Lucky

Legally Married!

That is so wonderful. Congrats!

I was very happy with the decision to end Prop 8 and while I didn't realize that the marriage from one state to another would transfer, I am so happy that it does. It just keeps getting better and when Supreme Court decisions like this affects good people like you and your husband, I am overjoyed. Congrats.

Guest CharliePS

That is so wonderful. Congrats!

I was very happy with the decision to end Prop 8 and while I didn't realize that the marriage from one state to another would transfer, I am so happy that it does. It just keeps getting better and when Supreme Court decisions like this affects good people like you and your husband, I am overjoyed. Congrats.

Unfortunately, the legal recognition only transfers from one state that has same sex marriage to another state that also has same sex marriage. But now Lucky and his bf are married on both coasts, if not in most of the flyover states, and with luck, they will eventually be legally married in all fifty states.

• Members

Let me add my congrats to the newlyweds, relatively anyway. Best wishes and it is great that your own state finally recognizes you now. Also, don't think you'd fit the Kansas lifestyle so don't worry about them. They are too busy making wheels out of stone.

Guest FourAces

Its usually nice to see a post from Lucky but this one is above the rest. First congratulations on your marriage and I hope you and your partner have many years of happiness going forward. As you mentioned now that California has to accept your marriage hopefully you and partner can now relax about potential legal issues that might have surfaced.

So happy to see you guys registered at such a class establishment :P One of my favorite memories of the Pleasure Chest goes back decades. There was a product called an Accu-Jack which basically had a sucking sensation. The machine was huge by todays standards ... back then it sold for over $250. Anyway, the Pleasure Chest had this tiny room off to one side where a potential buyer could go in and try it out :lol: Lets just say that room made adult bookstore video booths smell and look like a high end steak house :o Ummm not that I had any personal experience of course this is all second hand information :thumbsup:

• Members

Last fall the bf and I married while visiting New York. But our marriage was not recognized in our home state of California, giving it sort of a nebulous feeling. But now we are married in California too as the Ninth Circuit lifted the stay on Judge Walker's decision accepting same-sex marriage in California. So that means we are recognized as a married couple with no need to re-do the ceremony.

Gifts may be sent care of this site...we are registered at Pleasure Chest!

Not sure if being married in two states makes you and your hubby polygaymists or bi something or other. Congratulations!