Guest StevenDraker

Venom and the Poop Thread

Guest StevenDraker

And it's amazing that you could recall a pertinent verse just like that out of your finger tips.

w4cfYd.jpg

" You don't know the Power of the Dark Side! "

AdamSmith

Guest StevenDraker

You don't address them but you start the rumors about them?

It's not rumors, it's a fact.

Is it that bad (*that two posters left)?

Probably the fact that I brought it up did upset you more.

Edited by StevenDraker

Is it that bad?

Your bullshit is totally over the top. You state the 2 posters have left because of a thread. When questioned about it, you say that you can't reveal private information. Are you so far lost that you don't see that you did reveal that info in the thread you posted about the 2 people? Or, you just made it up and have decided to stick to the story you created in your mind?

Bill Clinton: I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Repeat it over and over and some will believe you. But, only those that are stupid will and do you really want those to believe you anyway?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my AS I can't allow s--- in our love nest.. So I will make mock s--- with chocolate and you can play with it. I know it doesn't smell real so we will call the guy who is devising a fart machine and add smell to it. Although the smell is unpleasant, as we have read in an article it is good for your body and it even prevents cancer. That's all I'm going to compromise. If you push more then our marriage will be doomed..

stir.gif

Oh my AS I can't allow s--- in our love nest.. So I will make mock s--- with chocolate and you can play with it. I know it doesn't smell real so we will call the guy who is devising a fart machine and add smell to it. Although the smell is unpleasant, as we have read in an article it is good for your body and it even prevents cancer. That's all I'm going to compromise. If you push more then our marriage will be doomed..

More than I ever could have hoped!

You must...really... :blush:

Guest hitoallusa

Aww that baby is so adorable... ^_^ I want a baby like that... ^_^ But where do you get these pictures? Sometimes I wonder whether this is a valid thing to do and we should ask the baby parents before posting them. Any thoughts on this issue? Anyways, this baby picture makes me think I should have born as a girl so I can give birth to a wonderful child...

Guest StevenDraker

Aww that baby is so adorable... :smile: I want a baby like that... :smile: But where do you get these pictures? Sometimes I wonder whether this is a valid thing to do and we should ask the baby parents before posting them.

You're right, Hito.

We should ask the baby parents first, whether they approved this picture to be online. ;)

Guest zipperzone

The circle wouldn't be complete if "Trolette" hasn't chimed in herself. :queen:

How have you been after all these years of exile, honey? :kiss:

And what exactly are you on ?????

Guest ButtWilde

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone....

I believe that casting threads belong in the fishing forum.

I could be wrong.

Guest zipperzone

Is it that bad (*that two posters left)?

Probably the fact that I brought it up did upset you more.

Well... if you really want to upset Oz, why don't you quit and make it three? :cheer:

I'm sure it will break his heart

As this thread seems to have taken on a life of its own, we have moved it to a new thread. It maybe should have been combined with the other Daddy thread but that would have been pretty confusing to all.

Open to thread title name changes. Let me know your thoughts. Venon and poop was decided as Steven's first post said venon and poop photos were in abundance. ^_^

• Members

As this thread seems to have taken on a life of its own, we have moved it to a new thread. It maybe should have been combined with the other Daddy thread but that would have been pretty confusing to all.

The only confusing thing is WTF Draker is really doing here ? Clearly he has his OWN agenda which does NOT include participation WITH Boytoy members.

Why ANYBODY, including myself, is giving him an ounce of attention is puzzling......

And THIS is a person that people PAY to hire ? (well maybe not these days) .... He should use his time to determine a new career path. Maybe in P.R. ? but he would most likely fail at that too since he likes to keep everything "secret"

2479173-256-k208333.jpg

%7BC8254D90-AB9A-4324-9680-58B873BC7913%

Guest StevenDraker

Open to thread title name changes. Let me know your thoughts. Venon and poop was decided as Steven's first post said venon and poop photos were in abundance. :smile:

SUPREME FORM OF MANIPULATION.

For anyone joining the discussion here: you should be aware that this thread was artificially created and titled by the one who calls himself "TotallyOz"

And here someone goes on a POWER TRIP. :yes:

(PS: Please ignore the troll who posts just below)

• Members

For anyone joining the discussion here: you should be aware that this thread was artificially created by the one who calls himself "TotallyOz"

You should be used to that, living over at Daddy's all this time ? Except, Daddy or deej will lock, edit or delete the threads, instead of letting them thrive and have people participate. Guess you enjoy participating in that Gestapo regime.....

At this point Draker, you are just being a Moron, and your comments are tiresome and monotonous....

And Frankly My Dear, I don't Give a Damn........

scarlett-bitch.jpg

For anyone joining the discussion here: you should be aware that this thread was artificially created and titled by the one who calls himself "TotallyOz"

Actually Steven, you bring the discussion that was happening into another thread over to this one was the reason this thread was started.

Let me explain the software. There is a button on Invision Forum (what this forum uses as code) that allows mods to split or delete topics or even move posts and threads to other forums.

As you had gone off the original topic, it was decided that the best way to keep the posts that were off topic was to move all the ones that were not related to the original topic. When this was done, I think it was about 40 or so posts that were moved. Your post was the first post that went off topic. When a new thread was started with all of the off topic posts, a new title had to be named. Instead of calling it, Steven Draker Goes Off Topic to Reek Havoc, it was named venom and poop based on the contents in the thread. This gives reasonable people the ability to decide if they wish to wade through the shit inside the thread, many of which you and I piled on.

While I realize that someone who has an agenda would not want his posts moved to a new thread. The fact is your posts were not deleted or manipulated in any way. They were left in tack for others to see and discuss. Isn't that a good thing? Perhaps, you would prefer the threads to be closed? Ain't going to happen no matter how much you or someone else hits throws up the red flag. At some point, they made be closed but the record will stay in tack. Why? We don't willy nilly go about closing and deleting posters content on this site. Even if that was the intent of the person who started a thread or the person who keeps trying to push things over the top to get them closed. Intentions are often wasted when adults are allowed to openly discuss things.

I find the discussion childish. But, that is not a reason to close it or delete it. Be a child as much as you want. I find that even I got into the dirt box to play with you from time to time. It is because I like you and I want everyone to know that even when someone bullies and pushes and protests, they don't get what they want all the time. Keep going in this thread or don't. But, don't for one second think I manipulated anything. It was you who was trying to manipulate something. It failed and now you want to whine and cry about it.