sanddunes

The Sao Paulo diaries

• Members
29 minutes ago, Gotti said:

Your avatar is one of the hottest Brazilian TV actors right? Mario Testino knows about him too, I've seen him on Italian Vogue and Testino has shoot him totally naked (except for the dick), some time ago was possible to Google it, maybe still is, always to die for...

Yes it’s Caua Reymond, who is a total Carioca snack.  

He is playing a gay character in a movie coming out this year, and is going full frontal in explicit sex scenes.

I’m definitely looking forward to THAT lol!

Somehow I doubt it’s his first experience with gay sex...

https://catracalivre.com.br/geral/entretenimento/indicacao/caua-reymond-fara-nu-frontal-em-filme-com-cena-de-sexo-gay/

D584354C-2E28-4DA1-A28E-9388BC0EE83C.jpeg

• Members
7 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

Yes it’s Caua Reymond, who is a total Carioca snack.  

He is playing a gay character in a movie coming out this year, and is going full frontal in explicit sex scenes.

I’m definitely looking forward to THAT lol!

Somehow I doubt it’s his first experience with gay sex...

https://catracalivre.com.br/geral/entretenimento/indicacao/caua-reymond-fara-nu-frontal-em-filme-com-cena-de-sexo-gay/

D584354C-2E28-4DA1-A28E-9388BC0EE83C.jpeg

If you are proficient with links and downloading photos, which unfortunately I'm not, kindly try to get (and publish here) the naked Testino photos for everyone delight (loss of sleep included).

• Members

Well, I managed to get a couple pictures(!), One by himself, naked getting out of a pool and one with Gisele Bundchen, totally upstaging her, IMHO. A doll among dolls!. By the way, I myself was not able to retrieve the naked Testino photos I mentioned before. There was a bunch of them and they have apparently been all removed from Google. Hopefully they will resurface some day.

{83E63447-06B1-4088-B3CD-908B4F6FA648}_caua.jpg

549942-800w.jpg

• Members
11 hours ago, sanddunes said:

I wonder why they do the parade during the winter?  It would make more sense to do it when it’s warm 

June is also considered Pride month in the US and I believe worldwide...as many of the largest pride events in the world are in June.

• Members

One of the Lagoa garotos sent me a picture of himself competing in the Mr. Sao Paulo competition.

Some of these guys have “sponsors” to help with the costs of the pageant...

I believe the competitions are open to the public, and the tickets are cheap. It could be worthwhile one year to go there and possibly meet a few of the guys..

572D9E3F-C62B-4E92-B658-8BC44872EA6F.jpeg

• Members

@sanddunes is correct about sponsorship. 

FWIW about 12 years ago I did sponsor one of the guys in the Mr Brazil contest. He finished in the top 3. As you might expect, he was very handsome with a beautiful physique; he defined as gay but was not open outside of his family. As I recall, my cash support of him cost me US$2000 but that total included several visits in Brazil.

Where my sponsorship proved a wise investment - apart from his company in and out of bed - was that he gave my contact details to several of his friends who were visiting Europe. All were great looking and in their early 20s. Most of his friends defined as straight (not that I asked) but all of them proved excellent companions and made me very happy when they stayed with me.