sanddunes

The Sao Paulo diaries

• Members

I don't know if you will be able to fit in Lagoa, sanddunes, since half the city wants to fit into you, simultaneously!

I like that we are Dear Diary ... Dailies work well. A day of rest is fine. 

Lagoa has a website with info on prices and promotions. Check the banner slides. It is wise to be familiar, as getting a discount may hinge on knowing and asking. Their FB page may also add related details. 

Enjoy!

• Members

Speaking of Airbnb and Grindr, do different neighborhoods give you better or worse chance of finding GP on Grindr?  I know Jardin is the best neighborhood in SP to stay.  But when I stayed there, there was rarely any GPs on Grindr.   I wonder if this is because guys in Jardin/Paulista area are mostly financial well off and don't need this type of income.

• Members

I agree... Bruto is good. I remember he was a very horny fucker. 

About the free suites. The answer is no, Lagoa doesn't have free suites. But it has rooms without the bathroom which are still good and which are in front of a common shower. 

I have never been there during Wednesdays (now the promotion is valid from Monday to Thursdays) so I am not sure about what kind of suites they're talking about when they write "relax cabin (cabina relax) ". 

I suspect anyway that the "relax room (quarto relax)" is the one I was talking about just some lines above. 

IMG_20180420_134227.jpg

• Members
8 hours ago, sanddunes said:

Does anyone know if Lagoa currently has free suite nights?  How much are the suites there

"Free suite nights" at Lagoa!  I cannot image Rodolfo (the owner of Lagoa) giving away free nights.  I have gone there many times over many years and have never know of free suites nights.  If there is an occasional "sale" it is short lived and not advertised.  

Also, did you meet those two guys (Paulo) and (Bruto) on grindr?

Please give a report after you visit Chile Pepper.  I never found the place comfortable or my wanting to return.  Maybe I just picked a bad time when I visited the place.  

Thanks in advance.  

1 hour ago, mvan1 said:

"Free suite nights" at Lagoa!  I cannot image Rodolfo (the owner of Lagoa) giving away free nights.  I have gone there many times over many years and have never know of free suites nights.  If there is an occasional "sale" it is short lived and not advertised.  

He used to be more generous when Edgar was alive and running things, he was the "silent" partner.

He's a huge size queen...so you can imagine how surprised I was to run into him one night in Bangkok on Silom, lol

I said you're the owner of the most famous sauna in Brasil with the biggest cocks, what are you doing in Thailand.....he said the guy he was with won the bog cock contest at one of the bars, so he wasn't concerned, lol

If I didn't have so much fun joking/talking with most of the staff there, I'd stick with grindr and not even bother with the sauna...their prices for rooms, entrance, drinks, food....are crazy, IMO

11 hours ago, sanddunes said:

I found a nice plush apartment on airbnb, and I’m finding it is a better experience hooking up in the comfort of my room - it also seems like the guys are in less of a rush than in the sauna.  The building allows visitors, and the doorman makes a copy of each visitors i.d.

Do you have a link....I've only had bad luck in SP with airbnb, mostly street noise or lousy mattress

• Members
34 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Do you have a link....I've only had bad luck in SP with airbnb, mostly street noise or lousy mattress

While the apartment is nice I wouldn’t recommend it or stay here again - the wi-fi barely works, and the overall neighborhood doesn’t have many food options within walking distance.  The only good thing is it is just 2 blocks from the metro

• Members

Ricardo from Point 202 got a new tattoo all down his arm. To me it is ghastly, but of course I didn’t tell him that.

I’m not really a fan of tattoos in general, but some guys can look ok with them depending on size and placement.  This one is just way too much (in my opinion).  Also, color tattoos rarely age well.

2A1F4444-2633-4AB7-BAE7-33771CBE68DE.png

• Members
13 hours ago, sanddunes said:

So later tonight Bruto whatsapped me and asked if I wanted to do a 3some with him and his friend Diego tomorrow.  

He said they could do double penetration, which is an insane idea considering they are both hung as fuckk.  I’m not really interested in permanenty destroying my ass :lol:

I told him I would let him know later, I def would like a solo repeat with Bruto..

E8207401-70FB-4A98-87E2-D247727ABE9A.png

FBC386F1-AB00-459D-A216-9541CDBA79A4.png

Hi, did you meet both Bruto and Paulo through grindr?

You wrote that they advertise.  Do you know if they also go to Lagoa?

Or, can you post a whatsapp number for them, provided their number is already in their ad?  If not able to post whatsapp, do you know how I can reach either of them?

I return (again) to Sao Paulo in two weeks.  Those two look interesting and worth an effort to check out.  

Saunas a great but "variety is the spice of life".   

Thanks in advance.  

• Members
12 hours ago, Walker said:

Speaking of Airbnb and Grindr, do different neighborhoods give you better or worse chance of finding GP on Grindr?  I know Jardin is the best neighborhood in SP to stay.  But when I stayed there, there was rarely any GPs on Grindr.   I wonder if this is because guys in Jardin/Paulista area are mostly financial well off and don't need this type of income.

