Tomcal

Do not Post any photos

• Members

The whole area of internet posts and chat is a legal minefield in every jurisdiction. Everybody should keep posting applying common sense and respect for the boys. Brazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br. The posts here are part of the enjoyable sharing of other members travel experiences.

• Members
On 12/17/2018 at 5:14 AM, TotallyOz said:

The Prague thread is amazing. But, remember, they get a different type of client in Prague.  There are some men that live to go to the saunas in Brazil and haggle with the boys to get them dirt cheap.  

I do not remember the club issue being a problem with photos. I thought it was lack of participation that made Tomcal close it.  That said, if you have a Club with only people you know or trust, there is no issue.  If you open a Club to anyone who wishes to join, then, thus an issue can easily arise. 

Well that didnt take long to hit the Prague thread too. One of the guys who has removed his ad from Romeo is furious I posted photos from it now. There're all public photos from his former  Romeo ads or Instagram. A member here sent them to him and agitated. 

All my other guys are fine with ad photos or candid photos. He's an unusual type with an obcessed member here.

So it's not just the Brazil group with obcessed agitators. Unless its the same guy.

• Members
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, TotallyOz said:

The Prague thread is amazing. But, remember, they get a different type of client in Prague.  There are some men that live to go to the saunas in Brazil and haggle with the boys to get them dirt cheap.  

I do not remember the club issue being a problem with photos. I thought it was lack of participation that made Tomcal close it.  That said, if you have a Club with only people you know or trust, there is no issue.  If you open a Club to anyone who wishes to join, then, thus an issue can easily arise. 

Your response is appreciated Oz.   I missed it and wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

@Tomcal You initiated this thread and it generated over a thousand page views and dozens of responses.  So it seems reasonable that you put the matter to rest as to what you actually meant in the first place?  Was  the "Incident" the sharing over there of private club fotos or over here on the general fórum. 

Edited by mark123

• Members
On 12/19/2018 at 2:36 PM, ronjames said:

Brazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br. The posts here are part of the enjoyable sharing of other members travel experiences.

Sorry to disagree - 

"Brazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br."

That statement is inaccurate.  It should read, SOME (very fewBrazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br.

• Members
8 hours ago, mvan1 said:

It should read, SOME (very fewBrazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br.

That is how I originally interpreted that (ronjames') post ... those who advertise do so with personal photos; those who advertise on gigolo sites are, in fact, gigolos. I did not think he was making a case for posters here to share photos simply because commercial sex worker sites contain ad photos. 

Edited by Riobard
Splng

• Members
54 minutes ago, Riobard said:

That is how I originally interpreted that (ronjames') post ... those who advertise do so with personal photos; those who advertise on gigolo sites are, in fact, gigolos. I did not think he was making a case for posters here to share photos simply because commercial sex worker sites contain ad photos. 

? ? ? ? ? ? ?     ? ? ? ? ?

You lost me with your post -  

He said "Brazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br." with a period punctuation mark after his statement. 

How could his statement means anything other than what he wrote?

I wrote - - " It should read, SOME (very fewBrazil gigolos freely advertise themselves with nude photos on boytoy.com.br."

Again, I am lost by your post.  

Edited by mvan1

• Members

He did not mean semantically "all Brazil gigolos", thereby scooping in commercial sex workers from the clubs we frequent. He meant 'there are Brazil gigolos advertising ...', in contrast to the theme of photo posts made here on the forum.

I think that unnecessarily correcting wording is a turn-off and discourages some posters from contributing. I merely wished a poster to realize he was likely being incorrectly called out due to a simple misunderstanding. 

The acompanhante site referenced is also a relatively insignificant player. Minor representation is not totality. 

Sure, he could have added "some" without being superfluous, but I got his drift all the same. At this point he is likely more bored to tears than offended. ;)

Edited by Riobard

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

He did not mean semantically "all Brazil gigolos", thereby scooping in commercial sex workers from the clubs we frequent. He meant 'there are Brazil gigolos advertising ...', in contrast to the theme of photo posts made here on the forum.

I think that unnecessarily correcting wording is a turn-off and discourages some posters from contributing. I merely wished a poster to realize he was likely being incorrectly called out due to a simple misunderstanding. 

The acompanhante site referenced is also a relatively insignificant player. Minor representation is not totality. 

Sure, he could have added "some" without being superfluous, but I got his drift all the same. At this point he is likely more bored to tears than offended. ;)

Edited by mvan1