mvan1

How about a nice walk in Rio

3 hours ago, Riobard said:

You are either manipulative or do not track threads well. I am losing my patience for giving the benefit of the doubt ... the latter explanation here putting you less in a negative light.

I have not alluded in the past to being board-certified with AASECT, but it guides my thinking, well, other than my deliberate reproductive snarky putdown, a simile I think simply best fits the humourously pathetic pass of posts leading up to this.

I apologize to women for clustering Three Stooges along gender lines, you 3 Boys in the Bandwidth. You know who you are.

Where on this forum have I supported a characterization of genital size that was directly related to race?, either than that such commentary was happenstance in relation to a general description that might have included admixture, though I am pretty sure I have not even hinted at a connection. 

In reality, I have experienced no correlation between race and endowment or intimacy style/acumen, other than that you, SS, a self-identified African Latino American (N of less than complete 1) report having a very small circle of friends and not making friends easily, while on several occasions attempting to cruelly and inaccurately attribute to me the defect of friendlessness. With the audacity of labelling me projectionist.

Incorporating your snotty sidekick bottom feeding remora coasting on your ominous fins, I am more than willing to draw a correlation that reflects an unflattering stereotype. It seems to be something you want in order to scrape the bottom of the barrel in further castigating me. I have actually been DM tipped off. 

You have also recently ridiculed the notion of forum members meeting in person for face-to-face socializing.

You come across as intelligent yet sociopathic, half under a rock and half squirming under a hefty shoulder chip.

Furthermore, if anyone on this message board has posted scientific data attempting to disabuse readers of the misguided and inaccurate trope of horsehung Black/Brown males, who might that be??!! Oh, I can just see you frantically scurrying through the Search function ... hint: the term "penis". "Dick" would simply bring you to your own. 

Paborn, you are embarrassing yourself by egging on posts not grounded in reality. How the fuck do you know I am implicated in letting ride contributions that reinforce endowment stereotypes stratified ethnically.       It is becoming a challenge to respect you and your judgement. Here's a redeemable penance suggestion: sift thru a few years of past posts and good luck seeing that you (and the 3rd Stooge candidate for that matter) are not represented in the multitude of subgroup negative characterizations your new BFF bosom buddy has made, including a variable vulnerably shared by our fearless and sweet Board leader. Hint: body somatotype.   Otherwise, I repeat: Bonne chance with the Faustian bargain. I don't need you to like me or support me, particularly as I am not reluctant to point you out, but for your own sake and because you seem predominantly sweet and kind, keep it direct, try not to get triangulared in silly mean-girl alliances. 

I hope the next (eg 4th) sucker is not American ... that would trump a notion I am not hoping not to think.

@Riobard, with reference to me I have no idea what you are talking about. The entirety of my posts in this thread have been to to ask, politely, that Badboy reconsider comparing different types/ethnicities of guys with a qualitative value. your "How the fuck do you know I am implicated in letting ride contributions that reinforce endowment stereotypes stratified ethnically.  " is beyond my understanding. I do not know and I did not say or imply that in any way. I reacted only to batboys's remark - quoted above - if you can tell me were it is that you think I brought you into this discussion I will apologize. I was not talking about endowment. I was talking about aesthetics and personal tastes having nothing to do with the "value" or "worth" of one's choice of partner.

Edited by Paborn1340

• Members

I was off grid for a few hours, have scrolled to the end here without reading any further contributions past my own several hours ago, and I am not returning to this thread. Everybody has their limits for maintaining curiosity and interest.

So, go tell it on the mountain, or if anybody wants to work out something personally with me, DM my ass if you are willing to demonstrate some basic comportment and class. I won't cut off anybody who wishes to engage sensibly. 

I am sure the readership also has its limits. Let's not burden them.

I have very little experience with digital assholes, though I had heard about it, so just cutting my teeth and figuring out where to put my energy. 

Good night and good luck. I think that the vast majority of members here are the salt of the earth.