Guest parisrio2000

Advice on Dealing with Difficult Rentboy

Guest parisrio2000

OK TotallyOz, I agree, maybe I was too harsh in my response to tomcal. The boys are old enough to know what they are doing, so it's not like tomcal is oppressing them, I didn't mean it that way. And frankly I take some of that back, since I think a lot of them are not really *that* poor, but like to use the money to buy luxury goods, iphone, and so on. I guess I don't have much compassion for the ones that do passivo when they don't want to, unless they really are in a terrible situation, which is rare. I should also add that often at 117 and recently at Lagoa I get really pissed off at the aggressive sells tactics of many of these guys, so I don't mean to paint them as oppressed angels.

That said, it may be a matter of taste. I'm sexually submissive and I don't like the idea of submitting to another submissive guy :P ...I come to Brazil because this is almost the only place in the world I can find manly, straight guys who also look great and who will take money. So I do test them to see if they do passivo; I guarantee you that some will not, or will only do it for very large sums.

Now one thing I will disagree with: I think it comes a lot easier to a straight guy to get a blowjob and like it, than to take it up the ass and like it. I have ways of making them feel like kings, and even though they do it for money, I can tell they're enjoying themselves. Part of the reason I made this thread is because I have a strong feeling this boy is not enjoying himself, like the few others I've been with have, and I'm not sure how to please him. I suspect he may have something against me personally, or that he doesn't like gringos, or whatever, I don't know. I wanted some advice on how to deal with this.

• Members

Part of the reason I made this thread is because I have a strong feeling this boy is not enjoying himself, like the few others I've been with have, and I'm not sure how to please him. I suspect he may have something against me personally, or that he doesn't like gringos, or whatever, I don't know. I wanted some advice on how to deal with this.

Still not sure why you don't just ask him. Offer to pay him for the answer if you have to. Hell, I'll kick in ten bucks! Twenty, if you end up posting a pic with your tongues down each others' throats. frenchyf2.gif

Everyone has their "thing" they enjoy. You seem to enjoy pleasing someone. That is fantastic. The guy in your scenario may not be able to be pleased sexually and if you are not OK with that, you need to stop seeing him. OR, you can choose to accept it, see him, have as much fun as you can and see what happens. It seems you are "struck" on him and want him so my suggestion is to keep seeing him. I wish you great luck in your goals with him whatever those goals are.

Guest lurkerspeaks

ParisRio, no disrespect intended, but your comment that "they do not enjoy kissing" is full of shit. Sure, there may be one or two like that, but the VAST MAJORITY of the boys in the saunas are very willing and eager to kiss. In fact, i have had one or two boys get upset with me because I wouldn't kiss them. None of the boys I have met will do anything they don't want to do. Sure, in public, they mostly all claim to be Activo.. but as Tomcal stated, once the door closes and their friends are not watching/listening, MOST of the boys can be easily convinced to do anything you want. I have one boy I have seen the last three years at 117. In front of everyone else, he is ACTIVO.. he will kiss lightly, but will not suck or bottom. He loves to fuck and get sucked.. We have had several three-ways where that is all he does. But if I hire him alone or if the third partner leaves the room, he happily kisses, and sucks.

I do not have a God-like body.. I am not 20-something. I most closely resemble Uncle Festor from the Addams Family. I do not "over-pay" the boys. But what I do do, is treat them with courtesy and respect. I find that large sums of money might get you "in the door" with the boys, but common respect will get you back in for repeat visits.

• Members

"ParisRio, no disrespect intended, but your comment that "they do not enjoy kissing" is full of shit."

I'm sure you have a good heart, Lurkerspeaks, and your observations ring true with me, but I have to add: I love that comment!

Guest parisrio2000

It would be nice if you take picture of your idol and share it with us! It seems that you are deeply in love of "PM"! good luck!

I would not send a picture either by PM, and certainly not post one in public! But this boy is very discreet, and in fact didn't even let me take one.

• Members
From what I read in this forum, Tomcal would be the highest authority to advise you.
Probably already has field experience with the boy. :lol:​
My two cents, this kid should be successful in 117 and probably makes several programs in one night. If he is straight and not looking for a gay relationship, the problem is just a math question - he makes more money on the sauna than being outside with you.
Second point, I've found some boys go jealous of you (or your wallet). So, if you say to him that you think he is "special" in some way to you and besides that you are looking to do other boyfriend like activities outside the sauna maybe you shouldn´t show interest or be with other boys there (what I'm sure most will think it´s absurd!). Remember news run fast there on the sauna scene.

