Guest maxmilos33

Any recommend gay bars like Tawan & Jupiter in Bkk plz?

Guest maxmilos33

Well, I'll get back in Thai next November and wanna enjoy sexy shows in Tawan & Jupiter bar again bcuz gym boys're my type. So plz give me any recommends some gay bars like Tawan and Jupiter plz? Thank u!!!

Hi Mate

In Bangkok I suggest Tawan and Jupiter have the bulk of the more muscled guys (which I also like!) but you may also find in any bar as they come and go, so perhaps Dream Boys, Hotmale and smaller but muscled/ripped  boys in Screwboys but worth trying all the bars! 

Don't forget the massage places, Prince, V Club Severn and  Arena (and of course plenty more!) have a fairly well muscled/ripped selection from time to time! 

Whilst Bangkok is probably the best for the larger muscle guys don't forget Pattaya as Boyz Boyz Boyz, A Bomb and Toy Boys usually have a few pretty muscled ripped guys (though I am in Pattaya then Bangkok late October and early November myself so please don't off them all before I do!) 

Have fun.....

Guest maxmilos33

Hi Mate

In Bangkok I suggest Tawan and Jupiter have the bulk of the more muscled guys (which I also like!) but you may also find in any bar as they come and go, so perhaps Dream Boys, Hotmale and smaller but muscled/ripped  boys in Screwboys but worth trying all the bars! 

Don't forget the massage places, Prince, V Club Severn and  Arena (and of course plenty more!) have a fairly well muscled/ripped selection from time to time! 

Whilst Bangkok is probably the best for the larger muscle guys don't forget Pattaya as Boyz Boyz Boyz, A Bomb and Toy Boys usually have a few pretty muscled ripped guys (though I am in Pattaya then Bangkok late October and early November myself so please don't off them all before I do!) 

Have fun.....

Thank u!!!

Guest maxmilos33

welcome to the forum

in Bangkok don't forget Moonlight bar, to massage places listed I add Senso and My Hero

I went to Hero to get massage 7years ago and it moved to another place when i got back after that. I dont know where it is now.

I remembered about 10-15 guys in glass house and I sat outside, drank juice and chose someone I like.

Just wonder if "My hero" u told me is the same? Could u give me address plz? thank u!

Guys, I'm not sure if this is the place for it. But, last time I was in Bangkok I had a fabulous massage and great ending at a place where I entered a gate, there was a large car park area and off to the right a sort of koi pond and walks over it to get to the door. Inside was a large room with a big bar and off at the other end a glass wall and the guys in a gym space.  Does anyone know the name of this place?

I went to Hero to get massage 7years ago and it moved to another place when i got back after that. I dont know where it is now.

I remembered about 10-15 guys in glass house and I sat outside, drank juice and chose someone I like.

Just wonder if "My hero" u told me is the same? Could u give me address plz? thank u!

Hero move to  a place called Super Hero in Sukhumvit soi , I think 71 was short lived if one  can call even that a move - just several of their boys moved there when old location  closed .

Year or so later MyHero opened in former Hero location at end of Sukhumvit soi 11 so in short ., My Hero is just reincarnated and spruced up Hero in the same place, glass wall is still there and muscular  boys are smiling and flexing at you just like before.

Not sure they re-opened small restaurant they had on premises though.

Well, I'll get back in Thai next November and wanna enjoy sexy shows in Tawan & Jupiter bar again bcuz gym boys're my type. So plz give me any recommends some gay bars like Tawan and Jupiter plz? Thank u!!!

- Based on experience, I highly recommend Dream Boy (or The Boys Bangkok) since my best offs with a gym-fit go go boy was from there...as for the massage, I definitely recommend Arena, really muscular masseurs...

Guest maxmilos33

- Based on experience, I highly recommend Dream Boy (or The Boys Bangkok) since my best offs with a gym-fit go go boy was from there...as for the massage, I definitely recommend Arena, really muscular masseurs...

Thank you, Drimvoiz! I'll try it.