Guest tomcal

Rio January 2012

The following summary is my first 10 hours in Rio yesterday.

This trip started with a good omen, I got upgraded all the way from L.A. to Rio, so I was hoping that was a good sign of what this trip was going to be like! I used the same apartment rental service as the last trip but since I was going solo this trip, I only needed a one bedroom and they found me one on the same street as the last, just down a few blocks, great location and only about a block from the Metro(subway) station in Ipanema. They are very helpful and have a U.S. telephone line so speaking with them prior to the trip if very easy. I got to the apartment at noon and was met by the rental agency person who gave me the keys. The one difference to renting a apartment here versus a hotel room is you pay 50% of the total when you make the reservation, and the remaining 50% in cash when they hand you the keys, plus a $300. Damage deposit. I give the damage deposit to them in U.S. dollars as they return that to you when you depart.

I had invited the huge dicked twink(see the posts from Last November) from last trip to come over when I arrived and he showed up right on time, which is very unusual for rio guys! We fooled around for an hour or so and than he showed me some Brazilian web sites that a lot of the sauna boys have appeared on.

At 5:00 we took the subway to Meo Mundo, since it was Thursday night I figured it would be on the slow side, when we got there, there were about 7 customers and 12 boys, but by 7:00 it really filled up. When I initially sat down and very cute guy came over and sat down and said to me “I remember you were here a couple months ago but you never went with me!” I was thinking, this guy is cute why didn’t I? He said “you were always with a lot of boys”! I smiled and said, “well tonight I have already made plans to meet someone here in 10 mins.” he goes “I like 3 ways” and I said well one of the guys has a very very large dick and he says “no problem”! A few minutes later the big dick twink walks in and sits down and I said to him “do you want to go up with this one”? He looks and smiles! But, in walks the guy from the threeways last trip who I like a lot, he comes over kisses me and squeezes in next to me on the bench and starts kissing. The new guy starts to get a sad look on his face and I said, “how about the 4 of us go up to a room?” The new guy gets a big smile on his face! I got a key for the room and went upstairs with them following me, when I opened the door and turned around to let them in there were FIVE GUYS following! Two of the boys followed us when we left the lounge and wanted to join in! I started laughing and said no way and the two new guys go “why not”? LOL I said the bed was too small for 6 people! One of the two new ones who was already hard laid down and said “lets start!” After the 4 of us stopped laughing we told them maybe later but it was only going to be the 4 of us this time. They left looking very sad, I think they were really looking forward to a orgy!

The three of us that had been together before made sure we made the new guy feel very welcomed into our group!! The two other guys are versatile with both preferring to top more than bottoming and the new guy was a total bottom. This time all three bottomed and everyone but the new guy topped.

After we finished I walked back down to the bar area and saw the owner of Meo Mundo who is a good friend, and we sat down and had a drink together. Two really really cute guys joined us, He told me both were 18 and had just started working yesterday. I couldn’t stop staring, they were really sexy! Just as I was going to ask the one to go upstairs I see another really hot guy walk in and the owner told me that he was 19 and new too. This guy had a great face and a beautiful toned body with a 6 pack. The owner invited him over and introduced us and the guy immediately sat down next to me and kissed me! Great start!...but than one of my past favorites came in and sat down with us, I started to talk to him but the new guy on my right kept kissing my neck and I was having a hard time staying focused on the conversation! Also the big dicked twink had come over and sat down as he had just got out of the shower. So we now had 5 guys sitting with us, the three new guys plus the two previous ones. It was starting to get complicated because I wanted to be with the three new guys but also the guy I had known from before. After a few minutes I said to the new kid wth the sexy body “would you like to go up with him and me and I pointed to the boy who I had known from before as I knew he liked 3 ways, and he said Yes! All I can say is we had a amazing time and I arranged to meet the new kid again today.

When I got back to the bar area the two new guys were still sitting there. As cute as they are, I think they are too shy yet to be forward enough to approach customers and they were about 30 boys working so there was a lot of competition from the more experienced guys who know how to work it! I sat down with them and I asked the one if he wanted to meet up tomorrow night and he said YES! I told him I would meet him at 5:30 at Meo Mundo but forgot I have my two regulars coming over to the apartment at 3:00 so it’s going to be a tight schedule to stay on, but worth it.

And that’s what happened my first 10 hours in Rio yesterday!

