Guest JSONE

Daddy's Site Dead

• Members

AS, if you're clever and Draker is pretty, what's the word for that?

Seriously, what's the word? I really want to know.

Before my brain went soft, I would have been able to figure it out. :(

Guest ButtWilde

clevlety

Or,

Clever Power bottom.

clevlety

Or,

Clever Power bottom.

Or Cloven Fiction? ^_^

Which is to say, perhaps, an Impossible Ass. :D

Seriously, MsGuy, don' do dat. Now you have consigned me to spend the afternoon rummaging through my Rhetoric texts to see what the hell you were almost thinking of.

• Members

I felt lucky Sunday and went to Tunica where I played a little black jack. Won a couple of bucks and that mostly paid for my trip to there. ^_^

So, however Lucky feels today after I felt lucky on Sunday may or may not matter. ^_^

No, I am not leaving. And, I am not wishing any others to do so.

There is potentially a lot of good information to be shared and other "goodies" also. ^_^

So, let's share.

Does that sound like an advert for Cher? ;)

Best regards,

RA1

One thread that was started today solely for antagonizing someone and getting a response has been moved to the best place on the site for a thread that is not needed or does not stay on topic. Can you guess where that thread now is?

post-100001-0-68808500-1407264951_thumb.

I have let this one go on.

And on.

And on.

It will not be deleted. But, there is a time and a place for everything and the more I read it, the more I wonder why it is not in the:

post-100001-0-68808500-1407264951_thumb.

Guest StevenDraker

I thought cruel was just a descriptive of irony. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

clevlety

Or,

Clever Power bottom.

Or Cloven Fiction? :smile:

Which is to say, perhaps, an Impossible Ass. :D

Seriously, MsGuy, don' do dat. Now you have consigned me to spend the afternoon rummaging through my Rhetoric texts to see what the hell you were almost thinking of.

Things are seldom ever just. ;)

Absolutely correct. Even just things are seldom just what they seem. So, I will just mosey along to another pasture. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Feeling Lucky today? :D

(Not that construction of the question. :lol: )

I felt lucky Sunday and went to Tunica where I played a little black jack. Won a couple of bucks and that mostly paid for my trip to there. :smile:

So, however Lucky feels today after I felt lucky on Sunday may or may not matter. :smile:

No, I am not leaving. And, I am not wishing any others to do so.

There is potentially a lot of good information to be shared and other "goodies" also. :smile:

So, let's share.

Does that sound like an advert for Cher? ;)

Best regards,

RA1

Mass Bullying or Collective Rape?

MsGirl needs to get her thoughts and brain together and use it for something worthwhile.

Oz is right! Kids can be cruel.

sandbox.jpg

I do realize that some may try to reek havoc in order to be sent to the sandbox, but that does not always work out for them. On this site, most of the time, we let people have their say and then when all has been said that needs to be said, we move a problem thread to the sandbox. But, when we think that someone is actually trying to cause this to happen, we piddly around for a bit and take own sweet little time. I am one slow ass dude even when I am rushing. So, just imagine how slow I am when I take my time.

post-100001-0-79354900-1407271024_thumb.

Guest StevenDraker

But, when we think that someone is actually trying to cause this to happen, we piddly around for a bit and take own sweet little time. I am one slow ass dude even when I am rushing. So, just imagine how slow I am when I take my time.

"We think"?? ... Oz, you've got the wrong impression from my post again.

Let me spell it out clearly: I don't care if this thread stays here or gets moved somewhere else.

I don't care if this thread gets locked, gets pinned or gets five golden stars.

I think it's pity and sad that BoyToy has become the asylum for some bitter trolls who are angry at life and who think it's ok to being mean and disparaging to others. History repeats again ...

04.jpg

Guest StevenDraker

Good Christ gramps grow the fuck up. You come across like a 12 y/o girl that didn't get invited to the sleepover.

And what do you think you come across like?

A STALKER

Guest ButtWilde

post-127654-0-30501000-1407276422_thumb.

It had always appeared to me that Nurse Ratched had the bitter trolls who reside here and are angry at life and who think it's ok to be mean and disparaging to others - under control. It had also always appeared to me that these angry and bitter trolls, were always well mannered and respectful to others who came their way and never went out of their way to disparage new visitors and guests to their asylum.

A small, but happy and peaceful folk, just getting along together, in-between shock treatments and thorazine mind-control drip procedures to keep them happy and helpless.

But then came not a stranger, but not necessarily a friend either. Whose mission it would appear, was to scold the angry and bitter trolls for kicking up some dust and having a bit of a ruckus in their own small, yet significant little corner of the planet.

post-127654-0-14387900-1407277057_thumb.

Bad, bad trolls! Bad! Bad! Bad!

But It seems to me, that if a look-back into the not too distant past was to be had, it was not the bitter and angry trolls who became out of control and tipped the asylum upside down - it was the night-visitor. The traveler, who for a time had no place to call home. So for a short time, he was welcomed from the cold of the night and instead of being a respectful guest, he became the aggressor and the antagonist toward the lonely, sad, bitter and angry inhabitants.

So I suppose the cautionary tale here might be - when you're visiting someone else's dwelling and benefiting by their hospitality - no matter how insignificant they might be to you and to the rest of the world - it's better to just leave and to go quietly back into the lonely night, if their presence and behavior is so offensive and grotesque to you.

Otherwise - you become exactly what you claim them to be. A Bitter and angry troll being mean, disrespectful and disparaging to others.