floridarob

1 USD= 4.87 BRL

• Members

Like for exchange market houses, currency volatility impact for Airbnb HQ will lag behind the current reality. They want their cut too, not 5-10% less last month’s. 

It is a Guests’ market, though skittish hosts may not want you, depending on their knowledge and  bias about infection vectors.

Ever here of contacting a host? I do it all the time before setting a purchase. They can adjust the rate for your dates. If you are a good prospect ... I am an example of the best possible guest for many reasons ... and they are skilled in the platform, they can lower the rate for your specific period. But you have to honour the window of time within which they adjust it and you seal it. But be fair, not exploitive, and longer stays are more palatable to hosts.

• Members

Gym personal training fee hot gogo with competition aspirations very reasonable. $40USD for 3 hours. In case you are wondering why 3 hours when typical sesh 1 hour, at 50 minutes of the planned 1 hour I could not take my drooling any longer ... had to get down to the business of rehydrating and balancing electrolytes with think creamy salty protein finish at about 3 hours. Now I have to make up for missed sets of reps. 

• Members
11 hours ago, Riobard said:

Gym personal training fee hot gogo with competition aspirations very reasonable. $40USD for 3 hours. In case you are wondering why 3 hours when typical sesh 1 hour, at 50 minutes of the planned 1 hour I could not take my drooling any longer ... had to get down to the business of rehydrating and balancing electrolytes with think creamy salty protein finish at about 3 hours. Now I have to make up for missed sets of reps. 

I want to meet this guy! is he on WhatsApp?

• Members
22 minutes ago, redxs said:

I want to meet this guy! is he on WhatsApp?

Well, yes, he takes Übers and is on W’zap and IG so he is “visible” and you have likely seen images, but he does not take referrals from clients and is not ‘labelled’ or in the game sufficiently to have his name randomly shared. He is a soash-mead-plus-serendipity stumbled-across dude. 

When I myself make such an inquiry I typically expect to have a ready answer to the Qs posed: What have you done for us lately? What makes you a good sponsor to this quality hunk?

A few trusted buds here have the info, but there had been cultivated a foundation of trust. Many readers here agree with this principle and approach.