Guest StevenDraker

Venom and the Poop Thread

Guest StevenDraker

Perhaps, you would prefer the threads to be closed?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong here.

Let's be clear: I NEVER requested a thread to be closed.

This is how one manipulates people's opinion.

I think at this point you see evil in everything I post. I'm happy to take this discussion privately if you wish.

• Members

I think at this point you see evil in everything I post. I'm happy to take this discussion privately if you wish.

Dead-Horse.jpg

No Steven, this is not manipulating anyone's opinion. There is a reason that you have gone off so oddly in the 2 threads in question. I do not know your reason. Only you do. But, it isn't fair to say that I tried to manipulate anything as I have not done so. By leaving this and other threads in tact, the record shows the history of the threads and intelligent readers can then determine what they think the intent is or was behind each post. They may decide that you were insane or that I was being a manipulating dickwad. But, that is up for them to determine based on the posts in question.

I do not see evil in everything you post. In the two threads in question, I do see an agenda. Whether or not that agenda got what you wished or not, is only for you to determine. I found it all very odd myself. Hopefully, both threads will die down but it won't be because I stiffed the discussion.

I am always happy to discuss anything in private with you. That being said. When I discuss things in private, I expect them to stay in private as opposed to bits and tidbits being posted on a message board and then saying I can't discuss them further as it was private. In other words, you saying that 2 posters left the site based on a discussion and then saying oh, I can't discuss that was that would violate privacy. I am not sure where you draw a privacy line but I would say the first mention of it crossed the line. Thus, why some conversations are often better kept in the public forum for others to see.

Guest StevenDraker

I find the discussion childish. But, that is not a reason to close it or delete it. Be a child as much as you want.

You can call me "childish" and any other name you want.

This is without mentioning the childish behavior or your MINIONS --> Suckyrates, AssWild and "adamsmith"

Courtesy and respect is a two-way street.

" He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind "

Hosea 8:7

• Members

You can call me "childish" and any other name you want.

This is without mentioning the childish behavior or your MINIONS --> Suckyrates, AssWild and "adamsmith"

Courtesy and respect is a two-way street.

" He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind "

Draker, it's time you took your Paxil

"He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind "

Respecting the thread title... :D

Ezekiel 4:12

And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung.

Ezekiel 4:15

Then he said to me, “See, I assign to you cow's dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread.”

Zephaniah 1:17

I will bring distress on mankind, so that they shall walk like the blind, because they have sinned against the Lord; their blood shall be poured out like dust, and their flesh like dung.

Psalm 83:10

Who were destroyed at En-dor, who became dung for the ground.

2 Kings 9:37

And the corpse of Jezebel shall be as dung on the face of the field in the territory of Jezreel, so that no one can say, "This is Jezebel."

Jeremiah 9:22

Speak, “Thus declares the Lord: ‘The dead bodies of men shall fall like dung upon the open field, like sheaves after the reaper, and none shall gather them.’”

Isaiah 36:12

But the Rabshakeh said, “Has my master sent me to speak these words to your master and to you, and not to the men sitting on the wall, who are doomed with you to eat their own dung and drink their own urine?”

2 Kings 18:27

But the Rabshakeh said to them, “Has my master sent me to speak these words to your master and to you, and not to the men sitting on the wall, who are doomed with you to eat their own dung and to drink their own urine?”

Judges 3:21-22

And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.

Guest hitoallusa

Why can't we accept the differences in perspective and get along. Everybody thinks differently and have different perspectives. I don't think there is no right or wrong here. Just differences in how we see things. Let's respect one another and try to accept the differences.

• Members

Respecting the thread title... :D

Ezekiel 4:12

And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung.

Ezekiel 4:15

Then he said to me, “See, I assign to you cow's dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread.”

Zephaniah 1:17

I will bring distress on mankind, so that they shall walk like the blind, because they have sinned against the Lord; their blood shall be poured out like dust, and their flesh like dung.

Psalm 83:10

Who were destroyed at En-dor, who became dung for the ground.

2 Kings 9:37

And the corpse of Jezebel shall be as dung on the face of the field in the territory of Jezreel, so that no one can say, "This is Jezebel."

Jeremiah 9:22

Speak, “Thus declares the Lord: ‘The dead bodies of men shall fall like dung upon the open field, like sheaves after the reaper, and none shall gather them.’”

Isaiah 36:12

But the Rabshakeh said, “Has my master sent me to speak these words to your master and to you, and not to the men sitting on the wall, who are doomed with you to eat their own dung and drink their own urine?”

2 Kings 18:27

But the Rabshakeh said to them, “Has my master sent me to speak these words to your master and to you, and not to the men sitting on the wall, who are doomed with you to eat their own dung and to drink their own urine?”

Judges 3:21-22

And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out.

You're repeated quoting of Verse is REALLY turning me ON. Now if you dressed like a Hasidic Jew, I would definitely jump your bones.

article-2095063-119097AF000005DC-822_634

• Members

If you [personally] have or have had problems with "Daddy" and/or deej or any other individuals connected to http://www.daddysreviews.com, why not keep it to yourselves and MOVE On!

I can't get the link above to work? Seems like the site might be down?

Because keeping it to myself and Moving on gives me HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. If memory serves me, YOUR particular issues were WELL documented by YOU .....In fact, JUST TODAY you offered up a superlative post on the "Daddy's Site Dead" thread that pretty much chronicled YOUR experiences and issues with Daddy, and was spot ON. You didn't MOVE ON. So, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Your advice is NOT advice I can use. PASS.....

• Members

Why can't we accept the differences in perspective and get along. Everybody thinks differently and have different perspectives. I don't think there is no right or wrong here. Just differences in how we see things. Let's respect one another and try to accept the differences.

I will NEVER accept the fact that you dont like BIG cocks... That is just NOT acceptable ! :mad::mad:

• Members

Because keeping it to myself and Moving on gives me HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. If memory serves me, YOUR particular issues were WELL documented by YOU .....In fact, JUST TODAY you offered up a superlative post on the "Daddy's Site Dead" thread that pretty much chronicled YOUR experiences and issues with Daddy, and was spot ON. You didn't MOVE ON. So, whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Your advice is NOT advice I can use. PASS.....

Is this to me? In the quote you referenced, I'm the guy in red font. I was reposting the quote, and then commenting below. Good heavens.

• Members

Citylaw1, don't be upset with Suckrates. The confusion is understandable. What you now say was a re-posting was not in quotation marks. So it did read as a general admonition.

• Members

I know that that lazy ass Tampa Yankee has gone and retired on us but isn't this just the type of thread that he created The Sand Box to deal with?

Just saying.

What? You are trying to tell people where threads belong? OMG! :smile:

dothis.jpg

Speaking of venom,,,

A-tattoo-of-Venom-the-alien-symbiote-tha