Lucky

Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

He says he has. But Huffpost.com says that's a whopper. For one, the US population is about 330 million people. Read more:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-saves-billions-us-pop-350-million_n_5e9bd2bec5b6ea335d5cb120

So the Huffpost says Trump exaggerated when he said billions of lives.  What did the Huff do when it said Trump cost countless lives?

Apparently there are enough lies and half truths to go any where any time.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

The facts aren't hard to find, I'm so tired of "partisan truth".  Trump's only accomplishment in the early days was the China ban, by which time the states receiving direct flights had already put in screening and limits and after which something like 450,000 still traveled.  

He then went to several campaign rallies and golf trips while downplaying the "China flu" as a hoax.  Ignoring dire warnings and advisories from experts for all of February and doing fuck-all in March to boot.   

His circuses, I mean press conferences are often full of objective lies.  Anybody who can't take 2 seconds and instead defends them...  And we know he doesn't actually know what "billions" are as he's been lying about being a billionaire most of his life.  

• Members
4 minutes ago, JKane said:

The facts aren't hard to find, I'm so tired of "partisan truth".  Trump's only accomplishment in the early days was the China ban, by which time the states receiving direct flights had already put in screening and limits and after which something like 450,000 still traveled.  

He then went to several campaign rallies and golf trips while downplaying the "China flu" as a hoax.  Ignoring dire warnings and advisories from experts for all of February and doing fuck-all in March to boot.   

His circuses, I mean press conferences are often full of objective lies.  Anybody who can't take 2 seconds and instead defends them...  And we know he doesn't actually know what "billions" are as he's been lying about being a billionaire most of his life.  

I think the "facts" are very difficult to find.  And, sometimes, even harder to evaluate.  But, thanks for your opinion.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I have information from a good source over at the daddys site that the whole COVID thing is a democratic hoax to ensure that trump loses the 2020 election.... my source must have unimpeachable (pardon the pun) information because he is willing to, and encouraging others, to resume normal behaviors asap.

now i understand that st. augustine has more than just mild  traces of senility, but this is clearly an actionable analysis which because of its real world implications must be based on more than just the deranged hunches of a demented soul.

st augustine.jpeg

• Members
11 minutes ago, RA1 said:

I think the "facts" are very difficult to find.  And, sometimes, even harder to evaluate.  But, thanks for your opinion.

Best regards,

RA1

Only if you willfully ignore them.  

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/18/politics/fact-check-coronavirus-briefing-april-18/index.html

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/19/in-an-exclusive-interview-robert-reich-explains-how-oligarchs-are-cashing-in-on-the-pandemic/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/19/hold-these-republicans-accountable-deaths-caused-by-recklessness/?utm_source=reddit.com

https://www.salon.com/2020/04/18/trump-admin-awards-n95-contract-far-above-normal-price-to-bankrupt-company-with-no-employees-report/

But by all means, find some picayune thing wrong with a story above to justify ignoring 99% of it's correct reporting while doing backflips to justify "the President has total authority".  

• Members
1 hour ago, JKane said:

I have no intention of "reviewing" those which some call fake news sources.  There are many things I do not like that Trump says but I am willing to applaud many of the things that he does.  However, I have to think that many of pols who previously attacked our economy are still with us.  It is difficult, no?

Best regards.

RA1

On 5/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, JKane said:

MRFBI1F.jpg

And BO would put in a whole second working day from 7:30 pm to like 1am, going up to his study on the 2nd floor of the residential wing — with “a cup of exactly 7 lightly salted almonds,” Michelle laughed in a TV interview — and read briefing papers, research articles about current Important Stuff, and relevant books.

When was the last time we ever had evidence that DJT ever read a word in print?