sanddunes

The Sao Paulo diaries

• Members
23 minutes ago, Gotti said:

Again, this is a Sao Paulo/Lagoa thing, the "elite" boys have their cliques of customers/co-workers and they in most cases remain insulated. But there are plenty of down-to-earth boys, highly enjoyable, and without the attitude, that everybody can afford. You can always have fun at Lagoa, just have in mind that some boys are not meant for you, very different from Rio, non?

Not completely different. It happens in Rio, although admittedly, not nearly as much.

In 2015, I visited 117 and in walked in one of the best looking men I had ever seen. He never changed clothes, went to the back bar area, met with and drank with a client for about 15-30 minutes, then left with him. He was a vision that I never thought I’d get to see again.

A good friend was traveling to Rio as I was leaving. We compared sauna notes. He mentioned seeing the same guy with the same description, doing the very same thing as zi viewed — no change of clothes, having a drink with one completely clothed  client, then leaving the sauna with him.

A few months later, through several mutual connects, I ended up connecting with this garoto on social media, and we talked behind the scenes (DM / PM). 

On my next visit to Rio, I arranged for him to meet me at the sauna and he was fully Clothed. As agreed previously, I brought him a nice trinket that he wanted from the USA. I was able to convince him to drop trou and join me in a suite (but in retrospect, admittedly, it didn’t take much convincing).

Fast forward to today, he visit various saunas in Europe as well as does trips with clients. But he has been known to work at 117 — in a towel. Maybe I ruined him? LOL

• Members

Another annoying thing is the elite Paulistas have access to the hottest strippers at Lagoa, who are not readily available to just anyone.

I watched speechless once as a wealthy Paulista (with multiple bottles and elite garotos at his table) had every single stripper go up to him after one of the shows (including my current crush Felipe Santos), hugging and kissing him.  It was clear they knew him outside the sauna and had probably done programas with him.

• Members
10 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

Another annoying thing is the elite Paulistas have access to the hottest strippers at Lagoa, who are not readily available to just anyone.

I watched speechless once as a wealthy Paulista (with multiple bottles and elite garotos at his table) had every single stripper go up to him after one of the shows (including my current crush Felipe Santos), hugging and kissing him.  It was clear they knew him outside the sauna and had probably done programas with him.

If you were a local worker, would it make more sense for you to pay attention to your steady, sure, well-paying client who will return every week or so and lavish you with tips and gifts, or make yourself available to some foreign gringo Schmoe who you may not see (or get muitos reais from) ever again, or at the most frequent, months or years away?

”Annoying”? To you, perhaps. Sensible and smart business, for them — sim. Plus, are those local guys discussing them and sharing info about them all over the world on the Internet? Another thing to consider.

• Members

Of course, I don’t blame them at all...I’m just making observations about the Lagoa scene.  

In regards to the strippers, their pictures and names are all over Lagoa’s website, so I’m hardly sharing anything that isn’t already all over the world on the internet.

I’ve yet to post pictures of the regular Lagoa boys here, even though I have pictures and in many cases x-pics of all of them.

Also, names like Guilherme, Fernando, Felipe and Matheus are a dime a dozen in Brazil and don’t reveal much of anything.  There are multiple garotos with the same names working in each sauna..

• Members
12 minutes ago, Johnatan41 said:

Thanks for report on fragata. So if I understand correctly it remains a popular spot. The guy standing on the left on your first pic looks very cute

I’m not sure about the rest of the week, but Friday’s for sure are popular there.

• Members

One hot thing about Fragata last night was when the strippers came out hard at the end, one of the drag queens was spraying liquid-like whip cream on their bodies and cocks.

It was quite a sight to see: sexy strippers, muscular bodies, and whip cream dripping off the heads of their hard dicks.  It looked like they had all just cum all over themselves...

Unlike at Lagoa, the strippers were more interactive with the customers, and were letting audience members play with their dicks while putting their underwear back on (for a tip).

The strip show itself was somewhat comical and bizarre, with a sort of ‘Freddy Kreuger’ theme, where the guys came out dressed as villains - and some wearing creepy face masks..

One could just picture a horror movie being filmed in Fragata, with its creaky old wooden staircase and flickering chandeliers..

• Members

There are moments when language barriers cause things to go terribly wrong.

When the golden shower started, I knew this was one of those moments.

I removed myself from the line of fire quickly.  The garoto was apologetic, saying disculpe! and speaking rapid fire portuguese that I didn’t understand.  I have literally no idea what I did or said to cause the garoto to commence this “surpise.”

In saunas, one must occasionally expect the unexpected.  I wiped myself off with a towel and went to shower.

I felt bad for the cleaning lady..

• Members
25 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

I removed myself from the line of fire quickly.  The garoto was apologetic, saying disculpe! and speaking rapid fire portuguese that I didn’t understand.  I have literally no idea what I did or said to cause the garoto to commence this “surpise.”

In saunas, one must occasionally expect the unexpected.  I wiped myself off with a towel and went to shower.

Yet another reason why garotos prefer to deal with local clients.

• Members
32 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

WTF!? Did you happen to lose in translation something that ended up sounding like you had a run-in with a medusa (jellyfish)? No shortage of medusa-like show MCs, so maybe not such a stretch. 

• Members

Sounds like “urine” a puddle of trouble!

i am not even sure I know what translates to “golden shower” in Brazilian Portuguese. “Chuvelo dourado”? I doubt it. 

Did you say anything that sounded like “fazer xixi”, “urinar” or “mijar”?

• Members
1 hour ago, Gotti said:

A golden shower scene in Brazil! Who knew? I remember the time when they didn't even know what a glory hole was...

Haha...I used to think the smell of urine in certain parts of the Cinelandia theaters and Chilli Pepper Hotel were because people were too lazy to go to the bathrooms. Now I’m realizing it’s from golden showers.

• Members

Another day arrives in Sao Paulo, and another garoto sends me a pic of his new tattoo.  

It’s not very macho.    

Who is it, I ask?    

It’s a tattoo of myself silly.  Don’t you like it?  

Oh.    

Many of the garotos enjoy watching themselves fuck in the suite mirrors.  One in particular loves to watch himself cum.  But this is the first time I have seen a garoto with a tattoo of himself (or is he joking?).  

He also loves selfies.  Go figure..

D66EDC62-5703-4E0A-B24B-3DEE3C3B7F2E.jpeg

On 5/5/2018 at 11:19 AM, sanddunes said:

I’m not sure about the rest of the week, but Friday’s for sure are popular there.

They have about 3 good days, I don't remember what days though, I always ask the bartender when I go.

I like the guys at Fragata, many of the guys do this for extra money and show up 1 day a week, it's not their full time job....I like that.

Like you said, mostly guys next door, normal off the street , young and horny.....I've had some of my best sex in Brasil with guys from there....just their rooms are horrible...I usually take them to the hamburger place around the corner, Meats. Out of all my friends and GP's...Tomcal is the only one I know that didn't get a good burger there....just another reason for him not to go to Fragata, lol

• Members
4 hours ago, floridarob said:

many of the guys do this for extra money and show up 1 day a week, it's not their full time job....I like that.

Like you said, mostly guys next door, normal off the street , young and horny....

That does  make Fragata more interesting to me, If they are not like the regular sauna boys who have sex 3 times a day every day,  and if they haven’t had sex for a week when they turn up for being hired, I can imagine they are far more horny indeed.

I was going to pass, but maybe I need to check it out.