chillout

Exhibitionist

Is there any gay place (cruise club, sauna, club, etc) where I can have some fun (playing with myself or with my partner) in a locked cubicle and yet exhibit to anyone outside who’s interested to watch?

Saunas have cubicles, but you will have to keep the door open for someone to be able to watch the action inside, and this means I have to be prepared for others to enter and physically join in the action, which may not be something intended at the particular moment, as I may want to keep the action private but yet enjoy the thrill of being watched. What I have in mind are cubicles like those in some cruise clubs I’ve been to in other countries which have ‘windows’ or openings which can be opened from the inside at one’s option if there is a mood to exhibit and be watched. 

Please help with any recommendations. Thank you in advance!

Interesting,never seen like this before posted. Have been to some 12 or so saunaś here in BKK, but that was some time ago-many have since closed and this city anyway has an overdose of them so that in many there are very few visitors at same time. I cannot ever recall to have seen such devices in a Thai sauna, but have seen them in Berlin etc. But I remember once in a far away place that there were some portals to look @ gay poh and there were some kind of small windows to open/close at will. Cannot remember if that was like ´glory hole´

What I do recall however is that apparently they do like to be voyeurs to the extent they climb on chairs or whatever there is to peep over the walls when a couple is busy- cabins are often open above to allow the air to circulate-putting AC in any of them is too costly. As always der Christian is likely best informed about this. Or try the other near dead forum on cruisingfors...x.

This used to happen at the Sansuk sauna in Pattaya. I say “used to” because I have not been there for nearly two years. However Before I visited regularly during my trips,  both alone and with Thai boyfriends that on occasions I had met on the beach. Many members will know that on the upper floors there are cruising areas with a number of cubicles with doors. I sometimes liked to enter one with my boyfriend and be watched. However the voyeurs were prevented from joining in by dragging the heavy bed across the door but leaving a few inch’s of the door open. Sometimes several pairs of eyes would appear. Occasionally heads  looked over the top of the cubicle wall, even though that was strictly forbidden by management !.