the all new and positive emotions you will get for you all. 

considering that you were with straight friends you did very well on the offing boys subject ! 

One of pleasures of travelling is coming home fully knowing that vacation time and money were well spent which you achieved . 

Report above sounds as good prescription for short vacations in Bangkok