Tomcal, you are absolutely amazing. You have the most interesting experiences. I hope you are keeping a journal so that a novel can be written someday and JJ Abrams can make the major motion picture. It would have to be NC-17 though.

Well done on your fun life and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Expat!

I have a friend who is a writer for TV and I had told him about 6 months ago, maybe we should write a "sex in the city" type show on my experiences! He said, "while very interesting it would be a limited market!" LOL Probably not enough interest to get it on Showtime or HBO! :P

I went to bed at midnight last night and got up at 10:30 this morning so finally caught up on my jet lag

Today my gigantc dicked twink showed up at 4:00 so we could go to Meo Mundo together. Friday night is usually one of their best nights, but tonight it was slower with about 20 - 25 boys working. A very handsome semi muscular guy walked in who I hadn't see before and just as I was about to point him out to my friend he turns to me and said "you like him? let's do him"! So we asked him over to the table and first question was are you passivo? and he takes his hand and waves it side to side indicating he does both topping and bttming equally. While he did both, it was not with alot of enthusiasm and I would put him on my "do not repeat" list!

I than headed over to Pointe 202 as I was meeting my hottie from the last trip(pic below)! Pointe was fairly crowded and most of the guys there as always are semi muscular to Steroid muscular, but there were this time at least 5 or 6 new faces! My guy was waiting for me looking even hotter than last November if that's possible and we left to go back to the apartment. When we got there he said "do you want to see me each day you are here?" and I said "YES"!

He goes I can stay over on Monday and Weds and Sat/Sun. nights but the other nights I will have to go home, so I will come over at 3:00 those days! I start thinking...hmmm, that's gonna interfer with my sauna visits. So I tell him we can go to the beach each day at Noon, but around five I have to go visit some of my Amercan friends, but we can meet back up at 10:00 for dinner! He goes OK, but I think i saw a bit of suspicion in his expression!

I just got back from dinner at Corujinhas and there were maybe 10 working guys there, 8 of whom I recognize from the sauna and are what I would call 2nd tier quality, a little older or a little less attractive than most the boys. Another boy walks over from across the street with a big smile and says "Remember me?" It took a second but I did from about 2 years ago. He is a really nice guy and we talked for about a 1/2 an hour and than I had to go, but he said "I am working at 117 tomorrow night but not until 9:00 after i get off my regular job, do you want to meet up?" I told him I would definitely see him there! I have been here 36 hours and it's starting to get complicated with my scheduling, but somehow I will work thru it!!!

• Members

The following summary is my first 10 hours in Rio yesterday.

This trip started with a good omen, I got upgraded all the way from L.A. to Rio, so I was hoping that was a good sign of what this trip was going to be like! I used the same apartment rental service as the last trip but since I was going solo this trip, I only needed a one bedroom and they found me one on the same street as the last, just down a few blocks, great location and only about a block from the Metro(subway) station in Ipanema. They are very helpful and have a U.S. telephone line so speaking with them prior to the trip if very easy. I got to the apartment at noon and was met by the rental agency person who gave me the keys. The one difference to renting a apartment here versus a hotel room is you pay 50% of the total when you make the reservation, and the remaining 50% in cash when they hand you the keys, plus a $300. Damage deposit. I give the damage deposit to them in U.S. dollars as they return that to you when you depart.

I had invited the huge dicked twink(see the posts from Last November) from last trip to come over when I arrived and he showed up right on time, which is very unusual for rio guys! We fooled around for an hour or so and than he showed me some Brazilian web sites that a lot of the sauna boys have appeared on.

At 5:00 we took the subway to Meo Mundo, since it was Thursday night I figured it would be on the slow side, when we got there, there were about 7 customers and 12 boys, but by 7:00 it really filled up. When I initially sat down and very cute guy came over and sat down and said to me “I remember you were here a couple months ago but you never went with me!” I was thinking, this guy is cute why didn’t I? He said “you were always with a lot of boys”! I smiled and said, “well tonight I have already made plans to meet someone here in 10 mins.” he goes “I like 3 ways” and I said well one of the guys has a very very large dick and he says “no problem”! A few minutes later the big dick twink walks in and sits down and I said to him “do you want to go up with this one”? He looks and smiles! But, in walks the guy from the threeways last trip who I like a lot, he comes over kisses me and squeezes in next to me on the bench and starts kissing. The new guy starts to get a sad look on his face and I said, “how about the 4 of us go up to a room?” The new guy gets a big smile on his face! I got a key for the room and went upstairs with them following me, when I opened the door and turned around to let them in there were FIVE GUYS following! Two of the boys followed us when we left the lounge and wanted to join in! I started laughing and said no way and the two new guys go “why not”? LOL I said the bed was too small for 6 people! One of the two new ones who was already hard laid down and said “lets start!” After the 4 of us stopped laughing we told them maybe later but it was only going to be the 4 of us this time. They left looking very sad, I think they were really looking forward to a orgy!

