moonwalker

Bisexual Guy Traveling Soon to Rio w GF, Advice?

4 hours ago, Steveocean456 said:

3. Very average? Really? that man looks way ABOVE average from the back, side or front. Beautiful is beautiful. 

He does look average when he was quoted as being a 25 yr old pro model...

I would have expected something that is spectacular or something that would make me do a double-take..

No idea of what the face looks like but the ass and legs are just average based on what I like and see in Rio, Atlanta, DC, etc...take into account how a 25 yr old black guy who works out or is athletic is built...

• Members

For shits and giggles, I just showed the guy’s photo to three trusted traveling buddies, and asked, “does this guy look exceptions or stunning to you?” Without any prompting, the responses in order were:

— "Meh.”

— “Garden variety. Lettuce with some kale.”

— “Just a regular Grindr or gay club guy.”

It’s okay to land regular guys. Don’t try to pass them off as some unattainable supermodels.

• Members
On 2/22/2019 at 4:34 AM, moonwalker said:

I understand they're tested but honestly how safe can it be given the number of clients they have. 

I mean it isn’t like you are planning for your girlfriend to bareback with them right?

Wear a condom, get on Prep for extra protection.  

I doubt the guys on Tindr are that much cleaner than the average garoto.  A lot of guys on here have been with lots of sauna guys and never gotten anything.

Please let us know how you adventure goes..

Edited by sanddunes

• Members
On February 24, 2019 at 9:19 AM, sanddunes said:

I mean it isn’t like you are planning for your girlfriend to bareback with them right?

Wear a condom, get on Prep for extra protection.  

I doubt the guys on Tindr are that much cleaner than the average garoto.  A lot of guys on here have been with lots of sauna guys and never gotten anything.

Please let us know how you adventure goes..

Actually the last guy we did this with we all got tested and he did bareback with her, but we don't plan to do that in Brazil obviously. Even using protection though a lot of things can happen, I just wanted to know if it's generally safe which you seem to say it is.

I'll report here and possibly post pics or actually I'll probably send them to people that have asked for them in private. The attitude of some of the posters here is insane.

Pylonguy I think the friend you posted looks amazing. I don't know what Brazil is like (although I do know many Brazilian guys in the USA) but that's not average anywhere. I'd strongly suggest you don't engage trolls anymore though. They're not talking in good faith and a few people on here seem hateful and bigoted.

Anyway I appreciate the advice I got from some of you who actually seem to know what Brazil is like. We still don't have exact dates we're coming but we're very much looking forward to it.

In this situation is it advisable to bring the guy back to our apt. or to go to a love motel?

• Members

Moonwalker, the recurring theme you query is 'safe'. It is a self-preservational and commonly asked question. When folks ask about my BRZ travels and safety, notwithstanding they are usually unaware that I pay for muscle studs to skull- and ass-fuck me into next Tuesday, my usual repsonse is that adventures there are unSAFE, where SAFE is acronym for 'satisfactory answer for everyone'.

Safe is retrospective ... it was or wasn't. Prospective safety does not exist. Mitigating harm is possible. Folks here like sanddunes and some others are spot on in terms of the central question. He gave some examples for harm-reduction, though you may have already considered them. 

Same for specificity. Only generality is prospective. Retrospectively, you got royally fucked or royally fucked. If you got royally fucked, no thanks to anyone here. If you got royally fucked, no thanks to anyone here. (Not a typo) Getting us to helicopter here will not have helped you much if it is the good royal, it is flimsy, and I doubt this forum would be credited for any of your good fortune. If it is the bad royal, you messed up or shit happened, but you had asked the unanswerable though the question is instinctive. 

Ego/status preservation among any of the contributors here will not value-add to the core question or predetermine your sexual fun fate. I do think that in the sexual and fishing-for-same domain some respondents may emphasize checking ego, bravado and previous life averts at the door because libido and naïveté may override common sense. Such admonishments should be taken as community care and I have sometimes wished I were as self-critical of my own risk of safety lapses. How they are packaged is less important than you extracting what is relatable for you and GF. 

