JKane

Another piece of shit that fell from Trump's ass...

• Members

FUCK BOLTON, he refused a CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENA where he could've spoken out and just maybe made a real difference to instead line his pockets.  He really is a Republican through and through.   

Also, I really like when Trump points out that he fired somebody who had been fired by a President before.  Who exactly HIRED them, dipshit???  

I don’t know. Everybody (most) tries his/her best to do for the common good, whoever the idiots (DJT) are in the way.

But then you finally reach the boiling point.

I don’t like any of Bolton’s historical ideological views. But he is an unarguably intelligent hardass who respects the institutional traditions and clearly hated seeing them be trampled roughshod by DJT.

• Members
2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I want to read his book to find out everything I can about how fucked up this administration is.

I have not bought or read any of the many books written about this shameful administration. What for? News shows always end discussing almost every single detail. 

• Members
On 6/20/2020 at 5:42 AM, AdamSmith said:

I don’t know. Everybody (most) tries his/her best to do for the common good, whoever the idiots (DJT) are in the way.

But then you finally reach the boiling point.

I don’t like any of Bolton’s historical ideological views. But he is an unarguably intelligent hardass who respects the institutional traditions and clearly hated seeing them be trampled roughshod by DJT...

...but didn't do a damn thing about it when it would have mattered.

• Members
On 6/20/2020 at 8:42 AM, AdamSmith said:

But he is an unarguably intelligent hardass who respects the institutional traditions and clearly hated seeing them be trampled roughshod by DJT.

Are you sure? I do not think his concerns were about institutional traditions. He is a hawk that wants to bomb through international conflicts, specially if they involve Brown or Yellow people.  Bolton may be anti Trump, but not for the right reasons. If he cared about the republic, he would have declared in the impeachment procedures. 

Now, Adam, do you remember the exchange we have in some other thread about tactical alliances? I would take the NFL as a political partner ten times before even thinking about getting closer to Bolton. I doubt this book was written inspired by the pursuing of Truth, Justice, and Democracy. It sounds to me more like personal vendetta and money making.

But seriously, the guy is not better than Trump.

10 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Are you sure? I do not think his concerns were about institutional traditions. He is a hawk that wants to bomb through international conflicts, specially if they involve Brown or Yellow people.  Bolton may be anti Trump, but not for the right reasons. If he cared about the republic, he would have declared in the impeachment procedures. 

Now, Adam, do you remember the exchange we have in some other thread about tactical alliances? I would take the NFL as a political partner ten times before even thinking about getting closer to Bolton. I doubt this book was written inspired by the pursuing of Truth, Justice, and Democracy. It sounds to me more like personal vendetta and money making.

But seriously, the guy is not better than Trump.

I agree with this.

Thank you.

I am too much a Pollyanna.

49 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Well, I do have problems when a piece of shit like Bolton somehow looks better for pointing his finger and blaming the very guy he supported and worked for. The fact that he he making money just makes it worse. 

In some ways there is nobody more credible than a former accomplice to finally finger the mob boss in public.