Latbear4blk

Daddy's Reviews keep coming

• Members

That is new. He always takes a vacation and stops the reviews flow. I was expecting that, as the forums are down, he would also put the reviews website on a hiatus. However, new reviews were posted yesterday and today. 

I think I remember him talking about developing the code for a bot that would automatize the reviews vetting and publishing process. I wonder if that is what is going on. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Daddy is getting more attention here than Oz does. Doesn't seem fair. After all, Oz is the one providing you a venue. If I never hear the word Daddy in the context of that website again, I will sleep easily.

Hey, whether or not you like it, it is news in our little tiny slutty universe. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Hey, whether or not you like it, it is news in our little tiny slutty universe. 

I think that website has always been more important to you than this one. That's not my universe you are living in.

• Members
14 hours ago, Lucky said:

I think that website has always been more important to you than this one.

Yes, indeed. I am a whore. I go where the traffic is. However, I have been working hard to make this website as valuable to me as the other one. My agenda here and there is out and open. I want as many websites as possible servicing us. I want them (us) all strong and healthy. 

• Members
On 12/4/2018 at 6:36 PM, Lucky said:

Daddy is getting more attention here than Oz does. Doesn't seem fair. After all, Oz is the one providing you a venue. If I never hear the word Daddy in the context of that website again, I will sleep easily.

Fair or not, few people care about either site no matter what they say. They go to each opportunistically, depending on availability and likelihood of delivering info or cameraderie or whatever they need at that moment. Oz seems like a genuinely good guy, but gratitude to him—or Deej/Daddy for that matter—doesn’t drive site traffic.