Guest kas_kas

Body-to-body massage

Guest kas_kas

Can someone please tell me where to find body-to-body massage places in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. I am interested in body-to-body massage which include shower/bath, foam bath, etc. and then body to body massage.

Can someone please tell me where to find body-to-body massage places in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. I am interested in body-to-body massage which include shower/bath, foam bath, etc. and then body to body massage.

I have always enjoyed B and N in Bangkok and always found more than a few guys there that are wonderful. I have also enjoyed Hero and Banana.

Blue House on Soi Day Night 2 (Pattaya) offers them. Discuss with masseuse beforehand to make sure he can do it. Can be lots of fun.

In Bangkok in Playboy Massage (Silom underneath BTS Saladaeng, about opposite Soi2).

Went there yesterday for one hour oil massage, and now I am wondering what exactly is "erotic body-to-body massage" at this place (or elsewhere), and what justifies charging 1800 Baht for one hour in the VIP room, tip for masseur not included? Maybe someone else can enlighten me, so I can save the expense if I don't like what I hear.

(Google turned up just this thread, so I post here, even it if is almost 7 years old.)

In Bangkok in Playboy Massage (Silom underneath BTS Saladaeng, about opposite Soi2).

Went there yesterday for one hour oil massage, and now I am wondering what exactly is "erotic body-to-body massage" at this place (or elsewhere), and what justifies charging 1800 Baht for one hour in the VIP room, tip for masseur not included? Maybe someone else can enlighten me, so I can save the expense if I don't like what I hear.

(Google turned up just this thread, so I post here, even it if is almost 7 years old.)

Christian , welcome back, you were silent for a week or two, I guess we can expect Laos report either here or in your blog?

As for Playboy I have no idea what this 1800 racket would be, I visited place in Nov and was charged 450 for 1 hr oil massage in regular cubicle , did not prevent me from having fun at the place, ahem.

My guess would be that 1800 room is very luxurious and body to body means full sex with whoever you hired but it's just a guess. Did they specify that tip is not incuded ? At this price I 'd suspect it would be.

Too bad you did not ask them when there.

Only other place with pretty specific price list I recall is X-Size massage listing ' sex massage " for 1000 Baht / hr. 

And by the way if somebody is looking for internet cafe in Silom, there's one on 2nd floor right next door to Playboy massage

I'm just posting because I'm impressed that Hero was open 7 years ago!

I'm pretty sure it was in operation when I was first time  in BKK in Nov 2001 , but then Albury also in soi 11 was kind of king of massage places, now after they moved and closed last Dec they are  only distant memory.

I think Michael from his board can confirm how long Hero is in bussines, he is big fan of the place from time immemorial

I didn't look at the forums during my trip (31.01.-10.02.2014). I will post on my blog.

I had the same (1 h oil 450 Baht in Playboy), but the boy pointed out (while I was looking at their menu) that hey have body-to-body massage. I was happy with massage and happy ending, so I tipped 1000 and am looking forward for a repeat.

After the oil massage I asked, 1800 Baht is just for the shop, tip not included.

I had the same (1 h oil 450 Baht in Playboy), but the boy pointed out (while I was looking at their menu) that hey have body-to-body massage. I was happy with massage and happy ending, so I tipped 1000 and am looking forward for a repeat.

After the oil massage I asked, 1800 Baht is just for the shop, tip not included.

in order to solve this mystery we need some deep pocketed investigative mind who ventures there and find out what they provide for such a charge. Must be some lengthy and luxurious treatment ending with big bang.

One thing is sure - it won't be me,  

I didn't look at the forums during my trip (31.01.-10.02.2014). I will post on my blog.

christian ur blog id please

www.christianpfc.blogspot.com

I had a look at the VIP room, it is bigger than the standard rooms, has a massage table (same as the standard rooms) and a bathtub. Now I don't care about a bigger room and can't imagine any activity in a bathtub that would justify such a premium price (anyway, the 1800 is just for the room, tip not included!), so either someone comes up with 1800 Baht or we all die ignorant.