I've been there a few times, great sauna in downtown, club 240  https://www.sauna240club.com/. Was difficult to find, but once you go inside , you won't believe how nice it is.

Is a disco, Sagitario in downtown in a horrible part of town, I had fun, but if you meet someone..be very careful if you bring them back to your place, I did it...no problems but with rationale thinking I would not have. 

My favorite club was Vale Todo Downtown, I think is open only on weekends...

MiraFlores is the good part of town with some incredible restaurants....Lima Traffic is maybe worse then Bangkok.....you'll find some bf material guys.....you'll wonder why we don't go to Lima more often.... will be checking airfares now, lol

• Members
6 hours ago, Santiagodc said:

Hi,

My business will take me to Lima for three weeks this summer. I’ve noticed some hot guys on Planet Romeo and Grindr. Has anyone ventured there in the past few years?

santiagodc 

I can recommend this boy: https://rent.men/Randisan

He was living in Buenos Aires last July when I visited. You can find my review here. He is absolutely adorable (and absolutely bottom). You can also check his IG account, you will find lots of pictures there.

• Members
On 3/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Santiagodc said:

Hi,

My business will take me to Lima for three weeks this summer. I’ve noticed some hot guys on Planet Romeo and Grindr. Has anyone ventured there in the past few years?

santiagodc 

Hi, I have just been there and didn’t have time to venture into the gay scene but there are a lot of great guys on social media and I met one Venezuelan who was particularly lovely and said the gay scene is rocking. Sorry cannot be much more help but your Grindr will light up like its short circuiting ! Enjoy