• Members
On 12/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, curiousnature12 said:

I've fucked hotter guys in the US and elsewhere for free who have a bigger following. I don't look for guys based on that.

This because they're lousy in bed or too high or drunk, or flakey or want to play mind games. I work a lot, I don't want spend hours filtering through the apps when I could be doing more fun things in my limited free time.

Amount of followers is irrelevant for a rent boy. They haven't had 30k clients, obviously -- they have followers for other reasons. If they think they are big stars and ask for top dollar, it not worth it. Go elsewhere. 

• Members

Interesting to see posts with names I don't recognize. Curious hasn't posted since April, Ethan since July. Now we welcome Jeff who is a new member. (Welcome, Jeff!)

How do we keep new members interest in posting on this site? We see lots of new names, but most disappear after brief membership.

• Members
On 9/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Lucky said:

Interesting to see posts with names I don't recognize. Curious hasn't posted since April, Ethan since July. Now we welcome Jeff who is a new member. (Welcome, Jeff!)

How do we keep new members interest in posting on this site? We see lots of new names, but most disappear after brief membership.

I should post on here more, but when the virus dropped in march, all my int'l travel plans died, so I had less of a reason to be on here.

I'm still conflicted about the ethics and safety of visiting Mexico City and other open regions in Mexico right now, but I really want to go back sooner rather than later.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:50 PM, Lucky said:

Hey guys I joined recently and, in response to the quoted post, I've not posted before for 2 reasons. First, still reading through the forums on counrties Im interested in and theres a lot of useful info to get thru! Secondly, can't make any travel plans mainly because (in Australia) theres an overseas travel ban (unless you have an approved excuse) at the moment. But hoping to ask forum posters for advice and tips sometime (probably in 2021 at this stage) when I start planning  my 1st Central/South American trip! 

I'm going in 5 weeks. I'm staying in the Zona Rosa, Estocolmo. For me, it's really the best option.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38855947?source_impression_id=p3_1625428150_Ll8oLPnTy9qBLzBk

A small 1 bedroom apartment but it's relatively new, comfortable bed, good shower. Normally I am not a fan of doormen, but in this case it was quite alright. Yes, you will have to rely on someone opening the front door, but they never bother you or your guests. The best thing for me is that everything I need is within a couple of hundred meters. There might be a  club that I might wanna visit (if open) but they will be no further than an Uber ride away.

If you get one of the rooms that end on 3, you will have a quiet experience. They are in the front of the building. The rooms that end on 2 will give you more space and a washing machine, but they are very noisy. Rooms that end on 1 (i have never stayed in)are at the same side as 2... so. However, they say that this isn't a problem now because bars close early and therefor don't make much noise at night.

I've stayed here 2 years ago for a week. I had just spent a week in Cuba. Mexico was not the same experience that I enjoyed 15 years ago. Logical, but still a sad realization. In 2017, I was there a week too and picked up a boy in one of the side streets of Hamburgo, could be Praga. I've met him 4 out of the 7 days that I was there. We went clubbing each of those nights. He liked to do blow with his lady-boy friends, but I didn't mind that.  Good fun, and good sex...however, he was a twink and I know that many of the posters here have different tastes. 

In 2019, I met a guy at the same place. This one was not a party mouse. We only went for a short-time but sex was actually very good. Still, I'd prefer to hangout and party a little before hitting the hay. Unlike in 2017, this time I kept the boys number and I already contacted him about my imminent arrival. I'll still try to find someone to party with first, but he will be perfect for those nights that I strike out.

Someone in this thread said that Puerto Vallarta would be better for the sex trade. I wonder if others think so too and if this goes for twinkies as well. For some reason,  I always thought that it would be a waste of time. It might be interesting to spend a weekend there. Let me know!

Oh, and if anyone will be there around that time, I'm always up for a drink and a chat.

7 hours ago, floridarob said:

I Like PVR and have had lots of fun, but too many queens from CA go there for my taste. Monterey has a great gay sex scene and tons of opportunities. 

Mexico city is always fun, in my eyes.

Rob, I hate to say this, but you are also a bit more adventurous that some of us. You speak Spanish and will go places that many won't go. For those of us who are bit more (a lot more?) worried about safety, would Mexico City work for us?

• Members
On 7/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, floridarob said:

Yes....If Namazu chimes in , he'll tell you how it's one of his favorite places. Also, our mutual friend Joe from NYC thinks it's a great place......

Numazu, Numazu...I sort of remember his posts, Didn't he travel to Iceland a lot?

• Members
On 10/5/2020 at 9:25 PM, MikeSyd said:

Hey guys I joined recently and, in response to the quoted post, I've not posted before for 2 reasons. First, still reading through the forums on counrties Im interested in and theres a lot of useful info to get thru! Secondly, can't make any travel plans mainly because (in Australia) theres an overseas travel ban (unless you have an approved excuse) at the moment. But hoping to ask forum posters for advice and tips sometime (probably in 2021 at this stage) when I start planning  my 1st Central/South American trip! 

@MikeSydhave you made any plans yet?

On 7/9/2021 at 11:59 PM, Lucky said:

@MikeSydhave you made any plans yet?

Hi Lucky, thanks for asking. Sadly theres still a travel ban in Australia and although I think being surrounded by hot latin men is essential  I fear the government  wouldnt agree. Plus Sydney is in a lockdown at moment. So even though vaccinated, looks as though 2022 is more likely for earliest travel  for me.