The three of us that had been together before made sure we made the new guy feel very welcomed into our group!! The two other guys are versatile with both preferring to top more than bottoming and the new guy was a total bottom. This time all three bottomed and everyone but the new guy topped.

After we finished I walked back down to the bar area and saw the owner of Meo Mundo who is a good friend, and we sat down and had a drink together. Two really really cute guys joined us, He told me both were 18 and had just started working yesterday. I couldn’t stop staring, they were really sexy! Just as I was going to ask the one to go upstairs I see another really hot guy walk in and the owner told me that he was 19 and new too. This guy had a great face and a beautiful toned body with a 6 pack. The owner invited him over and introduced us and the guy immediately sat down next to me and kissed me! Great start!...but than one of my past favorites came in and sat down with us, I started to talk to him but the new guy on my right kept kissing my neck and I was having a hard time staying focused on the conversation! Also the big dicked twink had come over and sat down as he had just got out of the shower. So we now had 5 guys sitting with us, the three new guys plus the two previous ones. It was starting to get complicated because I wanted to be with the three new guys but also the guy I had known from before. After a few minutes I said to the new kid wth the sexy body “would you like to go up with him and me and I pointed to the boy who I had known from before as I knew he liked 3 ways, and he said Yes! All I can say is we had a amazing time and I arranged to meet the new kid again today.

When I got back to the bar area the two new guys were still sitting there. As cute as they are, I think they are too shy yet to be forward enough to approach customers and they were about 30 boys working so there was a lot of competition from the more experienced guys who know how to work it! I sat down with them and I asked the one if he wanted to meet up tomorrow night and he said YES! I told him I would meet him at 5:30 at Meo Mundo but forgot I have my two regulars coming over to the apartment at 3:00 so it’s going to be a tight schedule to stay on, but worth it.

And that’s what happened my first 10 hours in Rio yesterday!

-^_^ -^_^ -^_^ -^_^ -^_^ -^_^ Tom, you can see that I am indeed all smiles for you and how fast you apparently get involved when you reach the land of "The Marvelous City!" Continue to enjoy yourself and remain safe in all ways!! -^_^

Last night at Meo Mundo, being Saturday is was slower, maybe 20 guys working, but the cute twink from the night before that I did a threesome with was there and he immediately sat down and said "can we do another 3 way tonight?"

I smiled and told him that he could pick out the guy. Standing across the room was a big muscle guy naked playing with his large dick! the kid says " I want him!" This guy was not really my type but the twink was so excited I said ok! Am I glad I did! in the lounge the muscle guy looked very serious and not that friendly, when we got into the room he grabbed me and started kissing while the twink knelt between us blowing each of us. We than went to the bed and everyone fooled around with everyone until the twink said, "lets Fuck!" that went on for about another 30 minutes!

AFter that I left to got club 117 and it was fairly busy, I would estimate 25+ plus guys working, I talked to couple of the boys I knew and than met a guy from Venezuela who had been visitiing the saunas here for the past 6 years and he says "have you ever gone to Prague?" I knew I had a soul mate now! lol we traded stories and are going to meet up at 117 tonight.

I than went to Pointe and got there about 8:30, I again ran into a 1/2 dozen boys I knew, but really wanted to get a massage by the resident guy at Pointe named Wellington. He is very good and professional(totally non sexual) after that it was about 10:00 and I ran into a American couple I know who have a place in Rio and have been coming down for years. They said "have you eaten dinner yet"? I said no that I was probably going to go to someplace close to the apartment in Ipanema. they said come on over to our place for drinks and dinner, we made a lot of food and are going back there now. So I went and had a really enjoyable evening with them that lasted until 2:00a.m. when I caught a taxi back to my apartment.

