pauleiro

Rio Salvador Manaus Nov Dec 2019

• Members

For the ones who like to go to really good restaurants and enjoy new tastes, the Emile restaurant in the Emilano hotel in Copacabana is a great choice. 

From Michelin guide : "Boasting a separate entrance to the Hotel Emiliano, this restaurant's standout features are its lobby and a lush vertical garden in a patio-style area crowned by a retractable roof. The French-born chef, Damien Montecer, uses Brazilian produce - in particular fish and shellfish - to prepare cuisine with contemporary, international flavours, and often surprises guests with his focus on presentation, which showcases high attention to detail".

The pirarucu served in Emile is a great discovery (the pirarucu is the largest fresh water fish which can reach 3 meters and 200 kg. It lives in the Amazone) (pira means "fish" in indio (cf pira-nha) and I think rucu stands for red ie the color of a fruit called urucu). 

Price : 1 to 1.5 programa

20191219_180849.thumb.jpg.bda6c54355236b16706fa94166ae94d7.jpg

In a totally different style, the Fogo de Chao in Botafogo is great for meat (all types of meat lol).

20191219_200805.jpg.53f01a9eeba572e5ace17b76bf698404.jpg

• Members

From a Uber driver in Rio, for the ones willing to have new sexual experiences

20191215_133934.thumb.jpg.b83466adc0859908d22f49bfe59feefb.jpg

Hello. Looking for something different ? I am a uber driver and I offer my services. I can take you to a motel or wherever you want. If you want you can have sex in the car while I drive around the city. Very discrete and safe. I do not participate. We can also make your boy think it is a normal uber ride and you fuck during the ride. 

• Members

Risks of Grindr  What happened in Manaus recently.

A group of 4 persons made contact with victims, have them come to a closed place, told after sex they were rentboys and threatened victims with arms if victims did not accept to give money, phone and threatened victims if they went to police ...

Conclusion Better to take someone you meet in a motel or to your place and not go to the boy s place.

What happened in Manaus happened elsewhere in Brazil. 

20200108_005749.thumb.jpg.f99da5fa21043470cdf369a38ea12ebb.jpg

• Members
1 hour ago, pauleiro said:

Risks of Grindr  What happened in Manaus recently.

A group of 4 persons made contact with victims, have them come to a closed place, told after sex they were rentboys and threatened victims with arms if victims did not accept to give money, phone and threatened victims if they went to police ...

Conclusion Better to take someone you meet in a motel or to your place and not go to the boy s place.

What happened in Manaus happened elsewhere in Brazil. 

20200108_005749.thumb.jpg.f99da5fa21043470cdf369a38ea12ebb.jpg

There are scary Grindr/on line hook ups stories everywhere over the world. Brazil does not deserve to be targeted. 

• Members

In Manaus (as in Salvador, Porto Alegre or Belo Horizonte), the best shows in saunas are often on sundays which are very active days. If you plan to spend a weekend in these places, do plan to spend the nite of Sunday. 

In the program below, live sex show is on sundays (domingao).

20200114_111653.thumb.jpg.1aef4f44b4682567b8c8fe31ce393c09.jpg

• Members

The trail going to Corcovado is well known for tourist attacks. These happen regularly. And it is not because the tourists are many (in the case below : 40 !) that attack will not happen ! To be avoided

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – Three men, armed with a pistol and two knives, robbed approximately forty tourists hiking the trail that connects Parque Lage and the Corcovado mountain in Zona Sul (South Zone) of Rio de Janeiro on Thursday morning, January 4th, 2020.

"A man came at us with a knife and when we turned, behind us there was another, also with a knife. And he took our phone, wallet, cameras, everything," Swiss tourists identified only as Patrick told online news outlet G1.