Words to the wise have been delivered. When you ask a safety question within a collective, it is your job to sift, sort, and toss or integrate. You may get your hackles up for me saying this, but I think that you, in this case in this thread, started it going south when you nipped a hand that fed you. Better to think (or say), for answers to questions made that you do not fully like or embrace: I had thought of that, or, if I had thought of that, I'd have thought of that. Not that I am an exemplar in terms of this very advice. ;)

Condoms, PrEP, and STD surveillance are recommended. Some of these precautions will be more normative and acceptable within the GdeP pool than at large, where you may get more pushback and ire from recklessly cavalier hot studs with big dicks and atrophied brains.

For every 50 local clients a GdeP gets down with, there is a .5% chance a tuberculosis exposure occurred. Public Health there is concerned about the degree of TB denialism that exists. You may see related ed posters in some of the brothel venues. 

Now then, to more important questions ... will I be safe leaving my house today? 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 2/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, SolaceSoul said:

For shits and giggles, I just showed the guy’s photo to three trusted traveling buddies, and asked, “does this guy look exceptions or stunning to you?” Without any prompting, the responses in order were:

— "Meh.”

— “Garden variety. Lettuce with some kale.”

— “Just a regular Grindr or gay club guy.”

Objection ... leading the witless. 

• Members

No latitude, OK.

Your tireless longitude is the accepted trend here, pardon me Oh superior life form, in this thread, unsolicited commentary on writing style is impressive for its relentlessness and for your generosity in committed multitasking, taking time out of your busy sched when you have the best experiences, the best tribe clique, the best access to trade, the best access to nontrade guys who inconveniently fall all over you necessitating the consumption of trade, the best crossover between trade and unfeigned kinship with trade, the best easeless integration into trade and its off-clock social settings, the best advice to dispense, the best everything life has to offer, etc, etc to attend to ... a work ethic and pursuit of alpha on this forum approaching desperately sad because you are indisputably accomplished, financially super-flush, and clever. 

Yeah, I see the likes of your snotty, smugly self-satisfied cliques around and about where many of us intersect. You're not the only one capable of social observation. Though I imagine you, unlike we mere mortals, are beyond objectifying any bedmate procured. 

Who gives a fuck about your ratings of people or your grandiose bitchy friends' impressions of anyone? If they want to support your feeble effort to strenghten your case, let them register and weigh in. Dude, it's like, "and Millenia sees it, like, calls it a bigly bigly issue just like I saiid, we agree just like the best married couple there is, yeh, yeahh".

Surely you have a cadre of staff to archivally research all material here for prosecutorial purpose. And so rushed. If nobody at your beck and call for this, When do you sleep? 

Let me slip in one more latitude, at risk of contempt: One parallel, not the 69th, to cunt comes to mind. Erm, who might that be? 

Now go and appropriate another silly meme, or get your your team, or your enviable circle of buddies, or your current hot BFE, or whoever or whatever audience you have or imagine to have, to do that bidding. Nobody puts anything into your pied pipe, do they? Yet I see smoke and mirrors seep through regularly.

Nobody gets one past you. You are the penultimate know-it-all mentor. I would never pretend to live up to you.

For all your apparent attempts to impress with evidence of your appeal beyond the context of this forum, you can be pointedly such a pill. Surely nobody in your life makes it beyond the visa process without absolute adoration.

Annalise, guurrll, I don't worship your brand of flexing muscle. And dollars to Krispy Kremes, I suspect I would be light years from ever creaming myself over you, in any literal or figurative fashion, face-to-face.

Get over yourself.

I don't know you personally, but I wonder if you know anything about genuine friendship. If you had spent many developmently peak years holding simply too many dying friends in your arms as they begged for release I don't think you would boldly invoke the commentary of your so-called besties on a harmless photo pin-up, irrespective of whatever impels you to shame other posters here, most of whom you consider beneath you. I miss my guys, they outclass you immeasurably, even if I don't. They'd have given me a real tongue-lashing. Get better friends. Be better. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

No latitude, OK.

Your tireless longitude is the accepted trend here, pardon me Oh superior life form, in this thread, unsolicited commentary on writing style is impressive for its relentlessness and for your generosity in committed multitasking, taking time out of your busy sched when you have the best experiences, the best tribe clique, the best access to trade, the best access to nontrade guys who inconveniently fall all over you necessitating the consumption of trade, the best crossover between trade and unfeigned kinship with trade, the best easeless integration into trade and its off-clock social settings, the best advice to dispense, the best everything life has to offer, etc, etc to attend to ... a work ethic and pursuit of alpha on this forum approaching desperately sad because you are indisputably accomplished, financially super-flush, and clever. 

Yeah, I see the likes of your snotty, smugly self-satisfied cliques around and about where many of us intersect. You're not the only one capable of social observation. Though I imagine you, unlike we mere mortals, are beyond objectifying any bedmate procured. 

Who gives a fuck about your ratings of people or your grandiose bitchy friends' impressions of anyone? If they want to support your feeble effort to strenghten your case, let them register and weigh in. Dude, it's like, "and Millenia sees it, like, calls it a bigly bigly issue just like I saiid, we agree just like the best married couple there is, yeh, yeahh".

Surely you have a cadre of staff to archivally research all material here for prosecutorial purpose. And so rushed. If nobody at your beck and call for this, When do you sleep? 

Let me slip in one more latitude, at risk of contempt: One parallel, not the 69th, to cunt comes to mind. Erm, who might that be? 

Now go and appropriate another silly meme, or get your your team, or your enviable circle of buddies, or your current hot BFE, or whoever or whatever audience you have or imagine to have, to do that bidding. Nobody puts anything into your pied pipe, do they? Yet I see smoke and mirrors seep through regularly.

Nobody gets one past you. You are the penultimate know-it-all mentor. I would never pretend to live up to you.

For all your apparent attempts to impress with evidence of your appeal beyond the context of this forum, you can be pointedly such a pill. Surely nobody in your life makes it beyond the visa process without absolute adoration.

Annalise, guurrll, I don't worship your brand of flexing muscle. And dollars to Krispy Kremes, I suspect I would be light years from ever creaming myself over you, in any literal or figurative fashion, face-to-face.

Get over yourself.

I don't know you personally, but I wonder if you know anything about genuine friendship. If you had spent many developmently peak years holding simply too many dying friends in your arms as they begged for release I don't think you would boldly invoke the commentary of your so-called besties on a harmless photo pin-up, irrespective of whatever impels you to shame other posters here, most of whom you consider beneath you. I miss my guys, they outclass you immeasurably, even if I don't. They'd have given me a real tongue-lashing. Get better friends. Be better. 

And yet, you blathered all of that while you are traveling somewhere with lovely sights and  beautiful, available local men. Empty life, much?

• Members

Still the erstwhile puppet-master, SS, like I said, and right-o, my case should rest. What, no meme?

How's about I post a photo of today's date Montreal Gazette in tandem with iPad screen and this post nudging up against the snowbank just off St Catherine steps from my loft? If you're going to stalk my busy itinerary, try to keep up or stay a step ahead, will you?

But your point is well taken. I will not protest any assertion made (by you, in fact) that you are a waste of time today. I know I am about to have just wasted yours as you scurry your eager little nose and clickety-clack of paws into fact-checking mode. 

Ya just can't let it go. And Badboy, wowee, what a find among wooden marionettes. Haven't you regularly viciously thrown shade his way?

BB, I thought you were trying to downregulate your obsession with my posts by ignoring them. Oh, I see what your problem is ... you trade off your integrity in order to duck the kind of prolific shit-slinging we now dare to call your comrade in arms on, that is, until either of you revises your shit list at the turn of a screw. 

So now, two soul-less and counting ... will I need two hands? Or will I be tsunami'd by cult-grade followers?

But, Soul-less numero uno, you provide the solace of psycho sudoku for my much needed brain fitness. Gym, sights, sucks (well, very very recent memories and forecasts), slights. Repeat.

How DO I fit it all in? Perhaps the experience of age and lubrificante. I would not say you lack the potential to inadvertently promote the general value of cultivating hardiness in challenging settings. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
43 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

5FA66584-C762-4009-BD8E-9FB5CF442752.png

Aha, So you do run out of steam. It's a relief, toots, that you are not entirely and perpetually full of yourself. In my personal experience, however, bullies recharge pretty quickly following their degenerating to low blows then fizzling out. I expect we'll meet again. C U Next Time.

Edited by Riobard
Splng

On 3/3/2019 at 3:43 PM, Riobard said:

Still the erstwhile puppet-master, SS, like I said, and right-o, my case should rest. What, no meme?

How's about I post a photo of today's date Montreal Gazette in tandem with iPad screen and this post nudging up against the snowbank just off St Catherine steps from my loft? If you're going to stalk my busy itinerary, try to keep up or stay a step ahead, will you?

