khaolakguy

Pattaya Gay Maps

Unless I missed something, the 3 clusters of bars are so close together that maps are almost superfluous.

1 The Jomtien gay bars are all on one short street, which Google will find for you.

2  A 5 minute walk will encompass all of the bars open in Sunee

3 The bars in the Boyztown area simply occupy the Boyztown street and the 2 parallel to it.

Massage mainly Boyztown, across the road from Boyztown, behindTuk Com and Jomtien Complex.

Thanks for the feedback. When I go into a new area(relatively) I like to look like I know where I am going ! And when I read recommendations for venues I like to be able to work out exactly where they are, rather than wandering through an area looking for the promised land!

Somebody recently did a great job of updating the new locations of the Patong area bars on a map, so I was hoping for the same for Pattaya, as new bars open and old ones close. 

The online Thai Puan map is a good starting point.

8 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Thanks for the feedback. When I go into a new area(relatively) I like to look like I know where I am going ! And when I read recommendations for venues I like to be able to work out exactly where they are, rather than wandering through an area looking for the promised land!

Somebody recently did a great job of updating the new locations of the Patong area bars on a map, so I was hoping for the same for Pattaya, as new bars open and old ones close. 

1  Well, one of the joys of the internet is that nothing prevents you compiling and publishing such a map, then posting the link here.   

2 I have submitted numerous corrections to google maps, but unfortunately they seem to accept or reject such input at random.   It seems nothing will make them delete "Classic Boy Bar" from where Dream Boys Pattaya is located.   I have had some success with other venues, e.g getting Cupidol moved to the new location.   However, I'm not going to keep contributing when Google only take about half the corrections

8 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

When I go into a new area(relatively) I like to look like I know where I am going ! And when I read recommendations for venues I like to be able to work out exactly where they are, rather than wandering through an area looking for the promised land!

but that exploring is half of fun, specially at time when guys go to work just before 8 p.m. 

as z909 noticed previously all venues are so close to each other than finding promised land will take considerably less than Moses's 40 years, more like several minutes only.

It's about 10 minutes walk from Boyztown to Sunee  although map would be good if doing that trek for first time,  Sunee  is kind of well hidden, specially now with so many bars closed and dark

For new visitors, Google maps can solve the navigational issues like getting from Sunee to Boystown.

I take the 10 minute route as below, sometimes with a minor variation to walk past Nice boys and Power Boys.     That's the shortest route, but there is no harm in varying the route just in case you discover something new.20191230_100723.thumb.png.3b6d46341a5baf2362bac9fadcb5429f.png