Today(Sunday) is another perfect day weatherwize so decided to go to the beach but on the way I stopped at Galitos, Lurker's favorite restaurant here, to have lunch, all of the sudden I feel someone pressing his dick into my back as I am sitting at the counter! I turned around and it was the twink from last night, he was on his way to the beach and saw me so he said, you want to go together? So I finished eating and headed down to the gay beach which is just two blocks from Galitos reataurant on Rua Farme de Amoedo. the picture was taken as he was coming back from jumping in the water to cool off.

Guest lurkerspeaks

You should put a video cam in your hotel rooms. They would make for some interesting viewing. . .

I heard he tried that once, Expat, but the cam kept overheating from all the body heat in the room.

Tom, if Rio doesn't give you the keys to the city, they are NUTS! Your adventures there encourages so many to go and many others to cry they are not there with you!

I love reading your adventures and I thank you for posting. I love the photos you have presented and I know that you are having a blast as you do everywhere.

So, until Rio comes through for you, this is from all of us here at MER!

post-100001-050634400 1327282474.jpg

MUY OBRIGADO OZ!!

at 5:00 we headed on the subway to 117, when we got there there were only about 10 guys working and 10 customers, but that's to be expected on a Beautiful Sunday afternoon, they show up later. However between the checkin counter and the locker room I lost my twink to a customer that was practically tripping over his tongue!! Since we had already had our time this afternoon, I was happy to see him make some money. I went to the back patio bar and talked to a couple of the guys I knew from previous years, but no interest in them now as far as sex. I got a call from a friend from L.A. who had just landed and he wanted to know where I was to meet up. I told him 117 was kinda slow so let's meet at Pointe202. But as i was leaving there were 12 boys just entering including 4 I never saw before! Now I wish I hadn't committed to going but I went to Pointe.

When I got there it was also slow(Sunday is one of the slowest sauna nights)But as they say it only takes One..or TWO! Sitting there was a 19 yr old twink I had met last Nov., and he truely is the definition of a power bttm. He also is very affectionate and had a very nice dick. My friend got there and I pointed out another 19yr old. that had just arrived from Curitiba the night before to work at pointe(he left his wife and baby in Curitiba so he could make some quick money!) Curitiba is in the South of Brazil like Porto Alegre and this guy was very white skater type. He said to my friend "I do everything and I do it good!" Afterwards my friend said "he wasn't lying!"

the pics below are of the one I met last novemeber and again tonight.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tomcal, all I can say is "I am in awe of your expertise". I don't know what you do, or how you do it...You have admitted in the past that you are not an "over-payer" to the garotos. It must just be your dashing good looks and your free flowing charm that has all of the boys standing in line for a chance to have a programma with you. Before long, I think we might be reading of a new garoto de programma jedi master who helps train potential new garotos on how to act.

• Members

Let's see, I went to Rio on a tour. They took us to Sugar Loaf and then the Christ statue. Afterward we did a walking tour of a favela. The next day we went downtown and saw the historic buildings and the gaudy new cathedral. At nightime we went to Ipanema for shopping. Finally, on the 3d day, I asked the guide why we didn't see any of the famous sauna boys, Oh, he said, tomcal is in town, they are all busy!

Nice reports, tomcal. We can all envy your stamina and the strength of the dollar- well, at least your dollar! ^_^

• Members

As many, I love reading Tomcal's adventures in Rio.

In addition, it will certainly help me prepare my trip to Rio next March ...

Among all the pictures you posted, the lad I like most (I hoped I had met him in December, but I did not see him nor in Pointe, not at Club 117), is the one you plan to meet everyday. He is so lovely. Is his cousin also still on the scene ?

As you said, massage is a great experience. I experienced a massage (not sexual) by the professional masseur in Club 117. It is a really great and I will repeat the experience. I only spent half and hour, but with soft music in the room and the skilled hands of the masseur, in was in a kind of very pleasant coma, and he had to somehow "wake me up" at the end. Have you tried the masseur in 117 ? Is he better than the one in Pointe ? I will defintely try Wellington next time.

Following comments from my friend in Rio, I hope that I will be able to go to the Casa Boite Grande (only opened on a Saturday night and not so close to Rio), but for orgy lovers, it is supposed to be a must ... Cute lads fucking everywhere. No attitude. Everyone is welcome. Last saturday I spent in Rio, I went to Junior's anniversary in Pointe 202 and it was not so funny. Very crowded. But not so much fun at the end of the game. I should have gone to this Casa.

