Guest rimchair

Hilarity at the other site? Oh my!

• Members

This thread should be re-titled "Malfeasance at the other site? Oh my".

Post modification and being a outright impostor are two different issues, the latter ringing alarm bells to me.

Heads should roll.

The Only thing I have to say about this comment RC (because I have generally Agreed with everything youve said on this post) is that most people posting online are "imposters", unknown to the other people reading them. The best we can do is think that we KNOW them, but should keep everything in perspective regarding their honesty and credibility. Its just What the internet IS, and the strong allure of it to have a chance to be something that you are NOT. But I will tell you all with 100% conviction: I AM Suckrates/JJ and i AM a COCKSUCKER ! :baby:

• Members

I wonder why so many are seemingly obsessed with the "other" site? I left there with over 4,000 posts and don't look back. Picking at a sore doesn't make it heal any faster, does it?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I just bet that the other site members are looking at this thread and starting their own over there called: Hilarity at the other site? Oh my!

Probably!, They have proven that they have NO minds of their own, time after time. Did someone say STEPPFORD ???? :lol:

• Members

I wonder why so many are seemingly obsessed with the "other" site? I left there with over 4,000 posts and don't look back. Picking at a sore doesn't make it heal any faster, does it?

Best regards,

RA1

Its not an Obsession, its for lack of nothing More interesting to talk about. and lets face it, the topic DOES get alot of participation, and Thats a good thing..... As for scabs, NO picking does not make them heal faster, but they do TASTE delicious ! :hug:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my.. There are so many "oh my" in this thread that it makes me to confuse other people's posts as mine... I need to come up with a new phrase to start my post from now on... Maybe "Oh No" but it's too negative so "my my my" will be better..

Oh my.. There are so many "oh my" in this thread that it makes me to confuse other people's posts as mine... I need to come up with a new phrase to start my post from now on... Maybe "Oh No" but it's too negative so "my my my" will be better..

Might I suggest, My Oh My. (what a wonderful day) as you are very Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A anyway. :smile:

• Members

Try WTF or What the fuck.... Short, simple and has impact

• Members

As for scabs, NO picking does not make them heal faster, but they do TASTE delicious ! :hug:

Wow, I almost lost my breakfast after reading that vomit.gif

It is good to remember from time to time that the owners/administrators of sites have absolute power in their little kingdoms. Sometimes, it goes to their heads and they lose control. Not an excuse of behavior but just reminds us that they are human, are prone to mistakes/errors that every human can make and aren't to be put on pedestals, as often is done.

That saying about absolute power corrupting absolutely is appropriate.

• Members

Remember guys, I spoke up to correct a mistake that had been made. I did not encourage anyone to take up this cause again. So, my update is in, life goes on, and it is likely to be a beautiful day. We all have a life to live.

• Members

Wow, I almost lost my breakfast after reading that vomit.gif

It is good to remember from time to time that the owners/administrators of sites have absolute power in their little kingdoms. Sometimes, it goes to their heads and they lose control. Not an excuse of behavior but just reminds us that they are human, are prone to mistakes/errors that every human can make and aren't to be put on pedestals, as often is done.

That saying about absolute power corrupting absolutely is appropriate.

Wayout, I think its MORE important to remember its not ONLY humans who make mistakes......MONSTERS make them too !

:alien::alien::alien:

• Members

Is that a looking glass or a TV stand? Pedestals are so hard to evaluate these days.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Is that TV? That thing is so adorable... :smile: Not sure how you change channel on that thing...

It's a Philco Predicta which was introduced in 1959. The glowing knob below the rotating (!) picture tube is the VHF channel changer. I think there's an outside ring on it which tunes UHF channels, an unusual feature for the time. The TV's were very advanced when they were introduced and are quite collectible today.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Lookin you are not only witty but also knowledgable... I think you will not run out of topics to talk about even though we live a long life together... What a great guy to have around.. ^_^ Thank you for explaining this cutesy thing for me..^_^ xoxo

It's a Philco Predicta which was introduced in 1959. The glowing knob below the rotating (!) picture tube is the VHF channel changer. I think there's an outside ring on it which tunes UHF channels, an unusual feature for the time. The TV's were very advanced when they were introduced and are quite collectible today.

Guest rimchair

Anyone donating to Dollars for Daddy??

"""Renton, WA — At the start of the week I made my reservations for the U-Haul trailer and I'm in the last month of packing before I'm out of the Seattle area. Current plans are to show up in the Las Vegas area at the end of the June so that I can start checking out the area and prepare for a presentation at Desiree Alliance Conference July 14th to the 19th.

I'm going through the usual craziness like: "Where is the trailer hitch that's been in the back of the vehicle for the last decade?" That plus my income from the site being at the yearly low is aggravating my headaches. Any donations would piratically welcome at this point."""

• Members

Anyone donating to Dollars for Daddy??

"""Renton, WA — At the start of the week I made my reservations for the U-Haul trailer and I'm in the last month of packing before I'm out of the Seattle area. Current plans are to show up in the Las Vegas area at the end of the June so that I can start checking out the area and prepare for a presentation at Desiree Alliance Conference July 14th to the 19th.

I'm going through the usual craziness like: "Where is the trailer hitch that's been in the back of the vehicle for the last decade?" That plus my income from the site being at the yearly low is aggravating my headaches. Any donations would piratically welcome at this point."""

I thought the Deal was a barter system. You donate Money and you get a good REVIEW on his site ???? It HAS to be a 2-way street for me. My charitable nature left me decades ago . :bye: