BiBottomBoy

Do You Sit Or Stand To Pee

• Members

For many years I stood. Then I experienced a few male house guests who were pigs. Some from my own family. I felt sorry for my housekeeper. I tend to keep a very clean home. I like luxurious bathrooms the smell of freshly clean. I don't like the stench of dry, stale urine.

I'm not a cleaning fanatic, but I've been known to clean the house before the house keeper arrives. Even though she's been employed by me for almost 30 years, I don't feel comfortable with her doing certain things.

I have since found that if the males sit when using the toilet, they make much less of a mess. The toilet smells better for longer periods of time. Our building conserves, so we're not allowed toilets with large water tanks. With less water, the toilet bowl requires maintenance to keep it smelling fresh and clean. I don't want to clean the toilets every day, so I now ask male guests to sit when they need to piss. It is amazing how helpful this has been. My housekeeper recently asked me if I ever use my toilets. My new system of sitting is working.

I also ask guests to not flush in the middle of the night. My building is older, and the plumbing noise can disturb neighbors who struggle with sleep.

• Members

Boys stand, girls sit. Jeez Louise, guys, grow a pair! 

ps I pee in the kitchen sink too, when it's more convenient.  I'm a manly man! 

pps At least as far as public rest rooms go, the women's bathrooms are almost invariably nastier than the men's. Trust me on this one.

• Members
11 hours ago, MsGuy said:

Boys stand, girls sit. Jeez Louise, guys, grow a pair!

My balls hang plenty low, thank you. In my house, sparkling clean toilets trump macho bullshit.

11 hours ago, MsGuy said:

At least as far as public rest rooms go, the women's bathrooms are almost invariably nastier than the men's. Trust me on this one.

Women use more paper product. They are less likely to allow their bare skin to come in contact with the seat. I don't blame them. I do my best to avoid public restrooms, but when nature calls, the choices are rarely great. Unless you're in a luxury hotel. Of course, in public restrooms I stand to pee, and I stand to get my cock sucked. I never kneel in public. Ever. If you want your cock sucked, you'll need to be invited back to my place, or come workout with me at my gym.

3 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

My balls hang plenty low, thank you. In my house, sparkling clean toilets trump macho bullshit.

Women use more paper product. They are less likely to allow their bare skin to come in contact with the seat. I don't blame them. I do my best to avoid public restrooms, but when nature calls, the choices are rarely great. Unless you're in a luxury hotel. Of course, in public restrooms I stand to pee, and I stand to get my cock sucked. I never kneel in public. Ever. If you want your cock sucked, you'll need to be invited back to my place, or come workout with me at my gym.

Hot!

• Members

there needs to be a choice for both.  Like boiworship i sit if I don't want to turn light on.  At work I usually go into a stall sometimes standing most times sitting playing with phone.  Also not a bathroom talker and some co-workers are so that alleviates the whole situation.

Guest Harvitor

I sit too.  Because I am tall, stilling prevents any backsplash.  When I would stand and use the toilet in the summer, I would feel water from the toilet splash on my legs.