Gotti

Point 202 last night

• Members

After about 8 or 9 months I was back at sauna 202. The night was billed as "the return of Junior". For the best of my knowledge tthe last time I was there he had already recouped ownership of the place, so I don't know what the fuss was all about. The facilities were vastly improved and well mantained by a mostly lesbian staff (!). Another big difference: It was jam packed, the most I ever seen, it was the eve of a major holiday, but still..., the outlook of the boys has dramatically changed, a seasoned Rio sauna goer would think he was at Meio Mundo, a lot of the boys would not get a chance at 202 just a few months ago, maybe Meio Mundo closed after all (not sure about that) and Junior decided to take'em all in for a change. A huge number of trannies we're in attendance last night, at least 10 of them, which means about 8 too many. Something that's not changed is the music volume, blasting loud, Junior doesn't give up the idea that he is also a dance club impresario, the entire arrangement of a night club was in place, including laser lights, strobe lights and the like, totally inappropriate for a sauna, everything commanded by a beyond horrible DJj. Don't get me wrong, I love going out dancing on night-clubs, but a sauna were you can hardly talk with anybody is not the place. In a past post I mentioned that 202 was becoming the place to be on Wednesdays and this is now a reality, In Rio the big nights are the suite-free nights, Junior (finally) sticked with Wednesday, after being all over the place (he even tried -foolishllly- a free Tuesday) and is paying off handsomelly, I don't know about the other nights, but on a Wednesday nobody should look elsewhere. For my taste, the number of garotos increased three fold and the quality decreased in the same proportion, but the place is certainly happening. Only one boy caught my fancy, but could not have him, he was on the way out, unwanting to wait for the suite line (also a first). About 22, white, brunette and very masculine. If I have another shot at 202 this time around,  he will be mine. His name is Ricardo.. 

• Members

Another add on to Tomcal's reply: if Mondays are also good at Point, that's the writing on the wall for Meio Mundo (if they are still open), since it was their big night. After years playing an also-run 202 finally arrived! Junior just have to be more selective with garotos, if 2 or 3 do not show up at a certain night, it might become a waste of time to some people (like me). After years being king-of the hill, 117 must be getting worried. 

17 hours ago, Gotti said:

.... Only one boy caught my fancy, but could not have him, he was on the way out, unwanting to wait for the suite line (also a first). About 22, white, brunette and very masculine. If I have another shot at 202 this time around,  he will be mine. His name is Ricardo.. 

Why didn't you get his WhatsApp number?

I know all 3 owners of the saunas well and talk frequently to them! Over the past 16 years they have varied which one was the most popular and changed places as to which one was the best(although I would say 117 has been the most consistent). With that being said, pointe has definitely back! They have taken MM’s Monday nights as the best and busiest as well as Wednesday’s!  Friday and Sundays are fairly busy also.  MM is trying to get a new location close to where they are, if then can get this new location(50/50 chance) it could change the dynamics again as I have toured it and it has 20 rooms all with bathrooms/showers! A big change compared to the present place!

• Members

so did Ricardo proposed a marriage to you ?  He did it to me after two encounters because I am from the U.S.and for the reason he said, he wanted to see America and wanted to see the snow... well I told him you don't need to marry a U.S. Citizen, you need a tourist Visa !    We messenger in FB. He even proposed if we marry what is yours before is yours and he will not take it from me, he just wanted to come to the States. that small boy has a big cock ! very clean and smooth ass, delish!   I am going back to Rio next week ! might see him again...

1 hour ago, JunNJ said:

so did Ricardo proposed a marriage to you ?  He did it to me after two encounters because I am from the U.S.and for the reason he said, he wanted to see America and wanted to see the snow... well I told him you don't need to marry a U.S. Citizen, you need a tourist Visa !    We messenger in FB. He even proposed if we marry what is yours before is yours and he will not take it from me, he just wanted to come to the States....

Sounds like a great deal to me.  I know some friends who married to Brazilians.  None of them are monogomous, and all of them are financially dependant on their American partners, actually, two of them worked before, but eventually quit their jobs.  Nothing wrong with that, it's what it is, although this probably doesn't meet the definition of an ideal relationship in most cultures.  Personally,  I would not go around and brag about marrying a hot Brazilian bf, especially in the U.S. Believe it or not, people know what that relationship is about.  In fact, I saw a movie about a female prostitute in Sao Paulo, who married to her wealthy Brazilian customer.  Her book based on her own life story was the top selling book in that year.  Brazilians admire her.

Guest bobbalino
13 hours ago, JunNJ said:

so did Ricardo proposed a marriage to you ?  ... well I told him you don't need to marry a U.S. Citizen, you need a tourist visa ... . that small boy has a big cock! ...

In other words, there is no need to put a ring on it.

• Members
15 hours ago, JunNJ said:

so did Ricardo proposed a marriage to you ?  He did it to me after two encounters because I am from the U.S.and for the reason he said, he wanted to see America and wanted to see the snow... well I told him you don't need to marry a U.S. Citizen, you need a tourist Visa !    We messenger in FB. He even proposed if we marry what is yours before is yours and he will not take it from me, he just wanted to come to the States. that small boy has a big cock ! very clean and smooth ass, delish!   I am going back to Rio next week ! might see him again...

Interesting.

Yes, he was even thinner and smaller build back in 2015 when I first met him at 117.  I guess he has been working out and eating more.   His cock is definite something to show off. 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, JunNJ said:

Ricardo knows me too well to propose marriage! :-)   but he really wants to come to mexico this winter, I don't know if that will happen although I would almost bring him there just to be the chef! He is a amazingly good cook!

• Members

I started this thread as an update of a major sauna place in Rio, so the ones that are not able to be in town at the moment can have a good idea how the scene is evolving, but somehow became a thread about a  guy named Ricardo, since I named him and Tomcal accurately pinpointed his physical type, somewhat became a full fledge character through assumptions of others. I believe everybody is fooling around with the idea, but maybe someone alien to the scene might think it has some resemblance to reality.

Just to clarify: the same way that "I'm not the settling  type", neither are the boys I fancy, and I bet Ricardo fits well into  my fantasy. Hustling is a blessing. Word!

Straight guys get their mail order brides from Russia.  It's because these guys are not capable of finding mates in the U.S.  Now I suppose gay guys get their mates from Brazil for the same reason.  Believe it or not, people know what's going on.

• Members

I will make a quick review about my last visit to Pointe, yesterday night.

This was my first time in Pointe 202. No reason to tell you again in detail that of course, the facilities that 117 has, are way better.

I am not good with estimations, but there were a lot of garotos maybe 35/40 during the peak, higher amount of customers (50?). I believe that the scheduled important event (NDD4) has boosted both the quantity and the quality of the GPs. Keep in mind that I have a strong preference towards the 117-type. This was somehow confirmed by a garoto which was in 117 on tuesday.

The main problems I did have with Pointe were the LOUD music (but I have read that Junior has some problems understanding that you don't need 18 MW speakers when you're in a 70 sqm space), playing even when there's no show, and some of the guys which compared to 117 are much more pushy. I mean A LOT.

I am still kinda curious to visit Pointe on a Wed, when there's no major event.

• Members
44 minutes ago, likeohmygod said:

main problems I did have with Pointe were the LOUD music (but I have read that Junior has some problems understanding that you don't need 18 MW speakers when you're in a 70 sqm space), playing even when there's no show

That is gonna be a problem for me. 

I mean, I will visit to check it out, but if it is as bad as you write, it will be my least preferred sauna in Rio. 

Does Junior read this?