Guest tomcal

Porto Alegre/Rio March 2013

Guest tomcal

I left Thursday for my trip to Brazil. The flight total is usually about 14 hrs., Orange cty to Dallas to Sao Paulo to Porto Alegre, but this time was 3.5 hrs longer due to a delay leaving DFW, which happened the last trip in December as well! I arrived in P.A. at 3:00 pm and felt really tired But…when I walked into Mezziniu sauna last night it was all worth it!

Night One: We got to Mezziniu about 5:30 and immediately ran into the 18 yr old Polish kid from last December when I was here(Pic One below) He was with four other guys at a table, came over to give me a kiss and said can we meet up in about 15 minutes and I said no problem as I wanted to survey the bar area and see who was there. I spotted a slender twink who had just walked out of the shower where he had been showing off his rather nice “assets” and I waved him over to our table. He sat down, put his hand on my knee and kissed me! I told him I was just here last December and didn’t see him and he said he had just started working at Mezzinu last week. I then look down the hall over his shoulder and the Polish kid is standing there naked waving his towel in the air to get my attention! Lol So I tell the new kid I have to go talk to a friend but to wait for me. I went up to a room with the polish kid and had a great time! When I came back downstairs the new guy was waiting at the table. We talked for a few minutes and then he grabs my hand and puts it under his towel to show me his dick is hard! And with his limited but funny English says “Junior is ready!” junior is what he named his dick!

I thought a lot about the following statement I am going to make and I honestly believe it’s true! This kid was one of the top One or two guys I have EVER had sex with!! Amazing!! Kissing like there was no tomorrow!! Sucking, rimming, fucking! After we got done and we were talking about 5 mins, he shows me his dick is hard again and says “one more time lets do it again, I want to cum again”! I felt like I had just run a marathon! My battery on my phone died so I don’t have pics today, but will get some.

When I walk back to the bar there is Cristofer(pic 2) and his cousin Marcos(pic 3) they had just arrived so I told them that since it was almost 9:00 I was going to dinner(plus I was totally exhausted) but I really wanted to see them, so how about they come to the hotel tomorrow afternoon and they said great…..I am waiting for them now as I am writing this.

After Dinner at Bella Italia, Oz’s favorite restaurant in Porto Alegre, we walked the three blocks over to BarMxx, and who was there but my new kid from Mezziniu! We sit down and he puts my hand on his jeans and says “junior is ready again”! lol I told him I was done for the night! This was the best night I had ever seen at BarMixx!! There were at least 40 guys working and my friend, who has higher standards then me,(I disagree I think I am just more all emcompassing)commented on the number or really cute guys that were there! Most are 18 to 22. There were at least 30+ customers there who typically range from 40 – 60 yrs old. They had a stripper show with three very hot muscular guys. The layout as I mentioned before is like a large house with adjoining rooms, with a bar just past the entrance and a bigger room with small stage and then a pool room, a smoking room and three different sitting rooms, so guys are constantly circulating between them. If you give the slightest smile or look their way, you will instantly have someone sitting down next to you.

To be con’t

Guest tomcal

as they say a picture is worth a thousand words!! this is a photo from my hotel room this afternoon of the cousins!

the second pic is a 19 yr old I met last year but ran into at BarMixx tonight and we became "reaquainted"!

at Mezziniu tonight I met up with the Polish kid again. He is a nice guy, very sweet! When I came back down to the bar a guy comes up to me and say "Tom?" I have no idea who he was, he says I am on his friends facebook page! He then says "I have a big dick do you want to go to a room?" I said " I am not passivo" and he goes "no problem"! So....I went up with him, it was very interesting! turns out the only way he can get hard is by rimming, he then proceeded to rim me for at least 20 mins! maybe more and then he came! He is the third pic below!

this was the ending to day 2 here!

Guest FourAces

as they say a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Hmmm I can only think of one word to describe all the hot guys you've posted in this thread WOWWWOW

• Members

Wowww. I wish I were in Porto Alegre instead of snowy France ...

Never saw boys in Mixx and I always found the quality average. I will go again next time I am in POA.

Christofer is cute and has perfect body and nice face. Saw him many times in Mezzaninu. Never saw his cousin Marcos. He is even better looking ! Is he the same Marcos in bed with Christofer and playing football on the beach in the pictures you posted ? I remember you posted the picture of the beach some time ago. It seems that Marcos is currently beefier, no ? These boys should stop having steroids and becoming overmuscular.

Enjoy your stay in POA, Tomcal, and your friend also !

Guest tomcal

Adorável boys, specially the last one. Whatisname, where can be found? Top?

