BiBottomBoy

Time To Forgive Spacey?

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

A 14-year old that was my son would NEVER have been allowed to stay out past midnight at an adult party.

Perhaps you need to be a working actor to fully understand. Theater people live by different rules. A cast party with teenagers in the cast would not be considered an "adult" party. Most theater people are night owls, no matter what their age. Their lives don't begin until their work day is finished, and that's typically between 10-11 PM. Most don't live by the standard clock of the masses.

6 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

Perhaps you need to be a working actor to fully understand. Theater people live by different rules. A cast party with teenagers in the cast would not be considered an "adult" party. Most theater people are night owls, no matter what their age. Their lives don't begin until their work day is finished, and that's typically between 10-11 PM. Most don't live by the standard clock of the masses.

Lived in Times Square for many years. Had multiple partners that were full-time actors, dancers, producers, directors and leads in productions. I attended at least 50 parties over the years. I attended 5 Tony Awards with the after parties. I did not see 14-year-olds hanging around at 2 AM.  Perhaps I was not looking for it and just not very savvy at these things. But, regardless of my experiences (and I saw a lot of shit), I would still NEVER leave my 14-year-old at any party in someones house/apartment/etc.  It is insane no matter the people.  I would even say if the cast party was at 2 PM in the afternoon and people were drinking, I would still not leave my child there. No matter who was there, how famous they were or how trusted they were.  A child is precious and I just would not do that.  Ever. 

• Members
2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I would still NEVER leave my 14-year-old at any party in someones house/apartment/etc.  It is insane no matter the people.

The pharaoh Tutankhamun ruled Egypt at the age of nine. Mary Queen of Scots was crowned queen as a six-day-old baby. Much is written about American coddling of their children, attempting to protect them from EVERY danger and germ. As a parent, I know the perils. I've worked hard to keep an open mind. With some things, I never say NEVER.

My mother taught me how to drive a stick-shift car at fourteen. My grandfather owned a farm and taught me to operate his Caterpillar backhoe around the same time. When I became employed in show business at a young age, my parents let me go to parties where adults drank liquor. They trusted I wouldn't drink alcohol, and I didn't.

My parents entertained a lot. They were very social people, supporting numerous "clubs." My dad was a favorite bartender among his friends. We had a bar in our 1950's home that featured a Hamilton Beach blender specifically for mixed drinks. My dad loved making Pink Squirrels for the women.

My parents trusted my ability to judge and think at an early age. The majority of my friends were older, who shared their opinions on my maturity with my parents. My friends and I were all working in show business. My parents allowed me to move to NYC as a teenager. At first, I stayed with a family we did not know well.

Yes, some parents make insane decisions. I know far too many parents who let their teen kids smoke pot in the house with them. At least Kevin Spacey didn't host sleepovers. The parents who let their kids hang with Michael Jackson had other issues.

• Members

Breaking News:  All of the registered members of the Boytoy website were offered the chance to vote on the question "Is It Time to Forgive Kevin Spacey?"

Although only a minority of members actually voted, it was 98% in favor of forgiveness. When the news of the vote reached Hollywood, the reaction was understated. No one was available to comment.

However, rumors are that Spacey is willing to turn over his photo collection to the leaders of the forgiveness movement at Boytoy!

• Members
1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Rapp never went to the cops.

That doesn't mean Rapp is undeserving of his "me-too" moment. He took it, and Spacey used it as an opportunity to come out as a homo. Bad timing. Worse remorse. And then the list grew larger and lawsuits were filed. Spacey turned out to be a serial cock grabber, it seems.

• Members
6 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

If you were as rich and powerful as Spacey wouldn't y ou be going for all the cock in the world?

Not underage cock. Underage sex is not a turn-on for me. I have little sympathy for the predator types, especially the ones who have addiction issues and deny, deny, deny that they have a serious problem.