Continue enjoying your time in Rio, Tomcal and having us dream while reading your adventures !

I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed not to have met you in Rio last week. Was in Point on Thursday (and was quite happy with the assortment of boys). On Friday, in 117, was mostly disappointed by a handful of hard selling hustlers.

I wish we had met too Conway! Maybe next time!

Tonight, Monday, there were at least 50 boys maybe alot more working and at least that many customers! there was long waits for rooms! I, being the compassionate person I am tried to help the situation by taking 3 of the boys at one time! the pic below was taken in the room after we had exhausted ourselves. I am taking this from the bed, so it gives you an idea of the type of rooms there.

I would Highly recommend any of them, they did everything and did it well to everyone in the 4some! the lightest on on the far right is 18 and just started working there 5 nights ago, but seems to be a quick learner! the one in the middle is truely the definition of a Power Bottom, the the muscle guy on the left is amazing kisser! All three are really nice guys.

We are meeting up again tomorrow night for round 2!

I asked the owner of Meo Mundo how many boys were signed in Monday night, as in the previous post I guessed there were 50+ at least, He says "we have 92 signed in"! I believed it. I

I have to mention the weather in Rio. In my 50+ trips here over the past 10 years I have been here in every month except Feb. and July. and since 2001 have been here every June and October and most Marches. You can hit rain or sun in any given month. This trip I am now on the 6th day here and have not seen a cloud yet. During Xmas and New Years they had rain every day for two weeks I was told. The temps have been in the 90's during the day and low 70's at night.

Tuesday night is a big night at 117 and there were alot of guys there, the majority, Muscle guys. I stayed for about 45 mins. and than moved on to Pointe.

the pic below was taken at Pointe upstairs by the entrance to one of the suites, these guys are more representative of the "type" you will find there, although there was at least a 1/2 doz. twinks and maybe another 1/2 doz. other types there as well. The guy in the middle "joey", used to be more twink like when I met him about 6 years ago and did many overnights with him.

He has been in a bunch of videos(10"dick) but he really went the steroid route and now has the big "brahma Bull" type shoulder caps as do alot of the other body builders at the saunas. I don't find it sexy or attractive, but alot of guys seem to!

Tomcal, tell me something, how do you replenish your own fluids over the course of an evening?

I really think you could sell these stories to Logo or Showtime and have your own male version of "Sex & Rio". . .

Expat I have my own portable IV drip going the whole evening! lol

Last night being Weds. was slower but by 6:00 there were already 20+ guys working at 117, but I just wasn't attracted to any of them enough to go to a room(now if this had been my first visit I would have thought I died and gone to heaven and would have done all 20! but I am spoiled after so many trips!)

I left and went to Meo Mundo and immediately ran into two of the twinks from the 3 way I posted a photo of. They had big smiles and said "Possibly 3 again?" I just couldn't resist those cute smiles so up we went. In this particular room next to the bed they have what could best be described as a padded sawhorse bench that dips in the middle, so perfect for a guy to lay on his back and get fucked. the 19 yr old immediately lays on it and says "who first?" the 18yr old was already hard and we had just opened the door so he went first and this continued in various positions and combos for the next hour! They are both really nice guys and we laughed alot. The one has already messaged me on facebook today saying "don't forget tonight at 6:00 we meet again!" lol

The weather for the 7th day is perfect again, the pic below I took at the gay beach in Ipanema at 1:30 this afternoon. The Kiosk's where the gay flag is, is the place you rent your chair umbrella, suntan lotion, drinks etc, makes it very convienent. All you take when you live your hotel or apt, is about $25.R($15.U.S.) or maybe a little more if you are going to buy food too and you don't have to carry anything to or from the beach.

I just love these updates. Maybe the Rio for gay men travel bureau should hire you to promote this lovely city.

When Oz and TY are looking for posts to drive people to this site, this is a great example of something I look forward to every day.

Thanks again Tomcal!!

• Members

I just love these updates.

When Oz and TY are looking for posts to drive people to this site, this is a great example...

Much as I love TomCal's posts, that hadn't hit me until Expat said it. I guess it's obvious after someone else points it out.

Anyway, 3 cheers for TomCal and the other posters who have taken the time to give us these fine travalogues. :thumbsup: