12is12

Report on Porto Alegre - Mezzaninu

14 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

Thanks for reporting! I am glad someone finds sex in mezzaninu!

Tart i have been going to Mezziniu since it opened in i think 2007 and have always had a great time there but i have never been on a Mon/Tue or Weds.  i actually like the area a lot and if i ever was going to retire in Brazil I would definitely consider Porto Alegre and the Rio Sul area.

• Members
17 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Tart i have been going to Mezziniu since it opened in i think 2007 and have always had a great time there but i have never been on a Mon/Tue or Weds.  i actually like the area a lot and if i ever was going to retire in Brazil I would definitely consider Porto Alegre and the Rio Sul area.

Oh, I know. I also got plenty of sex in mezzaninu and a temporary boyfriend (see my thread from December), I was trying to make a joke (well no a very funny one) at @numazu1‘s failure to find someone he liked there on 2 different visits, see his post from a couple of days ago, where he explains that clients and garotos look the same to him in mezzaninu. 

16 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Fortaleza first choice then Recife for me....

• Members
2 hours ago, Latindude said:

OMG this guy Lucas is always always hard LOL  every single time I saw him in Mezza he was like this, I mean in the shower, in the saunas, or just hanging around. 

That is what is called a "perpetual hard on!"  ...looks good to me!     :drool: :P:drool: