mvan1

How about a nice walk in Rio

• Members
40 minutes ago, paborn said:

Yes you missed one of  his multiple posts. He compared, unfavorably the looks of the workers in Thailand vis Rio. Go back and check

I wouldn’t necessarily describe @badboy‘s Rio-to-Thailand comparison as “unfavorable” — just that he meant that Thailand is known for twinks (and ladyboys) much more than masculine, muscular and / or tradey hustlers. Of course, that could just be a stereotype. 

• Members
55 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Sad, lonely old man lashing out and projecting. I’m very sorry that you have no real friends, online or off ...

Repetitive spinning throbber stereotype ... ever consider taking some new material on a manipulative spin? 

IMG_2971.JPG

• Members
18 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

I wouldn’t necessarily describe @badboy‘s Rio-to-Thailand comparison as “unfavorable” — just that he meant that Thailand is known for twinks (and ladyboys) much more than masculine, muscular and / or tradey hustlers. 

And that characterization repeated here ad nauseam infinitum yawn-um is purposeful ... how? LOL

My spidey sense be detecting an apologist stereotype.

IMG_8808.JPG

Edited by Riobard

• Members
3 minutes ago, Riobard said:

And that characterization repeated here ad infinitum is purposeful ... how? LOL

When I see that you have made a post where you have vigorously pushed back on the oft-repeated physical stereotypes of black and brown men in Latin America / South America having much bigger dicks, and being more sexually virile and passionate than others, then I will listen to a word you spew about needless physical characterizations and harmful stereotypes.

2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

When I see that you have made a post where you have vigorously pushed back on the oft-repeated physical stereotypes of black and brown men in Latin America / South America having much bigger dicks, and being more sexually virile and passionate than others, then I will listen to a word you spew about needless physical characterizations and harmful stereotypes.

And that my dear is what I call a READ....Well READ....

2 hours ago, Riobard said:

And that characterization repeated here ad nauseam infinitum yawn-um is purposeful ... how? LOL

IMG_8808.JPG

You never have to TRY and decipher anything I type and respond to, unlike you, I said what I said...

If you feel safe in Thailand, go there...Enjoy

If you want to go to Brazil and enjoy EVERYTHING it has to offer, stop bitching and complaining about the country...

I HATE trying to decipher your ridiculous, nauseating OVERLY long responses...

Please hire somebody who speaks basic English to text for you and get your thoughts across dude...

10 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

No he really didn't...I stated that he should go where he feels safest...

There is NO comparison between Asian twinks and Brazilian men...PERIOD...

"Asian twinks don't compare to Cariocas and there will be more for ME...."

So, you were "NOT Period"  comparing Asian Twink to Cariocas when YOU WROTE this ????????????????????????  just take ownership of your own writings and not try to twist the truth or denial what is in black and white.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:21 PM, Badboy81 said:

Please go to Thailand...Asian twinks don't compare to Cariocas and there will be more for ME....

Just to be sure I don't get misquoted. This is a separate one of your posts. You have a right to your own opinion but when you make you owing.  For Gos's sake it's a common enough comparison - one I don't think should be made. Again - my taste is my taste but it is not my "good" taste overrides and lessens yours. Just admit you said it. In another post you said just "go to Thailand" Yes, it is vastly safer - VASTLY!!! But that was a separate posting. 

If you think I'm wrong and your point was somewhat different, fine. But don't create the illusion that I was quoting thin air.

10 hours ago, paborn said:

Just to be sure I don't get misquoted. This is a separate one of your posts. You have a right to your own opinion but when you make you owing.  For Gos's sake it's a common enough comparison - one I don't think should be made. Again - my taste is my taste but it is not my "good" taste overrides and lessens yours. Just admit you said it. In another post you said just "go to Thailand" Yes, it is vastly safer - VASTLY!!! But that was a separate posting. 

If you think I'm wrong and your point was somewhat different, fine. But don't create the illusion that I was quoting thin air.

There is a forum for you to go to....Please....Go...

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/forum/123-gay-asia-the-a-list-men-and-destinations/

• Members
53 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Sheesh ... Does it have to be such a struggle for three of you to get your menstrual cycles synched up? 

Post-menopausal dried-up old cunts like you no longer have periods, but that looming early onset dementia must be a real bitch. 

“One sign that a person's language is being affected by dementia is that they can't find the right words. They may use a related word (eg 'book' for 'newspaper'), use substitutes for words (eg 'thing to sit on' instead of chair) or may not find any word at all.

Another sign is that they may continue to have fluent speech, but without any meaning - for example, they may use jumbled up words and grammar. Dementia can also affect the person's ability to make an appropriate response, either because they may not understand what you have said or meant.

There may eventually come a time when the person can hardly communicate at all using language. This can be distressing for them and those supporting them, but there are ways to maintain communication and support the person to express themselves.”

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/symptoms-and-diagnosis/symptoms/dementia-and-language#content-start

• Members
On 8/18/2019 at 6:32 PM, SolaceSoul said:

You are either manipulative or do not track threads well. I am losing my patience for giving the benefit of the doubt ... the latter explanation here putting you less in a negative light.

