Lucky

GayThailand.com Moves On

• Members

In the past, I enjoyed the forums at the website gaythailand.com. Once I felt I had learned what it had to offer, I deleted my screen name but kept reading the forums. You can’t do that anymore. I couldn’t.

The owner of the site wanted to move on, so the name was sold, but what to do with years of content? Well, some fellow that probably has never run a forum took it over and combined it into gayguides.com. That was great that this kind fellow preserved the content and allowed it to stay alive. His name is Michael and I wish him all the best with the site. But, he totallly doesn’t know that I can’t read the content!

When I tried to resurrect my old name I was denied. When I tried to register as Lucky, I filled out all of the information, but the page wouldn’t proceed with the registration. And now I see that you have to be registered to see the content, a new factor.

This site was very helpful to me, and now that I have left Thailand for the unforeseeable future, I would like to use the site to stay in touch with what’s happening.

So, Michael,...wait a minute! Michael?. Isn’t that Totally Oz? Oh, geez. I hope I haven’t foreclosed my options here!

• Members

All I am trying to is publicize the new change as I have not seen that happen other than when using the site. Of course I know that Michael is Oz. Was there something wrong in trying to put a little humor into it?  People are going to read something light-hearted before they read about technical changes. That’s my opinion.

As for Lucky not being on the site, I did mention that my registration as such did not go through.

48 minutes ago, Lucky said:

All I am trying to is publicize the new change as I have not seen that happen other than when using the site. Of course I know that Michael is Oz. Was there something wrong in trying to put a little humor into it?  People are going to read something light-hearted before they read about technical changes. That’s my opinion.

As for Lucky not being on the site, I did mention that my registration as such did not go through.

I do remember you there. I just can't remember the name.  Was it PalmSpringStud?  Or, ILoveHumor?

• Members

Oz, you lying ass bitch!!!

I remember thinking years ago that gaythailand.com site looked and read a lot like this one.

I innocently asked you if you owned/set up/had any connection with it AND YOU SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME YOU HAD ORIGINATED THE SITE BUT HAD SINCE SOLD IT AND MOVED ON.

Image result for lying bitch

I may be getting senile but I remember because I was so proud of myself that I could spot someone's style like that.

So what do you have to say for yourself?

2 hours ago, MsGuy said:

Oz, you lying ass bitch!!!

I remember thinking years ago that gaythailand.com site looked and read a lot like this one.

I innocently asked you if you owned/set up/had any connection with it AND YOU SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME YOU HAD ORIGINATED THE SITE BUT HAD SINCE SOLD IT AND MOVED ON.

I may be getting senile but I remember because I was so proud of myself that I could spot someone's style like that.

So what do you have to say for yourself?

I started it. I sold it. I started working on it again just in the last month.  True story.  No BS!