Guest JSONE

Daddy's Site Dead

• Members

Zis is precisely vhat ze New content button is vor, Mein Kommandant. To dredge up the latest posts, no matter where deposited. :D

Naw, I quite prefer rooting around in the forums on my own.

130414pg.jpg

Somehow the fun of finding a juicy acorn is lost when someone has lined them all up in a row on the table top.

• Members

Let me see if I have this right. Lucky retired (for the 10th time). He returns only for this thread to try to get another member booted off. He fails. He says goodbye once again.

Jeeze, I wonder why anyone would not listen to his advice.

Excellent!

-

• Members

He has never left. After his previous "retirement" as "Lucky", he immediately came back as "Paragon". And after it was impossible for him to deny any longer that "Paragon" was "Lucky", "Paragon" left only to have "Lucky" return less than a month later.

Perhaps when he returns here again, it will be as "Frankly Rich", which is his current name over at Daddy's where the "Lucky" screen name is still on lock down.

As for his plea for moderation, it's a little odd given the fact he certainly didn't appreciate the times he was "moderated" at Daddy's .

Hillarious!