TotallyOz

Dear Trump Supporters

Dear Trump Supporters, your president just made heads spin with nasty comments about the Prime Minister of Canada (one of our most loyal allies). Plus, all our allies are now moving away from us as they see Trump as an embarrassment and America as a lost hope. I hope your isolationism desires fulfill your needs for the future because in less than 15 months, he had changed the course of America forever (and not in a way that benefits our future). However, most will not believe anything I say or the "fake news" but why not look to the newspapers overseas? Is this an entire world conspiracy against Trump and to help Hillary?

• Members

Trump is deranged. He goes into these meetings unprepared. He is not a student of history or government. I can only hope he gets through the meeting with Kim without giving away the store or getting us all  blown up. It seems that to win him over, you just kiss his ass. That's good for at least a day of friendship.

• Members
9 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Dear Trump Supporters, your president just made heads spin with nasty comments about the Prime Minister of Canada (one of our most loyal allies). Plus, all our allies are now moving away from us as they see Trump as an embarrassment and America as a lost hope. I hope your isolationism desires fulfill your needs for the future because in less than 15 months, he had changed the course of America forever (and not in a way that benefits our future). However, most will not believe anything I say or the "fake news" but why not look to the newspapers overseas? Is this an entire world conspiracy against Trump and to help Hillary?

None of that matters to them.   Trump hates people of color, any color but WHITE......  That's the TICKET !   :thumbsup:

• Members

I, for one, am not ready for a one world government.  I used to be for that because I thought it the most likely way to bring Earth into the status of a class one planet.  Now I think it is just the rich and powerful telling the elite leaders of countries what and how to do.  Regardless of how off beat Trump may be at least he is telling various how the cows come home.

Best regards,

RA1

You didn't see him bow to the King in Saudi Arabia? Jeeze, you are behind aren't you? LOL

If you think Trump is better for any minority than Hillary, you are watching too much Fox.

This week at G7 showed the world America is a mess. And, Trump is an embarrassment. You think it is good that Trump is the topic of conversation every day? What about those poor kids in cages? What about the water in Flint? What about the mess our education system is? 

• Members
41 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

You didn't see him bow to the King in Saudi Arabia? Jeeze, you are behind aren't you? LOL

If you think Trump is better for any minority than Hillary, you are watching too much Fox.

This week at G7 showed the world America is a mess. And, Trump is an embarrassment. You think it is good that Trump is the topic of conversation every day? What about those poor kids in cages? What about the water in Flint? What about the mess our education system is? 

Like I keep saying,  Trump supporters have a low attention span, and dont care about issues that affect others.  As long as he keeps spewing his hate for minorities and his desire to rid our country of them, they will keep him up there on the pedestal.... illuminated by those Tiki torches. !     You may have dodged a bullet with Hillary, but we are ambushed with Trump and he is not doing our country any good, unless you consider furthering the cause of RACISM a good thing ?  :angry:

• Members

Racism is a funny thing.  Many white people don't think they are viewed as racist because of one thing or another.  By white people calling other white people racist only helps the argument made by minister farrakhan that all white people are racist to their core.

White people don't realize they are being judged for racist with every word, action or deed.  One minority may see you as racist when another does not but once labeled....

Is Hillary racist?  I wouldn't vouch for her.....

• Members
20 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Trump has shown no hate as far as I'm concerned.  Wants to protect our borders and get a handle on immigration, build the economy, strengthen the military, fix the trade imbalance, foster unity and security.

He wants the best for America and we are better today because of it.

That's a really humorous interpretation, but he conditioned "you people" to think that, and you bought it !  ....  Sad you cant see what's really going on.

Maybe once our country is in total ruin,  and we are the worlds Pariah, "you'll get it " ?    Until then, I get it, there's no reasoning with "you people"...

• Members
1 minute ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Racism is a funny thing.  Many white people don't think they are viewed as racist because of one thing or another.  By white people calling other white people racist only helps the argument made by minister farrakhan that all white people are racist to their core.

White people don't realize they are being judged for racist with every word, action or deed.  One minority may see you as racist when another does not but once labeled....

Is Hillary racist?  I wouldn't vouch for her.....

Bucky, you do realize, what you tout is total racist Rhetoric, right ?   It's really not about how you see yourself.  I doubt you would ever label yourself racist.  It's how others see you, and right now, I wouldnt call you a racist since I dont know you, but I am listening to racist bullshit.  And if it "quacks"....   you know the rest !  

• Members
18 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Bucky, you do realize, what you tout is total racist Rhetoric, right ?   It's really not about how you see yourself.  I doubt you would ever label yourself racist.  It's how others see you, and right now, I wouldnt call you a racist since I dont know you, but I am listening to racist bullshit.  And if it "quacks"....   you know the rest !  

It's okay, I trust that you are racist.  I just thought I'd share a little reality with you on racism.

• Members
17 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

It's okay, I trust that you are racist.  I just thought I'd share a little reality with you on racism.

Save your sharing since you obviously are not living is a world of Reality...  Maybe its YOUR reality or just the reality perpetrated by the Trump administration and shared by his supporters ?   You should be ashamed,  and embarrassed by your choice and support.  Actually, you should go into hiding for the rest of his term until he is thrown out of office, kicking and screaming.   :bye:

10 hours ago, RA1 said:

I, for one, am not ready for a one world government.  I used to be for that because I thought it the most likely way to bring Earth into the status of a class one planet.  Now I think it is just the rich and powerful telling the elite leaders of countries what and how to do.  Regardless of how off beat Trump may be at least he is telling various how the cows come home.

Best regards,

RA1

Agree.

'American exceptionalism' has only too often been American thuggery.

The US deposing, in 1953,  Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh, the democratically elected leader of Iran, in order to install our puppet the Shah of Iran. Who was certainly no saint.

The Bay of Pigs.

Vietnam.

On and on and on.

I do believe in American Exceptionalism.

I also believe we as a polis are deeply fallible.

(And subject to a very great deal of unearned self-righteousness. As the present moment reveals.)

Finally, I have faith that the Framers bound into the Constitution the ultimate mechanisms, and freedoms, that will let us emerge from our current, admittedly very dark, chapter into again a time when we are a [no longer 'the' -- maybe a very good thing] leader of the free world.

5 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Farrakhan also said, "The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man."

I don't think all people that voted for Trump are racists. I come from Alabama and I know many friends were bedazzled that that devil.

Bucknaway, if I remember correctly, you are black.  And, I do think your support of Trump puts you in the minority in your own community.  Being gay, also puts your in the minority of that community.  However, if you are unable to see that there is a big part of his agenda to enhance the white man and devalue all minorities, then you have not been paying attention to his policies.

10 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

What is that policy you speak of?  

Just for one, appointing Supreme Court justices who will undermine every class/race/economic stride toward equality.

See one Gorsuch, Neil, in his votes to date.

Trumps beliefs

1. Obama was not American

2. His business had policies in NYC to discriminate against blacks and favor whites.

3. Calling for all Muslims to be shut off of entry into USA - Farrakhan would have loved that right?

4. All immigrants from Haiti have AIDS. You do the numbers on black and white percentages in that country.

5. Shithole countries.

6. Have we truly helped Puerto Rico?

7. White people marching with those assholes in the Carolina's were fine people.

8. Bannon, Arpaio, Sessions and Roy Moore (I'm from Alabama remember).

And, yes, this SCOTUS appointment and many other judgeships.

Patterns from a life of Trump.