Thanks in advance

Gotti, that is Marcos he and Cristofer both work for agency in P.A. now, which is the first time I ever heard of any P.A. guys working there, the link for it is http://www.themodels.com.br/homens/lucas-lima they do not show their face for either of them but Marcos is listed as Lucas Lima on there. I don't go thru a agency so I do not know what they charge, Cristofer can usually be found at Mezzininu as he is quite Popular there. I asked them about they agency and they both said they get quite bit of "work" thru it. they said the clients are Brazilian guys who don't want to go or be seen at a sauna so they pay more to be discreet about they activities.

although since Mezziniu is not in a area where it is likely anyone will be walking by or see you even if you are a local.

Pauleiro, the picture of Marcos laying on the bed makes his body look "thicker" then it is, here is a pic I took of him in the shower. His dick when hard is thick and 8" this is a pic of it from the agency site

• Members

If I may ask some quick questions, Tom:

Which hotel are you staying in?

Do you have to tell the boys to dress properly to get past Security and into the hotel?

What language(s) do you find the sauna-guys speak?

Guest tomcal

If I may ask some quick questions, Tom:

Which hotel are you staying in?

Do you have to tell the boys to dress properly to get past Security and into the hotel?

What language(s) do you find the sauna-guys speak?

I am staying at the Mercure Beverly hills, there is a sister hotel called the Mercure Manhatten several blocks from here that I have stayed at as well, they are both in the Moinjos de vento area of P.A. which is very walkable/safe and many restaurant within a 8 block radius. It is older but nice and the rooms here are like effiency apartments, with a kitchen and small living room and seperate bedroom.(you have to ask for them, the cheapest rate is for a small room w/o the kitchen it is worth paying the little bit extra!) there website is http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/booking/hotels-list.shtml

I have never had a problem bringing guys back to either the Mercures or to the Sheraton, but the boys always dress fine, they are usually dressed like typical 20yr olds here in the U.S., Jeans/T-shirts, I have never had to instruct them about it, they seem to know if they are meeting you at the hotel they have to look appropriate.

Most of the guys do not speak English but I don't speak much Portuguese, it's usually not a problem. there is a app for your phone that translates and it works very well on my iphone, i use that to get thru longer conversations.(the mercure has Wifi)

Guest parisrio2000

Interesting...if possible please post more photos of the guys in Porto Alegre, a representative sample would be much appreciated.

Guest tomcal

Interesting...if possible please post more photos of the guys in Porto Alegre, a representative sample would be much appreciated.

there are plenty of photos in previous posts on P.A. that I have made if you look back the last 3 years on here! . the current photos are representative of what you will see...it's what i saw the past three days! :-)

Guest tomcal

this post is about Sunday evening in Porto Alegre and Monday night in Rio!

PORTO ALEGRE:

Sunday at Mezziniu was not good in terms of numbers, maybe 15 guys working but...I found a cute italian guy semi muscular wrestler type build, he told me he was 24, married and a 3 yr old child(If i had a doller for every time I have heard a variation of this from a sauna guy...) He was playing with his dick standing in the hallway when I first saw him, so we went up to a room. He started passionately kissing, then as we were making out grabbed my hand and stuck my thumb up his ass, saying "sometimes I like to be passivo!" LOL

My friend met a blonde cute twink from Paraguay and when with him.. we decided to go to BarMixx although it was only 9:00 pm and knew very few guys would be there, but as it turns out the time made no difference as by 11:00 pm there were still only about 8 guys there...but one guy came in and said 'that guy is cute, i think u have talked to him before". I didn't recognize him but when over to talke to him and he had a athletic body, was 22 with 3 kids, which is why he said he needed to work at bar mixx on the weekends. He was very funny, almost a little crazy, but loads of fun in bed!

about 1/2 hour later the 18 yr.old from the previous night showed up(his pic is in the first set on this thread). He said he got off work early at the restaurant so he could see me before I left. really sweet guy and Fun!

RIO:

got into Rio yesterday at noon and got to the apartment then ran to citibank ATM and then the grocery store for some things to stock the apartment.

got to Meo Mundo at 5:00 and finally got to meet up with OZ! given what he went thru so far this trip he looked good! I ran into alot of guys I know and I was waiting for two who I had arranged a 3 way with, but while waiting for them I went with a guy I had known for about a year and who I know is great--first two pics below.

there was a wait for rooms as Meo Mundo was packed! at least 40+ customers and 70+ boys(which is why I took two to try and even the odds! :phone: )

My two guys showed up, I have been with them many times but never together and I knew they both wanted to try it, as we had been discussing it on facebook for a month! they are the third and 4th pics below.

I had to get back to the apartment by 10:00 as the guy who is my overnight guest most nights the last two trips was meeting me there. Oz and I went to the apartment to meet up with him and then we went to dinner at a "TEXMEX" restaurant located on Farme de Amoedo, the so called gay street about 3 blocks from the apartment.

the guy who sleeps over is really cute with a great bubblebutt! the last pic is him