HotBottom4U

Make Brazil It's own Topic

• Members

Hi there,

I don't use the sight often, so I hope this doesn't come across as "who's this bitchy ole thing never contributes but sure does gripe..."  But here it goes...so much of the topics within the Latin America Men and Destinations forum is dominated by Brazil.  Could you consider maybe splitting it into Brazil and the rest of Latin America?  Thanks...

• Members

The Prague thread is perfect. All 411 and current. 1500? posts.

We really don't get much Eastern Europe as it's hard to tap. (Prague is central Europe)

We're trying to start a Colombia thread but every time someone posts something on Colombia they start a new thread and they all get lost in the mix.And every couple weeks someone posts a new thread asking if anyone knows anything on Colombia.

• Members
2 hours ago, HotBottom4U said:

Yeah, I would love one on Colombia too.. I'm debating between Mexico and Colombia and it's a bit of a pain to go back and siftr through all the Brazil stuff to find it....

Exactly. Somehow we've kept the Prague tread the only one on that topic for years. Someone can search it , look at the most recent, and ask frequent Prague visitors questions because it's a single thread.