Lucky

Is Boytoy More Popular Now?

Guest NCBored

I can hardle get this software to post for me and you can get your "deleted" posts "included"? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

lol. Actually, I tried to delete the post after posting, but couldn't find that option, so I had to settle for removing all the text.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my they are great models... Who took the shots? I like the pose of the guy in the second pic.. A little bit of confidence mixed with a hint of friendliness... Very approachable...

Even the Thai boys agree!

Even the Thai boys agree!

• Members

WIth regard to the original question, I prefer to believe that we opened ourselves up to a wider audience. The other sounds like we changed our hairdo or mouth wash or deodorant. :P Whichever the case, I'm glad to see that we are flourishing by attracting some new blood and keeping the old crowd which has always been a classy group of contributors. :yes:

Guest hitoallusa

TY, trust me I changed my deodorant, mouthwash, hairdo, shoes, clothes and none of them worked to attract a guy .. What worked was making a guy comfortable and be at home... I like it here because people accept my silly posts and me as who I am... I hope more people open up and be at home here..

Who took the shots?

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed them. The BF and I took these shots on my last trip to Thailand. The one laying down I have known for a bit and he calls me the second I enter Thailand (he gets text message I turned my phone on). He is in army now so I was only able to see him a few times on my last trip.

Guest hitoallusa

I don't know how you do it... Guys turn their cell phones off as soon as I arrive... You must be amazing! :shocked:​

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed them. The BF and I took these shots on my last trip to Thailand. The one laying down I have known for a bit and he calls me the second I enter Thailand (he gets text message I turned my phone on). He is in army now so I was only able to see him a few times on my last trip.

• Members

He asked for donations due to car problems, then flew off to DC for several days of fun and games, and now is planning to come to the Palm Springs weekend no doubt without the car.

THIS IS WORTH A LITTLE GIGGLE

Oh Lord! I was thinking of driving over for part of that weekend and bringing my sweet Latino college boy who is turning 21 next month. He's shy and not into the scene yet might find it all amusing!

The Apple Stores in the US block the boytoy website I discovered when I was leaching their Wi-fi sitting outside their store. It immediately redirected me back to Apple.com. Haha