Peter803

Recent Trip Brazil - First Timer Perspective

• Members

How much did you pay to bring them to hotel?

Porto Alegre 2015

I picked up guys at the after club - Bar Mix... usually go go dancers who were happy to come back to my hotel

Then I'd drive to the after-after- club - Sexy Vicio - which is an absolute horrific dive near the bus station (a terrible area at night)... populated, I think, only by rentboys. Here one of the Bar Mix dancers would point guys in my direction... and we'd slink off to motels or back to my hotel.

Everyone asked for 100 RS

I probably would have asked for more!

Porto Alegre - great guys! - and probably a smaller population of guys so scammers find it harder to survive.

• Members

How much did you pay to bring them to hotel?

One guy came back to the hotel for an hour - 100R$

One guy asked for 400R$ for the night

And I think I gave another one 600R$ for a night

Hotel insisted on taking their identity card details at reception...

...that said... if you're on a budget, I'd stick to the saunas ....there's only so much google-translating you can do with a 22 year old... and only so many Brazilian rapper music videos you can tolerate when you've mistakenly asked "Que tipo de musica voce gosta?"...

• Members

Porto Alegre 2015

I went to Porto Alegre at the end of 2015.

It was my first time on the sauna scene - but I was familiar with the city / had a hire car / and know my way around... and I'd been reading this forum in the run up to my arrival.

At Mezzaninu, I also had the problem of attracting attention! Having read this forum, I was expecting to be inundated with guys... But I, stupidly, maintained my usual "ice queen" attitude and they all stayed away!!! Eventually I was approached by a bearded Uruguayan guy in the sauna itself. He spoke some English, said he toured round SP, RDJ and POA saunas and offered to bottom for 100 RS. Given my desperation, we went to it. He sucked with a condom. And managed to bottom. I hated the beard.

Spurred on by Tomcal's exploits... and not knowing whether I'd ever get the chance to do this again... in the following days I just went for it...

All the guys who said they'd bottom managed to bottom.

One guy really tried so hard to bottom but it was clearly really painful for him so I felt it best to stop.

All the guys sucked without condoms.

All the guys fucked with condoms.

The guys shower and shower and shower... so you get the impression if there were any infections anywhere, they'd be soaped to death. I caught nothing.

I never felt anyone was watching the clock or trying to bring things to a premature end.

Usually at the end you'd lie on the bed and do some google translating.

With the Tomcal stories in my head... I did the threesome... which was much more enjoyable since it seemed a lot more fun... the guys laughing, joking around and perhaps feeling more confident.

I tried a foursome... though getting up from the table with three guys to head off to a room during some drag queen calling bingo numbers was probably not my best idea as she started shouting at me calling me names - the guys found it funny... The foursome was probably not a great idea... too much going on... and too many people waiting for direction!

I stuck up a bit of a relationship with one of the guys (google translate)... went to bars, went to dinner... and when he was at the sauna, he'd direct anyone who was my type towards me.

We actually got on really well... and he was making some effort to speak English (which he'd learned from video games!)... so when I'd done too much, I paid for him to go with a couple of lads he liked. He chose two guys he'd always fancied - one was an absolutely stunning top (whose wife thought he was just waitering at the sauna)... and we ended up in a sort of threesome... though to be fair I wasn't that interested in him... and allowed the top to grind my friend into the bed. I know some might think... What were you paying for that for?... but to be fair, it was fun... and fun listening to the guy tell me how he'd always fantasized for months about the straight guy!

I paid for a top-only guy as well... for, I guess, "foreplay"... and again I didn't feel cheated... lots and lots of kissing and sucking... and google translating.

I picked up guys at the after club - Bar Mix... usually go go dancers who were happy to come back to my hotel

Then I'd drive to the after-after- club - Sexy Vicio - which is an absolute horrific dive near the bus station (a terrible area at night)... populated, I think, only by rentboys. Here one of the Bar Mix dancers would point guys in my direction... and we'd slink off to motels or back to my hotel.

And it was here - Sexy Vicio - where someone offered TO PAY ME FOR SEX!!! And chased me round the club trying to get me to agree! Unbelievable.

Everyone asked for 100 RS

I probably would have asked for more!

Porto Alegre - great guys! - and probably a smaller population of guys so scammers find it harder to survive.

LMAO! "ice queen" ... it's so true. My Toronto friends call it "s&m" - standing and modelling.

The garotos are dying to meet you, all you have to do is smile and nod at one you like and they'll zoom right over!