TownsendPLocke

My Fall trip to Europe has been finalized!

• Members

Booking long flights with frequent flier miles has gotten to be such a game :no: You know the flights you want are there (for sale)and you can see a LOT of open seats but the airlines (especially the foreign carriers) play hide and seek :angry:

Perseverance paid off(not really but we will pretend it did) and I am now 90% set up to get to Berlin,Prague and London in late September. All hotels have been booked (using points) a cheap flight between PRG and LHR has been purchased and the last bit of booking is a the train ticket between Berlin and Prague that is in the works.

The new city for me this time is Berlin-which looks fascinating. the Prague segment will focus almost exclusively on boys/men and shopping for Christmas gifts.The London trip will be about visiting the museums and sights I missed on my visit four years ago. I am staying in "The City" this time. to get a different feel for London-last time I stayed in the posh Grosvenor Square area.

I wish to thank the MERmen for their invaluable help in planning this trip-especially PaulRio and TomCal for their tips on Prague. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10643-prague-next-week/ I will post more about my trip so watch this thread!

• Members

I explored the three listed Bars with Boys last night and two of them (Blu Boy and Tabasco) were pretty grim and the third (Touch) was closed. It could have been that it was a Monday. The fellas that were there were very sketchy Arabs/Turks with two VERY sketchy looking white fellas.

So there is a scene in Berlin it is just not my scene.

• Members

Well here is one juicy detail,,,apparently the owner or managerr of Wild Boys is an idiotic Drama Queen who fired all of his cute talent the night before,realized his mistake, and texted them all the next morning begging them to come back! Too Late! They were all dancing at Escape tonight!

We hit up Temple first and it was not pretty! We then headed to Wild Boys where there were no cute boys at all- just a lot of really ugly/crazy/high fellas. We then went to Escape where there were 12 hot guys and one ugly one.Real beauties as well as studs! I kept company with a stud named Gabriel while my friend did the same with an 18 year old beauty named Justin-who we had met a few nights before at Wild boys. A good time was had by all and I have gone through my budget for Prague.

I might have to walk to the airport tomorrow :shifty: