12is12

Soi Twilight map?

So many changes in the area lately and everybody using google maps on phone, not many maps anymore. 

Twilight is.  Hot Male, Hot Male 2 and Banana Bar.   Then XBoys, Bangkok Massage, FreshBoys. Across is Maxis Restaurant. Then Dreamboys.  That’s about it except Classic way down and a couple little local places that don’t really draw tourist.  

Check out Gaythailand.com.  Lots of info.  

Thank you both. 

I didn't know there are so few venues worthy of tourists' attention.   )-:

Please excuse me for the following technical questions, but support isn't responding.

1) For weeks now I have a log-in problem. after logging-in, when progressing to one of the forums - I find myself logged-out and need to log-in again. Sometimes the 2nd log-in doesn't work. Are you familiar with this problem?

2) The posts I've posted this last week (including THIS one) do not appear in the forum itself. I see then only on the general forums page, as "recently posted". Why is that? 

On 11/13/2018 at 8:23 PM, kjun12 said:

There is a publication that you can reach online.  Go to Thaipuan.com and if you are able to negotiate the online magazine you can find a map.

Yes, Thai Puan has maps; however, they are not exactly up to date. They try and, at least you can see the general layout - some places will be gone. However, rest assured if there is an ad in Thai Puan the business is still running.