I have not alluded in the past to being board-certified with AASECT, but it guides my thinking, well, other than my deliberate reproductive snarky putdown, a simile I think simply best fits the humourously pathetic pass of posts leading up to this.

I apologize to women for clustering Three Stooges along gender lines, you 3 Boys in the Bandwidth. You know who you are.

Where on this forum have I supported a characterization of genital size that was directly related to race?, either than that such commentary was happenstance in relation to a general description that might have included admixture, though I am pretty sure I have not even hinted at a connection. 

In reality, I have experienced no correlation between race and endowment or intimacy style/acumen, other than that you, SS, a self-identified African Latino American (N of less than complete 1) report having a very small circle of friends and not making friends easily, while on several occasions attempting to cruelly and inaccurately attribute to me the defect of friendlessness. With the audacity of labelling me projectionist.

Incorporating your snotty sidekick bottom feeding remora coasting on your ominous fins, I am more than willing to draw a correlation that reflects an unflattering stereotype. It seems to be something you want in order to scrape the bottom of the barrel in further castigating me. I have actually been DM tipped off. 

You have also recently ridiculed the notion of forum members meeting in person for face-to-face socializing.

You come across as intelligent yet sociopathic, half under a rock and half squirming under a hefty shoulder chip.

Furthermore, if anyone on this message board has posted scientific data attempting to disabuse readers of the misguided and inaccurate trope of horsehung Black/Brown males, who might that be??!! Oh, I can just see you frantically scurrying through the Search function ... hint: the term "penis". "Dick" would simply bring you to your own. 

Paborn, you are embarrassing yourself by egging on posts not grounded in reality. How the fuck do you know I am implicated in letting ride contributions that reinforce endowment stereotypes stratified ethnically.       It is becoming a challenge to respect you and your judgement. Here's a redeemable penance suggestion: sift thru a few years of past posts and good luck seeing that you (and the 3rd Stooge candidate for that matter) are not represented in the multitude of subgroup negative characterizations your new BFF bosom buddy has made, including a variable vulnerably shared by our fearless and sweet Board leader. Hint: body somatotype.   Otherwise, I repeat: Bonne chance with the Faustian bargain. I don't need you to like me or support me, particularly as I am not reluctant to point you out, but for your own sake and because you seem predominantly sweet and kind, keep it direct, try not to get triangulared in silly mean-girl alliances. 

I hope the next (eg 4th) sucker is not American ... that would trump a notion I am not hoping not to think.

Edited by Riobard
Minor dementia-related erratum. LOL

• Members

Now, let me guess, there will be a revisiting of my preliminary observations about Grand's El Conde social groupings.

A thread in which racial insensitivity and stereotyping was manipulatively imputed to me. But wait, will it be social awkwardness, demented perception, I am too old and ugly to fit in, too fat, too thin, they don't make friends easily with newbies on the spectrum, I project discrimination, cloying Canuck politesse won't go over well, I am too cheap to buy a round of El Presidente, I will embarrass them by publicly guestimating their guests' length and girth, the grand SS (u know hoo) poohbah, doesn't like the maple leaf motif quilt patches packed, I am bound to get sad emoticons on posts, my loony bin minder blurts my day pass is up .... blah blah blah??? 

Waiting with baited breath the fake news new or tired download thumper spins. LOL, (Kevie, please don't comment ;))

• Members

Readers, I know you may recommend disengagement from a forum member who often presents himself as somebody simply to be handled.

I don't usually disagree, but at times it is too tempting and psychologically stimulating. Anyway, this example will pass, or the boredom going over the same themes will take over. 

I might point out as well that retirement has freed up 60 hours a week, so a very small fraction of that on his nonsense is, on balance, not a huge waste.

• Members

Still scratching my head on another thing.

My apparent stereotyping (or failure to confront same) of sexual style, even if remotely grounded (it is not), is predicated on interaction in the trade context, and on my occasional accounts here based on a very small very niche subpopulation of mostly hetero performative men across a diversity of race/ethnicity. Acting all the components of intimacy. 

And furthermore, the indefatigable SS contributor sends up those he inaccurately accuses of buying into the sexual performance.

So I am, according to his ludicrous assumptions, both getting reeled in by scorts and basing my sex-related assessments (his unfounded accusation) on the fake behaviours of hires.

Only a moron or manipulator would reach for that level of non-substantial convoluted criticism ... cray cray, fellas, inn't it? This takes the cake and irrefutably meets the criteria of nutball troll.

For those who have not yet notices. LOL. What a pill off his pills.

Edited by Riobard

• Members

And the SS, it fantasizes being sage mentor to its Hootown constituents, getting paid to behave as if they take it serially.

Again how does one blend startle, mirthful, and lacrimose emoticons? LOL&CS (crying sympathetically)?

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Forgive my inaccuracy ... one time, a married with one kid, Thiegodiagodiogogo was the man's name I think (muddled mem, u know) did spend a free preparatory hour on a sexological discussion he insisted on, desiring as well to canvas my attitudes and preferences on age, physique, race and, endowment. 

I thought that perhaps he would be stereotyping me, but that would be malarky, no? 

On the whole, they are surely gravely concerned about the few members here that do objectify, stereotype, and spew contempt for nonpreferred types. 

LOL

Edited by Riobard