BlkSuperman

A look Inside Rio's new sauna, "Lion Rio Sauna."

• Members

Why did you post this information?????? Lol! I'm so pissed at myself for not going. I heard it was VERY CROWDED and that the party and crowd stayed much later than 1030.

Here is a text from a guy I met at 202 a few days before. He told me there were a lot of new guys he hadn't seen who attended opening night. Now I'm really hating myself for not pushing myself to go. Thanks for the report.

Do you think there will be a new sauna schedule made that will inform us as to which night would be the best to visit the saunas? We know Tuesday for 117 and Wednesday for 202, but what about this new club? Which night will be the best to attend?

20190723_055203.jpg

Edited by 1tennisace
Wrong info

• Members
3 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Do you think there will be a new sauna schedule made that will inform us as to which night would be the best to visit the saunas? We know Tuesday for 117 and Wednesday for 202, but what about this new club? Which night will be the best to attend?

Mondays at 202 are equal to or better than Wednesdays, and it’s been that way for a few years. It may have been that when Meio Mundo was open, the clients that liked less muscular guys (boy next door types, and twinks) would go there on Mondays instead. 202 has for years gotten the 117 crowd that day (since 117 is closed on Mondays), and has had some spill over with both garotos and clients.

I suppose it’s up for debate if Monday or Wednesday is better at 202. Both nights offer free rooms.

It will certainly be interesting to see if the new Lions Club can change — or add to — this weekly schedule.

• Members

@SolaceSoul, are you quoting me without cutting my head off? Im shocked!!! Lol!!!

I'm sorry if I misinterpreted your response a few days ago.

To tell you the truth I always love reading what you and @Tomcal post.

You guys offer a lot of useful information regarding the saunas and other places.  

I'm a trashy SOB who finds the information you guys offer VERY USEFUL...

thanks!!! Please keep us posted of any schedule changes...will b back for new year's eve and want to make sure I'm in the right clubs on the right night. 

Be Well, guys!!!!

Edited by 1tennisace

• Members

This is copy of a post I posted recently

BEST DAYS OF SAUNAS IN RIO Updated August 13th 2019

From last information after opening of Lion's

Rooms are charged by 30 minutes periods in Lion's and Pointe and by 40 minutes periods in 117

Monday 

1. Pointe (*)

2. Lion s (*)

117 is closed

Tuesday

117 (*). Rooms are free for 30 minutes. After this initial period, they are charged.

Wednesday

Pointe (*)

Lion's (*)

Thursdays 

117 or Pointe

Fridays 

Lion s (*)

Pointe (*)

Saturday/Sunday

1. 117 (open saturday and sunday)

2. or Pointe (closed on sunday)

Lion's is closed on sundays

(*) = free cabins

According to Pointe advertisement seen today. It seems that Pointe adapted his free suite program to Lion's. It is a promocao relampago which means it might not last forever and Pointe might come back to its initual program of free rooms on wednesdays only 

• Members

Are you sure there are free rooms at Pointe on Monday? Was at Pointe two weeks ago because it was stated on this forum 'Monday rooms are free at Pointe" and they are not free and the place was dead. Wasted the entrance fee twice because I brought my Brazilian Wolf who likes threesomes. 

Has anybody been to Lion's to mention what type of guys are there? 

Was at 117 last Saturday again with my Brazilian Wolf looking for a threesome with somebody fresh buy it was the same guys. I think there were more clients than guys. The guys are aware of the new sauna and are blaming it for a lack of business at 117. My question where is Lion's getting new guys or clients? 

That's a great new topic of discussion Why are Threesomes so Popular with these Brazilian Men?

• Members

For Point 202, you have to check their social media because they change from time to time when suites are "released". To their credit, they do post it. To their discredit, Junior keeps changing the IG.

That particular Monday was a glitch because they are back to liberadas Mon and Wed. 

The best way to discover IG accuracy is thru their FB account and check a recent banner ad for the small print ... the IG handle on the FB page is not current. 

Edited by Riobard
Addendum

• Members
10 hours ago, alwaysrio said:

Are you sure there are free rooms at Pointe on Monday? Was at Pointe two weeks ago because it was stated on this forum 'Monday rooms are free at Pointe" and they are not free and the place was dead. Wasted the entrance fee twice because I brought my Brazilian Wolf who likes threesomes. 

Has anybody been to Lion's to mention what type of guys are there? 

My question where is Lion's getting new guys or clients? 

As mentionned the free suites on monday were a special deal. 

"According to Pointe advertisement seen today. It seems that Pointe adapted his free suite program to Lion's. It is a promocao relampago which means it might not last forever and Pointe might come back to its initual program of free rooms on wednesdays only"

As for the guys in Lion's some are guys who were coming to former Meio Mundo (or Manhattan Rio) and not to the other saunas. The owner of Lion s has a good list of guys he knows personnally since many years and whom he invited to Lion s. It was the case of A. I met there (and then to 117).