I just searched, entering "Paulista", from NoAmer, 13:30 EDT. The app actually recognizes neighbourhoods. 3 explicit ads out of 200 profiles. I find that from a distance, unlike when I was local, the annoying 'refresh' feature that disrupted my scrolling does not kick in.

• Members
20 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

So today I was talking to “Pietro” on grindr...I’m tempted but he wants 200 without cum and an extra fee to travel.  So I’ll probably pass for now..

835 feet and wants transport surcharge ... practically already on top of you!

• Members
3 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

Grindr let's people to become stealth to users who are using the "discover" function. Many are using it. Most of the GPs too. 

The best thing to do is to fake the GPS position. 

More pietro's pics:

http://www.garotolandia.com.br/leandropietro.html

I am not really sure what all the above terms mean in this context.

I am using the Grindr function Explore to access profiles elsewhere in the world. I do not see a "discover" function in the app. 

Does this make me vulnerable in some way? What is the purpose of faking position and why is it important for me to figure out the what, why, and how of GPS faking? 

Or do you mean people with profiles can detect users using Explore and then elect to block their profiles from being viewed other than by local users? If that is the case I won't bother to use the app unless geograpically proximal. It's not that important to me. I am not about to deal with the hassle of that system, I forget the term, VPS? VPN?

Am I missing something here? Please use plain language with examples, or explain what stealth means as it pertains to the app. My understanding of the word is that presence can exist without detection. 

• Members

Oh, I looked it up ... you mean a Grindr user is spoofing their location, so THEIR profile does not truly reflect their distance from the viewer.

It all seems a little excessive and obsessive whether for fun or function. Maybe the spoofer wants Daddy to pay a fake kidnap ransom, or is are avoiding an ex? 

Or perhaps you are thinking an acompanhante might try to bamboozle based on a travel surcharge? 

I guess my practice of covering exclusively face-to-face outcall time circumvents that kind of grab play. 

• Members

So I arrived at Lagoa around 7pm Friday evening, and it wasn’t as busy as I remember it being, and certainly less busy than 117 has been recently.  Garotos outnumbered clients and were aggressively courting business.  I don’t like to be pressured into anything too fast though.

There was one stunning model-looking guy that I was interested in, but he literally seemed to have one client after another and I was never able to catch him alone.  I also am not sure if I want a GP who has already been up to the cabins 4 or 5 times by the time he gets to me (enthusiasm in bed seems to wane as the night gets later).

A very tall Cuban looking guy named Roberto caught my attention.  His cock wasn’t as large as his 6”4 height might have suggested, but he had a nice upward-curved shape and was certainly adequate.

After getting to know him a little more in the sauna we agreed on 150.  He was a very good lover, cariñoso and a good kisser.  The fucking was good, but he was only about 80% hard by the end.  Certainly he is not the fucker that Bruto is, but I still enjoyed the programa.  

There were two older clients fucking each other in the jacuzzi tonight, which I found slightly distasteful.  Pretty sure I saw some cum floating around afterward.  

I kind of feel if you go to Lagoa you should find one of the boys to fuck and do it in the rooms lol.  

• Members
56 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

There was one stunning model-looking guy that I was interested in, but he literally seemed to have one client after another and I was never able to catch him alone.  I also am not sure if I want a GP who has already been up to the cabins 4 or 5 times by the time he gets to me (enthusiasm in bed seems to wane as the night gets later).

I agree, assembly line sex can never be a good as the first one of the day or evening.  

56 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

There were two older clients fucking each other in the jacuzzi tonight, which I found slightly distasteful.  Pretty sure I saw some cum floating around afterward.  

I kind of feel if you go to Lagoa you should find one of the boys to fuck and do it in the rooms lol.  

Several years ago at Lagoa, Rodolfo came across two guys (a garoto and a client) having sex in the pool near the television.  Rodolfo screamed at them and said they should do what they were doing in a room.  He shouted they were cheating him out of the price of a room.  Rodolfo then called over several large and strong garotos and told the garotos to grab the guys from the pool and drag them to the lockers to change and then have them expelled from the sauna.  When I witnessed that show I thought that Rodolfo had over reacted.   All that fuss and drama over a thirty reais room!    On the other hand, the water could have been contaminated from the behavior done in the pool.  

Such funny things we see in Brazil!

• Members
13 hours ago, floridarob said:

Re: Lagoa - 

If I didn't have so much fun joking/talking with most of the staff there, I'd stick with grindr and not even bother with the sauna...their prices for rooms, entrance, drinks, food....are crazy, IMO

How else do you suppose Rodolfo can afford his R$550,000+ BMW?

He shows it off to anyone who shows an interest. 

You and I and others are paying for it - like it or not.