hanan

Dog & Duck

New boy beerbar in Jomtien, just outside Jomtien complex on the main road Thappraya road opposite of Tops daily.

It was a ladybar before with the same name. A nice looking little bar. When I visited there were 5 twink boys on duty as hosts. Drink prices normal for a beerbar. 70-90 baht for a bottled beer. Gin & tonic 100 baht. They have a pooltable in the bar.

I think it will be interesting to see if their location is an advantage or disadvantage for them. They are more visible for many people walking by or going by bahtbus on Thappraya road than inside the complex. On the other hand people that are bar hopping in the complex main soi might miss that this bar exist or just dont bother. The bars in the complex that arent in the main soi dont seem to be doing as well as those who are, and this bar is even a little bit further away.

I think it will be interesting to see if their location is an advantage or disadvantage for them. They are more visible for many people walking by or going by bahtbus on Thappraya road than inside the complex. On the other hand people that are bar hopping in the complex main soi might miss that this bar exist or just dont bother. The bars in the complex that arent in the main soi dont seem to be doing as well as those who are, and this bar is even a little bit further away.

Thanks for the 'heads up' on this new bar hanan, always good to hear of another addition to Jomtien even if further out from the main Soi. Sometimes it's nice to visit the bars outwith the main soi as often it feels like many of the bars especially in the lower main soi seem to merge into one large bar area. Also staff on the outer areas are often very appreciative of customers who make the effort and try a bit harder to make your visit enjoyable. I found that at Pour House (then ganymede) and the likes of Festival Bar.

Will certainly make the effort to check out the bar during my visit next month which includes a short stay in Jomtien, at The Venue hotel for the first time as East Suites, my usual lodgings, are fully booked for my dates.   

Will certainly make the effort to check out the bar during my visit next month which includes a short stay in Jomtien, at The Venue hotel for the first time as East Suites, my usual lodgings, are fully booked for my dates.   

deleted

On the other hand people that are bar hopping in the complex main soi might miss that this bar exist or just dont bother. The bars in the complex that arent in the main soi dont seem to be doing as well as those who are, and this bar is even a little bit further away.

It didn't last long. Closed already.

it looks that your suspicion was spot on 

as they say ' location, location , location'

on another hand if business doesn't try,  it will never know