DrimVoiz

Bangkok Forever - Top & Bottom Experience

Second pic really looks like ken doll, looks like plastic surgery plays a part. Maybe its natural but it looks like smooth and perfect lol

I had the same reaction as spoon when I saw the pics so I sent them to a friend of ours who's a cosmetic surgeon.  This was his reply:

Eyes have been widened and possibly creases added (double eyelids).

Nose raised with silicone bridge but tip was either not re-shaped or could have been better re-shaped.

Jawline shaved and botox injected to give that pointed witch's chin.

Can't tell from the quality of the pics but possibly skin re-surfacing procedures performed.  Forehead filled with fillers.

Which picture you show? Not the app-enhaced one right?

All of them.  I don't know about the other procedures but rhinoplasty can be as cheap as 12,000Bt in Chiang Mai.  My friend had it done and he didn't even have to stay in the hospital or maybe he did for a night, can't remember exactly.  Cosmetic surgery is very very common in Thailand especially nose and eye jobs.

I had the same reaction as spoon when I saw the pics so I sent them to a friend of ours who's a cosmetic surgeon. This was his reply:

Eyes have been widened and possibly creases added (double eyelids).

Nose raised with silicone bridge but tip was either not re-shaped or could have been better re-shaped.

Jawline shaved and botox injected to give that pointed witch's chin.

Can't tell from the quality of the pics but possibly skin re-surfacing procedures performed. Forehead filled with fillers.

What a very forensic analysis, haa haa, yes look enhancements in Thailand is really common, they should really take advantage of it, tnx!

All of them. I don't know about the other procedures but rhinoplasty can be as cheap as 12,000Bt in Chiang Mai. My friend had it done and he didn't even have to stay in the hospital or maybe he did for a night, can't remember exactly. Cosmetic surgery is very very common in Thailand especially nose and eye jobs.

Heck, even people from different Asian countries go to Thailand to have cosmetic surgery since its cheaper but with "high quality". Tnx again.

Of course I know that, no prob with me, lol

Good on you for being a realist, LOL.

I think sglad has already accurately listed out the work Nicky has done to his face. In October, Nicky took a couple of weeks off to have a further revision done to his nose to improve the shape. I can even tell you the exact dates, it’s not evident if you’re not paying attention but in the FB videos from that period you can see the alteration. I think his old nose looked better!

It’s not unusual for gogo boys to have a little improvement done, double eyelids and eye widening are the most common, also a nose job. But Nicky’s is somewhat more obvious. My friend has some old photos of Babe and Tam and we were trying to decide if they’d had any help too. Babe seems to have monolids in his student photos and Tam has changed since his body building days though it’s hard to place a finger on it. But both look similar enough that we concluded if any surgery, it was very minor. Or it could simply have been age related. And of course we all know Mekhin has improved his face and is public about his Botox!

No offence, hank75, but I don't think it's a good idea to post the pics of a minor on this forum.

Agreed and deleted

Edit: I thought I posted a photo of Babe as an adult, since he already had all his muscles in, but counting backwards I can’t be sure if he was 18 or 19- so deleted again!

Babe is cute and hot - how old is he and where is he from? Whatever work he's had done, it's been done well and very subtlely. Gorgeous smile.

I also like the tall, dark and handsome guy with the swept back hair - the fifth to come onto the stage in the video that was posted.

The others don't do much for me. :p

Agreed and deleted

Edit: I thought I posted a photo of Babe as an adult, since he already had all his muscles in, but counting backwards I can’t be sure if he was 18 or 19- so deleted again!

That's why its gone, haa haa, anyway just enjoy the pics I provided, @ his age now...

Drim, you managed to catch the photos in the < 60 seconds I had them up! Yes he does look quite different, he had monolids and it appears he’s had a little lip reduction. But he’s had the same charming smile since he was a kid.

Been reading my thread now, that's why, lol. I think we're featuring the Moonlight boys now starting with Nicky, then Babe now, he he

Babe is cute and hot - where is he from and how old is he?

No idea where he’s from but he’s 22. Have you seen his Instagram with thousands of followers? Yes he is a fantastic dancer too. There is a good video on the Moonlight FB showing him shooting for a magazine. He can be pretty quiet in person, not sure if he’s aloof or simply shy.

No idea where he’s from but he’s 22. Have you seen his Instagram with thousands of followers? Yes he is a fantastic dancer too. There is a good video on the Moonlight FB showing him shooting for a magazine. He can be pretty quiet in person, not sure if he’s aloof or simply shy.

He looks like Chinese, but I'm not sure, wow he got a lot of followers. I also saw pics of him on this site as a model, I think its in the Moonlight forum. Maybe he's just a serious type, but when he dance, his moves speaks to himself...

He looks like Chinese, but I'm not sure, wow he got a lot of followers. I also saw pics of him on this site as a model, I think its in the Moonlight forum. Maybe he's just a serious type, but when he dance, his moves speaks to himself...

Ya, my guess would be hill-tribe/of Chinese descent from the north.  I'm not surprised that he's very popular - he looks naturally sexy and the layered, soft bob haircut is just smashing.  He would totally kill it at a club in Sg with both women and gay men.  My only quibble is that maybe he's not very tall?  But who cares!

hank75, I was referring to the guy in the second (bottom) pic (post #72) although he looked hotter in the Christmas show video.  He looks tired in that pic.