Sign in to follow this  
reader

Up and coming destinations in Vietnam

From Bangkok Post (14 Mar.)

A new direct flight from Bangkok makes Nha Trang and the lesser developed Cam Ranh accessible for Thais. 

Unlike Hanoi, Sapa, Danang, Hue, Hoi An, Dalat, Mui Ne and Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang (pronounced ya jang) is not a familiar name for Thai travellers. But with a direct air link between Bangkok and this Vietnamese city, recently introduced by Bangkok Airways and soon to be followed suit by another airline, that is about to change. 

Continues with photos

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1644168/vietnams-up-and-coming-destinations

I enjoyed my visit to Dalat even though it was much noisier and bustling than I expected it to be. Much cooler up there in the mountains. Pretty flowers all over. One awesome waterfall complex.

12 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I enjoyed my visit to Dalat even though it was much noisier and bustling than I expected it to be. Much cooler up there in the mountains. Pretty flowers all over. One awesome waterfall complex.

+1. Great place to rent a motorbike and go out into the countryside.

there were a handful of guys on the apps. I don't know if that qualifies. For some reason on this trip my sex drive was zero (very sadly) so I didn't find out for sure.

44 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

there were a handful of guys on the apps. I don't know if that qualifies.

Not a good sign, as outside of Pattaya, the percentage of cute lads interested in mature farang tends to be low.  

Wouldn't stop me visiting, but I would try to indulge as much as possible before going there......