RockHardNYC

Pelosi Eats Trump's Balls for Breakfast

• Members

“Mr. President, please don’t characterize the strength that I bring to this meeting as the leader of the House Democrats, who just won a big victory.”

Nancy Pelosi hero? You bet. All hail the Queen!

I don't think for a minute Trump realized the gift he was giving the Democrats by asking Chuck and Nancy to negotiate the wall in front of reporters. Much will be made of Mike Pence's reaction to it all. I can't wait for SNL this Saturday.

The very rare, televised boxing match was nothing short of FABULOUS, and Nancy came out slugging like a RuPaul drag queen facing an on-air Blahnik mopping. Talk about being on your toes at a senior age. Go AARP! There was no way she could have predicted this televised event, and not only did she hold her own to Trump, perfectly unscripted, she chopped off his cock and balls.

That meeting was a defining moment for Pelosi's legacy. Not only did she lead her party, she's the leader of all women who have had to face a male bully. Nancy will be elected House Leader. I'm expecting a standing O at the State of the Union.

Pelosi vs. Trump

• Members
32 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

it is amazing how my friends who love Trump see this as him dominating the conversation and kicking ass.

Trump folk live in an alternate reality. The latest quotes from Sarah Sanders at a recent speech she gave are ASTOUNDING. Trumpians couldn't possibly see Pelosi's ball-crushing finesse, because she crushed his balls with deference and respect. The Trumpians are in DENIAL, much like Trump himself, and they're not sophisticated enough.

If they want to see "kick-ass," it's coming. Hard to see how Trump and his family survive NY's Southern District Court. They are coming full force.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Loved this. But, it is amazing how my friends who love Trump see this as him dominating the conversation and kicking ass.

Are they really your friends? I ask, because in English you use that word with much more lightness than we do in Spanish. I hope you meant acquaintances.

If someone watches that video and does not see how Pelosi was the only adult in the cage trying to make the two stupid orangutans stop punching each other, I would completely lose my intellectual respect for that person. That blindness can only be explained by hopeless stupidity.

1 hour ago, Latbear4blk said:

If someone watches that video and does not see how Pelosi was the only adult in the cage trying to make the two stupid orangutans stop punching each other, I would completely lose my intellectual respect for that person. That blindness can only be explained by hopeless stupidity.

But Schumer wasn't that slow either.

He, another native NYker to Drumpf, knows how to take down Drumpf in language that Drumpf's own minions can hear.

11 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Are they really your friends? I ask, because in English you use that word with much more lightness than we do in Spanish. I hope you meant acquaintances.

Yes, good friends since my childhood.  Alabama, Tennessee and Colorado.

• Members
7 hours ago, Lucky said:

I would not be content if my friends all shared the same political views that I do. Diversity helps us form better opinions.

I do not think we are talking about that. I have a few conservative and many liberal friends. I often disagree with them in many things. But we all agree that Trump is a lier and that his performance in the meeting discussed in this thread was shameful and pathetic.

i think that on assessing Trump we have moved away from politics, and now it is a matter of basic human decency and common sense.

• Members
On 12/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, TotallyOz said:

. . . it is amazing how my friends who love Trump see this as him dominating the conversation and kicking ass.

What with one thing and another, I haven't found any Trump supporters among my friends.  Dominating the conversation and kicking ass are not qualities I would look for in a friend.  If he didn't do those things himself, but admired someone who did, I'd wonder why.  And if he admired Trump on the day he said Mexico would pay for his wall, would he also admire Trump on the day he shuts down the government because the Democrats won't write the check?  "Love" for someone who shifts so far and so fast and so frequently seems misplaced if not nuts.

I've never heard a reason for supporting Trump that makes sense to me.  And I do like having friends who make sense.  And who have some stability in their beliefs.  And who value compassion more than dominance.  And who think of others as well as themselves.

Perhaps @Latbear4blk has it right when he suggests that folks may use the word "friends" differently.

• Members

Lookin, historically folks have often confused aggressive bombast forcefully delivered with strength and decisiveness. The man on a white horse formula  has played well from Greek populists to Huey Long. Clinton's failure to respond effectively in the debates when Trump took to roaming around the stage and looming over her was a disaster.

Related image

I swear ever since I first saw Trump puffing himself up, pooching out his lips, shouting what ever slogan popped into his head, all I've been able to see was il Duce.

• Members
19 hours ago, lookin said:

"Love" for someone who shifts so far and so fast and so frequently seems misplaced if not nuts.

Amen.

26 minutes ago, MsGuy said:

all I've been able to see was il Duce

Certain bars in Italy display framed photos of the guy. Some Italians wish he could rule today.

• Members

Bars with with framed photos? :lol:

Tiddlers!

:cheer: In Georgia folks carved up a whole mountain for their heroes.. :rolleyes:

Image result for stone mountain

Now that I think about it, taking into account the war tech available in their time,  those three paladins probably did at least as much damage to Georgia as Mussolini did to Italy. And for less reason.

• Members
7 hours ago, MsGuy said:

In Georgia folks carved up a whole mountain for their heroes..

Mussolini gave Rome Il Vittoriano. Without affection, it's also known as the wedding cake. (The view from the top can be fascinating.)

Il_Vittoriano.jpg.9241126e87a1c985c7b6994d367d33e2.jpg

Mussolini also gave Rome via dei Fori Imperiali, a modern road that runs in a straight line from the Piazza Venezia to the Colosseum. This construction did serious damage to antiquity. The road cuts right through the ancient Forum, where excavations continue to this very day.