whall

Medellin, Colombia - Recommendations?

• Members

If you'll open the Latin American Men and Destinations section (above) and go through a couple pages you will see several recent threads on Medellin. Some may be combined with "Bogota" or "Columbia".

A quarter of the guys on Chaterbate are in Medellin and usually open to meeting. They are fucking gorgeous. I would certainly suggest pre-planning with some of them because as many beautiful guys as there are available looking all over Medellin, they are hard to connect with. This is partly because the 1-block gay street off the main street where a couple hustler bars, a small baths, and a gay sex-hotel are located have about the only ugly guys in Medellin. Maybe they're imported. 

Club Tobi is, in my opinion, one of the best saunas anywhere with massuers (who have sex). Only 2 or 3 massuers a day but really nice ones. A very clean club too. Very very very cheap. $20 cheap. I'd start there and try to network with their friends, etc. 

But plan ahead. Other than Club Tobi nothing will be waiting to work on the fly. 

• Members

Stay in El Poblado in an Airbnb apartment. 

Follow tassojunior's suggestion  and ask for referrals to the guys you will meet.

Medellin is a lot more safer than RJ and SP in Brazil... Just don't cross the western side of the cathedral...(and do not go inside comunas... As you do not go inside favelas in Brazil) 

• Members
3 hours ago, Lucky said:

I guess this shows that I didn't do my homework. I didn't need to start a new thread on Colombia, this one would do. Sorry for not doing some research first, guys.

It is odd neither site has links to previous threads and no way to link them. Your newer thread actually has much more information than this one now: