Tomcal

My upcountry ming trip to Brazil

+1. another guy i haven’t seen in a year messaged me today saying he heard i was coming to Rio soon and were we going to see each other? Turns out he is driving Uber  when he gets off his regular job and said he could pick me up lo at the airport and since i am getting in at 8:30 and he doesn’t start work until 1:00 we would have plenty of time to have fun!  It took about a milasecond to agree!

On 10/21/2019 at 12:19 AM, Tomcal said:

I will arrive in Rio next Friday(10/25) will be there for a week and then head to São Paulo!  i will not be going to Porto Alegre this trip, but will on my next trip.

I will be staying at the apt in Ipanema which i have been renting for almost 9 years! it is literally across the street from the General Orsorio Metro station in Ipanema and 2 blocks from the gay beach at Posto 9.  

This trip 2 of the guys from SP asked if they could come up to Rio for 4 days. So they will be my bunk mates and in the late afternoon they will go meet friends at the beach and I will meet friends at the sauna, and we will reconvene around 10:00 or so to meet up for dinner!  Since both they and me have been to Rio many times we won’t been doing any tourist things with the possible  exception of Hang gliding which i really like doing there! 

On friday November 1st i am going to SP for 4 days and meeting 4 guys there and plan on going to Lagoa before it closes at that location.

Hitting the sauna on Friday or Saturday? Ill be at 117 on Thursday and Friday and maybe check out Pointe...