I note that this is docbr's first post. Well said, doc. Welcome to posting, too.

• Members

I would not send a picture either by PM, and certainly not post one in public! But this boy is very discreet, and in fact didn't even let me take one.

Ahh, wold love to see a pic. Maybe if you describe him someone here know the boy.

I note that this is docbr's first post. Well said, doc. Welcome to posting, too.

Thx Lucky... being reading the forum for a while, but I still dont have all the knowledgement to share you guys do.

Guest parisrio2000

This problem is now solved, you can close the thread :D

I met him today and it was perfect.

I can't guarantee it will be like this in the future, he has "moods," but wow is he amazing!

Also, Rio is as nice as it's ever been. I only wish this fucking inflation hadn't made the place nearly inaccessible for me.

Guest lurkerspeaks

To repeat the next to last post here. "YOU CAN CLOSE THE THREAD".. It should be clear to all that the OP has more issues than this board can cover.

Guest parisrio2000

To repeat the next to last post here. "YOU CAN CLOSE THE THREAD".. It should be clear to all that the OP has more issues than this board can cover.

Are you jealous?

• Members

"You tell me if it's possible to be with a hot straight guy in the US or Europe...it's not possible, or extremely difficult, and certainly not really possible for money."

Actually it's possible. I know this because in recent years I've played with 3 different, hot, straight guys. I'm a middle-aged man, admittedly lean and gym-fit, and I dress well when going out, but I'm a total top sexually. To my initial surprise, I found that each of the hot straight guys was ready to French-kiss, play 'bottom' for me, and suck cock to completion.

Cash is, of course, what they were seeking and what I was ready to offer as long as my needs were met. I treated them with kindness and respect, and we had a good time together, but they were never interested in going out with me to dinner in a restaurant or to the theatre etc. Our interactions were always in private, in my bed.

I mean this kindly, Parisrio2000, but you seem to forget that this guy is happy to trade sexual energy for cash. That doesn't mean he wants to see you outside a very private arena. If indeed this man is straight, then he prefers women. And he has made plain to you that he does not want to be seen with you, a gay man, in public or going to a love-motel. His actions and his preferences may seem a mystery to you, but your fixation and desire to change his fundamental nature are a mystery to me.

...written supremely. Hope the man who began this thread will begin to accept your and other's salient comments and views. This could go on and on and on without any conclusion. Enough of the tit for tat responses, parisrio2000. I, for one, do NOT like reading volumes on internet screens! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

• Members

someone once said,

Usually if a girl acts this way you have to ignore her and treat her badly and she'll usually come back to you...

I wonder if any rentboys ever discovered this jedi mind trick and used it to their advantage with clients that seemed to be particularly smitten.

All I know is that if Brazilian men did not kiss and they were not as masculine as they are, wtf would be the point of such a long plane ride twice a year? caipirinhas? I can get thse at the regal beagle down the block.

Guest Makwa

Two add my 2 cents (despite the fact that the Canadian mint has stop producing pennies and is the process of removing them from circulation), it's an old gay tradition that we pine for the love of a "great dark man" (i.e. a straight man) to use Quentin Crisps' literary conceit. Why do you think there are so many gay ads which contain the admonition "only straight acting and straight looking" need apply? This attitude is entirely down to the dreaded "internalized homophobia". We all have it. So never become obsessed with a "straight" rent boy. They want your money, not you. So enjoy the fantasy and save yourself a lot of grief.

• Members

I, for one, am NOT enamored or obsessed with and/or by "straight men." I can admire the looks of some, but that is that. By my being a man who likes to be with another who's "interactive" sexually-- I prefer a gay man any day who kisses "divinely" and who's so interactive that would afford our time together to be memorable and wanting to be together on other occasions.

Guest parisrio2000

someone once said,

I wonder if any rentboys ever discovered this jedi mind trick and used it to their advantage with clients that seemed to be particularly smitten.

All I know is that if Brazilian men did not kiss and they were not as masculine as they are, wtf would be the point of such a long plane ride twice a year? caipirinhas? I can get thse at the regal beagle down the block.

I don't enjoy kissing another man...not a very masculine thing to do by the way...the really masculine ones don't like it.

As for the jedi mind trick, it doesn't work on men the same way it does on women. I stopped seeing him for a while because of his behavior. I'm not attracted to being rebuffed the same way a woman is. When he's nicer to me I'm more generous, so it doesn't pay for him to use the trick you mention. There's something else going on, I don't understand it. His motivations are not those of a typical rentboy. I'm guessing he's awash in so much cash he doesn't care.