12is12

Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?

6 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

#21 is the muscular boy, right?

Yes, #21 is the short muscular one. He's a good lad. My source in the bar tells me that Yoyo is #18. I have never taken him off but sometimes give him a tip. I don't recall #16. I have also had fun with Viet men #42 and #19 and like them both.  Other men I would recommend at Screwboys, though not Viet, are  #25 and #35. 

Edited by zoomy02
I missed out some facts

8 hours ago, zoomy02 said:

Yes, #21 is the short muscular one. He's a good lad. My source in the bar tells me that Yoyo is #18. I have never taken him off but sometimes give him a tip. I don't recall #16. I have also had fun with Viet men #42 and #19 and like them both.  Other men I would recommend at Screwboys, though not Viet, are  #25 and #35. 

Besides #16, I like and tabled #32, also cute and he got this masculine walk, lol

Further to Or.topic: in fact there are extensive such reviews on Thai sites, of course many more serviceguys + customers hail from there but not so much in the Silom tourist ghetto. Of course all in Thai only. Nasty thing is the sites change very often as they are likely prohibited under whatever Thai regulation. Most of the longer time working boys in such out of centre places are very well aware of that (or have been attended to those by the bosses), they can show it on their fones if asked about it. And its also Thai that fb=facebook or that ''line'' can also offer interesting texts. But its the needle in the haystack to find them.

Best source to finding out is most likely dear Christian with is skills in reading Thai and finding obscure Thai sites.

16 hours ago, zoomy02 said:

Bear in mind those guys can change numbers during the year, Viet's especially all head home at Tet...or at other times to help family etc...some for a month or so, when they get back new number allocated.  I know the guys in Screw-boys well, its my 'go to' bar in Patpong and been caught out by that before.

59 minutes ago, alex303 said:

Bear in mind those guys can change numbers during the year, Viet's especially all head home at Tet...or at other times to help family etc...some for a month or so, when they get back new number allocated.  I know the guys in Screw-boys well, its my 'go to' bar in Patpong and been caught out by that before.

and this goes on in most bars , even in those like Tawan when numbers are kept for guys during their short absences,  every so often they reassign numbers no longer used.

The same goes for nicks guys are using , Soda for me may be A for you .

But that's not obstacle - we are going to off them based on their looks and smiles not numbers or names, right?

5 hours ago, alex303 said:

Absolutely they change, though I was in Screwboys last Monday night, the 11th, and many nights in the month before that so am up to date for the moment.