But your point is well taken. I will not protest any assertion made (by you, in fact) that you are a waste of time today. I know I am about to have just wasted yours as you scurry your eager little nose and clickety-clack of paws into fact-checking mode. 

Ya just can't let it go. And Badboy, wowee, what a find among wooden marionettes. Haven't you regularly viciously thrown shade his way?

BB, I thought you were trying to downregulate your obsession with my posts by ignoring them. Oh, I see what your problem is ... you trade off your integrity in order to duck the kind of prolific shit-slinging we now dare to call your comrade in arms on, that is, until either of you revises your shit list at the turn of a screw. 

So now, two soul-less and counting ... will I need two hands? Or will I be tsunami'd by cult-grade followers?

But, Soul-less numero uno, you provide the solace of psycho sudoku for my much needed brain fitness. Gym, sights, sucks (well, very very recent memories and forecasts), slights. Repeat.

How DO I fit it all in? Perhaps the experience of age and lubrificante. I would not say you lack the potential to inadvertently promote the general value of cultivating hardiness in challenging settings. 

What the FUCK are you trying to say....

Make it plain man....you need to overuse huge words to make a basic point fucks up EVERYTHING...I mean EVERYTHING you try to say or get across...

And don't drag me into this mess...he is reading you and you keep going back for more...

Let it go..If you are secure with who you are AND what you do...Why go back and forth with somebody you don't even know...Unless the points he said are true...

Bye

• Members
9 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Q: Why go back and forth with somebody you don't even know...

A: Because I don't mind at the same time as I pay him no mind. Go and ask somebody capable of a little insight the meaning of that. Sorry if you missed your Intolerance Anonymous meeting today. And if you don't want to be implicated, think before clicking one of the emojis here that is being utilized far too offensively.

-----

Q: Unless the points he said are true ... 

A: At the end of the day, he has but one point. It is that he is better than everyone else. That is a universal untruth that applies to everyone. In this case, the why bother, is that I don't mind disabusing someone of their delusion of grandeur, particularly when it envelopes others here on the forum who are simply trying to connect in some way. 

Now don't you have some non-pay hottie waiting on you?

• Members
On 3/4/2019 at 9:39 PM, Badboy81 said:

What the FUCK are you trying to say....

Make it plain man....you need to overuse huge words to make a basic point fucks up EVERYTHING...I mean EVERYTHING you try to say or get across...

And don't drag me into this mess...he is reading you and you keep going back for more...

Let it go..If you are secure with who you are AND what you do...Why go back and forth with somebody you don't even know...Unless the points he said are true...

Bye

6 Things Insecure People Do to Make Themselves Sound Smarter

It's all smoke and mirrors.

“Many average-intelligence people believe they have superior intellects. They aren't just tricking the people around them--they're tricking themselves, too.

5) The person has an over-the-top vocabulary. Someone using big and obscure words (or jargon) can convince others that they know more than they do by making what they're saying hard to understand.”

https://www.inc.com/quora/6-things-insecure-people-do-to-make-themselves-sound-smarter.html

• Members

How does the concept of person or people even apply here? 

The megalomaniac repeatedly sending others up on a forum such as ours, and plagiarizing material as if it represented his own thoughts, does not view them as real persons. To him, people are merely ideas, abstract concepts.

Telling him to take a hike is instinctive but futile because it is attempting to engage with somebody we acknowledge as a person but who does not reciprocate interaction as if we are more than a construct. It might be different in the grandiose person's real life, where boundaries are more paramount. Probably is in this case. 

I am embarrassed and lose respect for other members here who enable and support megalomaniacal behaviour. Why would I accept critical appraisal or direction from any of you? Don't you read or detect anything? The weasel that only sees the scrap in front of him will turn on anyone in the interests of showing off. What is particularly alarming and divisive for the community is the security he manifests. And the ease with which he is able to draw in the naïve.

A person who can truly see others on equal terms will tend to have some degree of natural human insecurity. But even the brightest megalomaniac can slip up. See how he points to insecurity as a flaw, just another idea to exploit for his own manipulation?

The "loser" sign applies to all of us. Relatively speaking, he is everyone's better. That is his signature. Wake up. 

I have had back-talk from members here who have urged disengagement but have also joined his mocking finger-pointing at times. Can't you dig harder for a little insight?

So pathetic. Change it up. Never too late.

Edited by Riobard