Riobard

Thermas Mikonos, SP ABC(D) district

• Members

This new sauna masculina in possibly Brazil’s highest per capita income city, São Caetano do Sul, is taking shape. I do not know if it will be trade-positive.

It is south-east of São Paulo metropolitan area, presumably accessible by Line 10 (Turquoise)

Gogo dancer Adriel F is working on it. No doubt, some members here or Paulistas will be able to unearth additional details. 

@thermasmikonos

941B37EF-7E8C-467E-A443-D695C69AFB50.jpeg

• Members

Appears Adriel doing here a little practice run on the stage. The place has continued to progress in its development very slowly but the project is not abandoned. He says doors open logo logo (soon). Bear in mind that it has only been a few days since the state has allowed the 6 evening hours of opening. 

37A144FC-C0C8-4247-84C8-FB3F275C810A.jpeg

6C549755-A3DF-4D92-8988-613DC8FF1A8E.jpeg

Edited by Riobard

• Members
10 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Hahahaha @bcdaron, you just wanna showcase to the locals your morning barista skills and your fluffy absorbent robes whose colour matches their gorgeous eyes.

69304FBA-D0F1-43A8-8861-26F14C2A7362.jpeg

3F702FC1-62E6-405A-A92C-A2CDE5345B06.jpeg

1A58458F-FA55-4970-923F-6A049919EDDC.jpeg

@Riobard Yummy! Where do I send the marriage proposal lol.

When he says this place will be open soon does he mean by the end of the year or by 2021?

• Members

Well, it’s Brazil and novel coronavirus ... em breve can mean someone coming soon on your face or can mean doors that have not decided to give up and never open up. 

It could be costly to put extra sudden investment in opening a place that was built from the ground up when the phased lifting of lockdown measures is so experimental. Turning on amenities/utilities, hiring staff, etc, figuring out the allowable capacity when it might never have actually truly calculated baseline capacity, planning social distancing and determining if the position of patrons relative to stage dancers meets specifications. 

But I suspect the property is owned without the pressure of a lease. 

Like the new Fragata, I think biding time. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members

Construction. Installation. Strips the floor and on the floor. Not the developer.

I know the identity of the entrepreneur and how to reach him. Part of his education occurred in USA. The thing is he does not know me from Adam and one does not ask somebody to put in writing a confirmation that amounts to the illegal operation of a brothel. Yes, is prohibited, and these venues’ owners need to maintain an arms-length stance of plausible deniability while authorities turn a blind eye.

My prediction, albeit imperfect, is that it will be a viable option to other venues. I never promised you a hos garden but the seed is there. 

CB424DB7-DE08-460A-938F-CB6B61129A08.gif

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 8/13/2020 at 7:29 AM, Riobard said:

Construction. Installation. Strips the floor and on the floor. Not the developer.

Okay, that's more like it. If he's a stripper I hope he's not one of those who look down on doing programas. (Oh the hierarchy among bad boys!) I've wanted to check out the ABCD suburbs and he might finally be the motivation. 

• Members

Thermas Mikonos finally launched this weekend. Someone must go at least for early intel, or via contacts’ info. As expected, although some follower questions are answered on Instagram, queries about whether garotos de programa are on site have not received a response. Hashtag #boys slipped in among a long # list recently may be a clue but the reality remains ambiguous. Massage on site is confirmed.

The geographical location may be an impediment to venue success, s/e about half the distance as GUL n/e, but not nearly as far as Bangu is from Rio south zone.

No evidence of opening hours schedule beyond this weekend Fri (done), Sat, Sun. Those hours are 14:00-22:00 … how many “regular” bathhouses do you know close that early? Wouldn’t simply a hard opening designed to attract a full prospective crowd feature late hours for typical non-transactional hook-ups? Unless the emphasis is wellness spa … loud music and strippers … as if.